剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Why would you ever want to?
干嘛要走呢
You're part of the family now.
你现在已经是这个家庭的一员了
New girls spend their first night with me.
新来的姑娘第一晚总是归我的
You shouldn't have done that.
你真不应该这样做
What the hell?
妈的 什么情况
Get out! Get out! Get out!
快跑 快跑 快跑
I'll kill you, you bitch! What happened?
我要杀了你 贱♥人♥ 怎么了
You don't know what he'll do.
你不知道他会做出什么事来
I do! Get out! Now!
我知道 快跑 马上
You brought me a Grimm!
你带了一个格林给我
A Grimm? How do you
格林 你怎么...
Oh, crap.
要命
That's the car we're looking for.
这就是我们要找的车
This is it.
没错
There's a light on upstairs.
楼上有亮光
It's locked.
是锁着的
I'm getting the car.
我去开车
It's all right now. It's okay.
已经没事了
We gotta get you out of here.
我们必须带你们离开这
Open, damn it!
打开啊 该死的
She's gonna get herself killed.
她会害死她自己的
There's a learning curve to being a Grimm, remember?
学做格林是有一条学习曲线的 你忘了吗
Well, most learning curves don't draw blood.
大多数学习曲线是不见血的
Maybe she'll choose a different life.
也许她会选择一个不同的生活
She'll always see them.
那她也会经常看见他们
There's no running from that.
这是改变不了的
I screwed up, didn't I?
被我搞砸了 对吗
Well, you found the girls, so...
是你找到了那些姑娘
Hey, it's okay.
没关系的
I messed up, I know it.
我知道被我搞砸了
I'm just not used to being the hunter.
我只是对变成猎人不怎么习惯
And -I guess I got carried away.
我觉得是我太激动了
I need to know more.
我要知道更多
I hope you're still willing to help me.
希望你还愿意帮助我
Why don't we talk about it in the morning?
不如我们明早再说
Okay.
好的
You look like you could use some sleep, so--
你看上去需要休息
You kind of do.
确实
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表