剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
with harsher chemicals that could potentially harm a fetus.
可能会影响胎儿的强刺♥激♥性药品的
Why pump out the amniotic fluid but keep the fetus intact?
为什么要避开胎儿而抽出羊水呢
There are ancient rituals where it's believed
有些古老的教派相信
the health and youth of a baby can be absorbed.
婴儿的健康和青春可以被吸收
Your case could have something to do with that.
你的案子很可能和这事有关系
Yeah, I have an aunt and uncle that used to
是啊 我有对伯父伯母以前
eat their newborns' placentas, you know,
就吃他们刚出生孩子的胎盘
fry 'em up with a little butter and honey.
用牛油和蜂蜜煎着吃
But I'm sorry. This is going too far.
但不好意思 这事实在太过分了
Okay, maybe if we cross-reference attacks on pregnant women
好吧 如果我们交叉比对孕妇受到的袭击
with valerian root,
和缬草根
we can find something in the trailer.
也许能在拖车里有所发现
Need help? Wouldn't hurt.
要帮忙吗 当然好
Anybody else got the heebie-jeebies?
难道只有我觉得紧张不安吗
Sam.
萨姆
Just because you found me
别以为找到了我
doesn't mean you'll get what you want.
就可以得到你想要的
All I want is family reunion.
我只是想阖家团聚
How's Dana?
黛娜怎么样了
That's not going to happen.
别妄想了
If you don't help me,
如果你不帮我
I die within a month.
一个月之内我就会死
People die, Mom.
人总会死的 妈妈
It's part of life.
这是自然规律
The eldest son always give up his firstborn
长子都会献出第一个孩子
so that his mother may live a longer life.
让母亲更长寿
This is what aswang do.
这是食婴鬼的天性
Hundreds of years of tradition.
上千年的传统
I won't be a part of this tradition.
我不会延续这个传统
You can make another baby.
孩子你还可以再有
But you only have one mother.
可母亲只有一个
You owe me this.
这是你欠我的
No.
不
I said no!
我说不
Sam!
萨姆
You're my son.
你是我儿子
I'm begging you.
算我求你
Please.
求你了
I don't want to die.
我不想死
This is a plane ticket back to Manila.
这是回马尼拉的机票
I'm giving you a chance to leave.
我这是给你离开的机会
No! If you don't take it,
不 如果你不买♥♥账
I'm going to call the police.
我就报♥警♥
Do you understand me?
听明白了吗
Can't believe Sam brought so much stuff.
萨姆居然带了这么多东西来
You were only here one night.
你就住了一晚而已
He just wanted to make sure I was comfortable.
他只是想让我住舒服点
Where is he, anyway?
话说回来 他去哪了
I thought he was on his way over here.
他不是要过来吗
I'm sure he just ran a couple of errands,
他一定是忙活去了
because I'm not there to help him.
因为没有我在他身边帮忙了
He'll be here soon.
他马上就会来了
Okay. Well,
好吧
sure will be nice to be back home.
回家的感觉一定不错
I'm scared, to be honest.
说实话 我很害怕
What happened...
那时发生的事
It will be hard to feel safe again.
让我很难再有安全感
But you will be.
你会的
I'll make sure of that.
我会确保你的安全
Thank you for everything you've done.
谢谢你所做的一切
You're such a good friend.
你真是个好朋友
I'm just happy you're okay.
很高兴你没事
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
He's helping me pack.
他在帮我打包行李
Sam, you made it.
萨姆 你来了
We were starting to worry.
我们都要开始担心你了
You okay?
你还好吗
You seem Yeah, sorry.
你看起来有点... 没事 抱歉
It's been a long day.
真是漫长的一天
Can I talk to you for a second?
能跟你单独谈谈吗
I'll be back.
我马上回来
Where were you?
你去哪了
You were in such a hurry to get here.
要这么匆忙赶来
I stopped by to visit my mom.
我顺路去见了我妈
Your mom's in Portland? Where?
你妈在波特兰 哪呢
She's at the Viking Motel, but she's leaving.
她住在维京旅馆 但她就要走了
She's going back to Manila.
回马尼拉
Why wasn't she staying with you and Dana?
她怎么不住你和黛娜那儿
Because my mom and Dana don't get along.
因为我妈和黛娜处不来
Well, I guess that explains
看来这就是
why she's not at the hospital.
她没来医院探病的原因
I'm taking Dana home.
我要带黛娜回家了
The claw marks, blood trail--
那些爪痕 血迹
how do you explain all that?
你要怎么解释
You're the cop.
你是警♥察♥
How do you explain it?
你来解释解释
You hurt Dana in any way...
你要是敢伤害黛娜...
She's my wife, not yours.
她是我的妻子 不是你的
Just get over it.
接受现实吧
Leave us alone.
别再纠缠了
"I arrived in the Philippines at Manila, May of 1904,
1904年5月 我到达了菲律宾马尼拉
after a long arduous voyage from--"
那是在一段艰难的旅途之后...
Do we have to start at the beginning?
一定要从开头开始吗
Yeah, pick it up right before the
没错 从"然后我砍掉了它的脑袋"
"And then I cut off his head" part.
之前开始读就行了
All right.
好吧
Ohh, "Snuck down the putrid alley."
"在散发着恶臭的山谷中潜行"
"Fetid smell of blood," blah, blah.
"到处都是血腥味"
"Cut off its--" Okay, too far.
"砍掉了它的..." 跳过太多了
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
"After the midwife was able to quell the hemorrhaging,
"在助产士止住了她的大出血后
the young woman gained consciousness."
这个年轻女人恢复了意识"
"She told me it was an aswang
"她告诉我是菲律宾食婴鬼
that had caused the tragedy."
造成了这场悲剧"
"She had been sold as a bride,
"她被卖♥♥过来当新娘
to be impregnated so that her firstborn
为的就是让她怀孕 让她的第一个孩子
may be consumed as a means
成为改善健康
for a prolonged, healthy life."
延长寿命的的食物"
This is what we're looking for.
这就是我们想找的东西
"Aswangs use their long tongues
"菲律宾食婴鬼用它们的长舌头
to inject chewed up valerian root
将嚼碎的缬草根注射到受害者的体内
to sedate their victims as they attack."
好让她们在受袭击时保持安静"
That explains why Dana can't remember much.
所以黛娜才什么也记不起来
"These attacks are often incorrectly diagnosed as miscarriages,
"食婴鬼的袭击常常被误诊为小产
and for the process to work,
而为了让整个过程起作用
the fetus must be a blood relative to the aswang."
婴儿必须是食婴鬼的血亲"
That's some family obligations.
这家族义务还真特别
Wait, what does that say? "I've also learned
等等 还有什么 "我还知道了
that aswang have an alternate name--
食婴鬼有一个别名
Tik-tiks, due to the ticking sound
叫作'滴滴怪' 因为它们的舌头
they make with their tongue."
会发出滴答的响声"
The neighbor said she heard a ticking sound
邻居说听到黛娜的屋子里
coming from Dana's house.
传来的滴答声
There it is.
就是这货
Now we're talking ugly.
这才叫"丑"啊
Now that we know what we're dealing with,
现在我们知道自己要对付的是什么了
what do we tell Wu?
要怎样跟吴说
Oh, no, no.
不 不行
I don't think an aswang is a very good
用食婴鬼领常人入门
gateway wesen for a kehrseite.
可不太合适
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表