剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
If you remember anything else,
如果你记起了其它事
please let us know.
请通知我们
I've got her information.
我有她的联♥系♥信息
You said Dana has a husband?
你说黛娜有丈夫
Sam. He's at the hospital.
萨姆 他在医院
From what I can see, the fetus was not harmed,
就我看来 胎儿没受伤
but there's very little amniotic fluid left.
但羊水所剩无几
As long as we keep her hydrated,
只要给她补充水分
her body will replenish it within five to seven days.
她的身体在五到七天内就能再生成羊水
Are you saying that someone sucked
你的意思是有人把羊水
the amniotic fluid out of her?
从她身体里抽了出来
I know it sounds a little weird,
我知道听起来有点古怪
but that's what it looks like.
但好像的确如此
How would someone do that?
要怎么做到呢
I've never seen a wound like this,
我从没见过这样的伤口
but it looks like she was pierced
她看起来像是被粗针头
through the navel with a thick needle.
从肚脐穿刺到体内
It was done carefully.
整个过程很小心
If the amniotic sack is broken,
如果羊膜囊受到破坏
the mother goes into labor or has a miscarriage.
母亲就会分娩或流产
Is there any reason someone would want amniotic fluid?
为什么会有人想要羊水呢
It can be used for stem-cell research.
羊水可以用于干细胞研究
But other than that, I can't think of anything.
但除了这个 我也想不出别的了
Can we see her?
我们能看看她吗
You can look in on her, but she's very groggy--
你们可以去看望一下 但她现在昏昏沉沉的
possibly suffering from some kind of narcotic or sedative.
可能是由于某种麻醉或镇静剂作用
We're trying to figure out what put her into that state.
我们在想办法弄清楚到底是什么
Let's see what the husband has to say.
我们去问问丈夫的说法
It's gonna be all right, Sam. You don't know that.
没事的 萨姆 你怎么知道
Sam...
萨姆
These are Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin.
这两位是伯克哈德和格里芬警探
This is Sam, Dana's husband.
这位是黛娜的丈夫萨姆
What happened?
怎么回事
Well, it looks like your wife was attacked.
看样子你妻子遭到了攻击
Where were you when it happened?
当时你在哪
At the pharmacy, picking up Dana's medicine.
在药店拿黛娜的药
And what's the name of the pharmacy?
药店的名字是什么
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
What, you think I did this?
怎么 你认为是我♥干♥的
Sam, the detectives have to ask you questions.
萨姆 警探只是循例提问
And if you want to find out who did this to Dana,
如果你想查出是谁伤害了黛娜
you need to give 'em answers.
你就得回答他们
We need to verify where you were, sir.
我们得核实你当时在哪 先生
The CVS on Northwest 23rd Avenue.
二十三西北大道的CVS药店
I was picking up her refill of her prenate D.H.A.
我在帮她拿重配的孕期DHA
Is there anyone who would want to cause you or your wife any harm?
有谁会想伤害你或是你的妻子吗
No.
没有
Mr. Tomas...
托马斯先生
I need a little more medical history on your wife.
我还需要一些你妻子的病史信息
Okay.
好的
Sam gave me the receipt to the pharmacy.
萨姆把药店收据给我了
Time stamp puts him there
上面的时间说明
several minutes before we arrived on scene.
在我们到达犯罪现场的几分钟前他还在那里
Well, just because he wasn't there
他当时不在现场
doesn't mean he wasn't involved.
并不代表他没有参与
I don't think he'd do anything to hurt Dana.
我觉得他不会伤害黛娜
And Dana wouldn't stay with him if he ever did.
如果他会 黛娜也不会和他在一起了
I've known her since we were in diapers.
打从穿开裆裤起 我们就认识了
And I'd make a joke about diapers right now,
一般我现在会拿尿布来开玩笑
but, frankly, I'm not in the mood.
但坦白说 我现在没心情
Neither am I.
我也没有
Look, I really care about Dana, so...
我真的很在乎黛娜
I'd appreciate it if you'd keep me in the loop.
如果你能告诉我案子的进展 我会很感激
We'll let you know what we get.
我们会告诉你进展的
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm just gonna hang here for a while.
我这段时间都会留在这
No sign of forced entry except for those marks.
除了这些痕迹 没有强行入室的迹象
This could be almost anything that climbs trees,
这可能是任何会爬树的动物留下的
bigger than a squirrel, obviously.
个头显然比松鼠大
Neighbor found the victim on the bedroom floor.
邻居在卧室的地上找到受害人
Window was open, that was it.
窗户是开着的 仅此而已
I know. I keep thinking about that poor pregnant woman
我知道 我一直在想那可怜的孕妇
just lying there sleeping,
躺在那睡觉
when something comes through the window at her.
忽然有东西穿过窗户向她爬去
Aside from the bizarre attack on the unborn,
除了对胎儿的奇怪攻击之外
any wesen flags on the play?
有格林生物的迹象吗
Nothing, except for those claw marks.
除了这些爪印 没有了
If this is wesen-related,
如果这起袭击案和格林生物有关
how are you gonna keep Wu in the loop?
你打算怎么把案子的进展告诉吴
We lie.
我们瞒着他
The basis of any lasting relationship.
一切持久关系的基础啊
Hey, you don't need to be here.
你不需要待在这里
You should just go home and get some sleep.
你该回家 休息一下
I'm gonna stay with her.
我会留下来陪她的
I wish there was more I could do.
但愿我能做得更多
I promise you...
我答应你
we will find out who did this.
我们会查出是谁干的
Hello.
你好
I can't do this to Dana.
我不能这样对黛娜
What would I do if she ever found out?
如果她发现了 我该怎么办
Find out where she's staying.
找出她的落脚点
Aswang.
食婴鬼
Aswang.
食婴鬼
The Aswang has sharp claws.
食婴鬼有锋利的爪子
It can climb trees, walls,
它能爬树 爬墙
and get you wherever you are.
无论你在哪 它都能抓到你
Tell me.
说
She had the baby. It's a girl.
她生了 是个女孩
A girl?
女孩
How are they doing? Surprisingly well...
她们现在怎么样 非常好
considering our circumstances are a little rustic.
相对于我们所处的简陋环境
How long do you think you'll be safe?
你觉得你们还能安全多久
Until we're not.
直到我们不再安全之前
Anyone else know you're there?
有人知道你们在那吗
No one. I made sure of that this time.
这次我肯定没人知道
The sooner we get her and the baby out of there, the better.
越快带她和婴儿离开那里越好
The only way to get to this place is on foot.
离开这里唯一的办法就是步行
I don't think she'll be hiking for at least a few days.
我认为至少她这几天不适合步行
I'll start putting things together.
我会开始着手安排
Do not contact me again until you're ready to go
在你们准备好离开之前 不要再联♥系♥我
and avoid using the phone.
尽量避免使用手♥机♥
Good luck.
祝你们好运
I'm not coming up with anything criminal on Sam.
我没找到萨姆的任何犯罪记录
Probably won't.
可能没有
I just talked with his supervisor
我刚和他在马哈尔尼阳的主管聊过了
at Mahal Niyog, a Filipino company
那是一间菲律宾公♥司♥
that imports virgin coconut oil.
做进口的初榨椰子油
Been with them two years--
他在那工作了两年
One in Manila, one here.
一年在马尼拉 一年在这里
Had nothing bad to say about him.
对他没有任何负面反馈
And this is Dana's list of medications
这是黛娜的药物清单
we got from her OB/GYN.
我们从她的妇产科医生那拿来的
Pretty standard.
很符合标准
Prenate D.H.A. and a vitamin "D" supplement.
孕期DHA和维他命D的补充药物
So how did she get drugged?
她是怎么被下药的
Maybe it had something to do with what stabbed her.
也许和刺伤她的东西有关
She could've been injected with something.
她也可能被注射了什么
Burkhardt.
我是伯克哈德
We're on our way.
我们马上过去
That was Dana's doctor. She's awake.
是黛娜的医生 她醒了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表