剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
"but I am determined to prove Jory true.
"但我下定决心要证明乔里说的是实话
"I have questioned her regarding his disappearance,
"我问了她关于乔里失踪的事
"but she refuses to betray any secrets of her kind
"但她拒绝透露关于她种族的任何秘密
and only pleads to be let back into the water."
只是一再求我让我放她回海里"
"At sunrise this morning, the creature died.
"今天早上太阳升起的时候 她死了
"From what I assume was severe dehydration.
"我猜她是因重度脱水而死的
"I'm afraid whatever secrets the naiad was keeping
"恐怕这只人鱼所保守的秘密
have died with her."
也随之消失了"
It's Wu.
是吴
Got something for us?
有什么消息吗
We ran the number from Jake Barnes' missing cell phone.
我们打通了杰克·巴恩斯遗失手♥机♥的号♥码
GPS puts it at the Andersen Marina.
GPS显示的定位是安徒生码头
That's not far up the river from where they went swimming.
与那天他们游泳的小河相距不远
How you want to handle this?
你们打算怎么办
Meet us at the marina.
码头见
We should bring Jake along
我们应该把杰克带去
in case he can I.D. whoever took the phone.
他也许能认出偷走他手♥机♥的人
You ever been here? No.
你来过这吗 没有
You know anybody who lives here?
有认识的人住在这吗
Not that I know of.
据我所知没有
Stay in the car. See if you recognize anybody.
待在车里 看看有没有你认识的人
The phone's still on... in one of these houseboats.
手♥机♥还开着 就在这里其中一间船屋里
Looks like this one here.
应该就是这一间
Sir, I'm Detective Burkhardt.
先生 我是伯克哈德警探
This is Detective Griffin.
这位是格里芬警探
We're following up an investigation about a drowning.
我们在跟进一起溺水致死的案件
Need to ask you a few questions. Who drowned?
有几个问题要问你 谁溺死了
Can I have your name, sir?
先生 可以告诉我你叫什么吗
Abel Mahario.
艾贝尔·马哈里奥
I don't know anybody who drowned.
我不知道有人溺水死了
We're tracking a stolen cell phone.
我们在追踪一部被盗的手♥机♥
It was taken from where the victim went into the river.
是从受害者溺水的河边拿走的
The signal led us here. Mind if we take a look inside?
定位显示在这里 我们能否进去看看
I haven't done anything wrong,
我没干坏事
and I told you I don't know anybody who drowned,
而且我说了 我不知道有谁溺死了
so this must be a mistake.
所以这肯定是个误会
Should be easy enough to find out.
应该很容易就能查明
Calling the stolen cell phone now.
拨♥打♥被盗手♥机♥
That sounds like probable cause to me.
这铃♥声♥给了我合理的进屋理由
We're going inside, sir.
先生 我们要进去看看
Sir, will you stay right here?
先生 请留在原地
So how'd Jake's phone get in here?
杰克的手♥机♥怎么会在这里
Girl on the left looks like the one I chased into the river.
左边的女孩很像被我追着跳进河里的那个
The naiad? Let's find out.
那人鱼吗 我们去问问
Sir, do you want to take a crack
先生 你要不要再解释一次
at how this cell phone got in your house?
这部手♥机♥怎么会在你家里
I have no idea how it got there.
我真的不知道这手♥机♥怎么会在这
This girl, is she your daughter?
这个女孩 是你女儿吗
Why? Elly didn't do anything.
怎么了 艾莉什么也没做
She may have been in the area at the time of the drowning.
受害者溺水时 她也许就在那附近
We need talk to her, see if she saw anything.
我们要找她谈谈 看看她是否有见到什么
Well, you can't talk to her.
你不能找她谈
Sir, this is a police investigation.
先生 这是警方调查
She's deaf, so unless one of you can sign--
她是聋人 所以除非你们有人会打手语
Hey, Sarah. Sarah.
莎拉 莎拉
Sarah, hey. Yeah, it's me, Jake.
莎拉 是我 杰克
Sarah, hey.
莎拉
Hey, hey, hey. Whoa, guys.
姑娘们
Guys, guys, wait. Whoa, hold on.
姑娘们 等一下
Look, they found Dan's body.
他们找到了丹的尸体
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Dan, he drowned. The police are here.
丹 他溺死了 警♥察♥来了
We have to go. Wait, I'm sorry,
我们得走了 等等 抱歉
Did you hear what I just said? Dan's dead!
你们听到我说什么了吗 丹死了
Why don't you just leave us alone?
能不能别来烦我们
Guys, these are the girls I was telling you about.
这就是我和你们提到过的女孩子
Sarah and Anna. Sarah, Anna, get in the house.
莎拉和安娜 莎拉 安娜 进屋去
Everyone's gonna stay right here
在我们问话结束前
until we're done questioning them.
所有人都留在原地
Who was with Dan? Anna.
当时谁和丹在一起 是安娜
I was swimming with Sarah.
我当时和莎拉在游泳
I don't know what he's talking about.
我不知道他在说什么
What, are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Look, we were together yesterday.
昨天我们都在一起
All right, we're gonna need to see some identification.
好了 我们需要看身份证明
My girls didn't do anything wrong.
我的女儿没干坏事
IDs. Now, you wanna tell us
请拿身份证明 现在你要和我们说说
where you were yesterday afternoon and evening?
昨天下午和傍晚你们在哪里吗
We were here with our dad.
我们和爸爸在家里
They were with me and Dan.
他们和我 还有丹在一起
Anna?
安娜
Hey, what the hell's going on here?
这里到底怎么回事
It's a police investigation, sir.
先生 这是警方调查
I need you to stop right there.
你们不能过来
Investigation of what?
调查什么
Who are you? We live over there.
你们是谁 我们就住在那
Then I suggest you go home and stay out of it,
我建议你们回家 别插手
unless you want my sergeant to put you in the back of his car.
除非你们想让警官把你们押进车里
I already told you, my girls were home last night.
我已经和你说了 昨晚我的女儿都在家里
You recognize this girl?
你认识这个女孩吗
Yeah, I mean, that looks like the girl who saved me.
认识 很像救了我的那个
You want to explain how this cell phone got in your house?
你要解释一下手♥机♥怎么会在你家里吗
That's my phone. They had my phone?
那是我的手♥机♥ 她们还拿了我的手♥机♥吗
Fine, you don't want to explain here, I get it.
好的 你们不想在这里解释 我明白了
Sarah, Anna, you go back to the precinct with us.
莎拉 安娜 你们得和我们去一趟警局
Let's go. This way, please.
走吧 这边请
Anyone else want to go?
还有谁想去吗
Let's get back in the car.
我们回去吧
Listen, you can't do this.
你们不能这么做
Sir, we can make the same arrangements for you,
先生 我们可以给你做出一样的安排
unless you want to clear this up right now.
除非你现在就把这件事说清楚
You don't understand.
你不明白
Well, I guess we have more to talk about than I thought.
我想我们要谈的比我想象中还要多
But I'm going to talk to your daughters first,
但我要先和你的女儿谈
give you some time to think about it.
给你点时间好好想想
I told you I didn't want this kind of trouble.
我说了我不想要这种麻烦
Why did you do it?
你们为什么这么做
Because you forgot where you come from. We haven't.
因为你忘了自己的出身 可我们没忘
I haven't forgotten anything.
我没忘记任何事情
I know what it takes for us to survive.
我知道为了生存 我们需要付出的代价
Your world died 200 years ago,
你们的世界两百年前就消失了
and now you've jeopardized all of us
现在因为你们老掉牙的那套
with this fundamental crap!
危害到了我们所有的人
It was Elly, your daughter.
是你的女儿 艾莉
She pulled him out.
是她把他救上来的
Which is how that phone got in your house.
手♥机♥就是这样带到你家的
She has to be cut.
她必须得受到惩罚
Are you crazy? Nobody does that anymore.
你疯了吗 现在没人再这么做了
Where we're from, they do,
在我们家乡 大家还是这么做
and we don't have these kinds of troubles.
我们也没有这些麻烦
And this is your fault, old man.
这都是你的错 老头t
This is what happens when you don't raise your women right.
谁让你不好好教育你的女儿
No, no, wait.
不 等一等
Please, she's just a girl.
她还是个孩子
I'm not gonna let you touch her.
我不会让你们碰她一根手指头的
Who's gonna stop us?
谁又能阻止我们
Jake says this is the girl that pulled him out.
杰克说这就是把他救出来的女孩
You want to tell us what happened?
你要跟我们说说发生了什么是吗
We're the only two here
我们是这里唯一两个
who know what you and your sister are.
知道你和你妹妹是什么的人
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表