剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Assaults, B and Es...
伤人 私闯民宅
Oh, here we go--rape. More than once.
还有不止一次强♥奸♥
Well, how did Mr. Dunn and Mr. Firebaugh
那邓恩和法尔博先生
get way out here to tangle with somebody?
是怎么跑来这里跟人发生纠纷的呢
I'll see if they have any vehicles registered to them.
我查查他们名下有没有注册车辆
And get us the next of kin.
查一下他们的亲属
Yeah.
好
That's why we took their limo.
所以我们才抢了他们的豪车
There was no way they could follow us, you know?
让他们没法追踪我们
No way they could, like, trace our cars.
他们不可能追踪到我们的车
I'm still worried.
我还是很担心
This is the Royals we're dealing with.
他们可是皇室的人啊
The Resistance got Adalind and the baby
反叛组织把爱达玲和她的孩子
out of Europe.
救出了欧洲
I mean, they landed them here in Oregon.
送来了俄勒冈
So it only makes sense
照理反叛组织
that the Resistance would be prepared,
应该已经准备好
you know, for the Royals to make a move on the kid.
知道皇室会来抢孩子了
But the Resistance wasn't prepared.
实则不然
You know that and I know that, but the Royals don't.
天知地知你知我知 皇室又不知道
Okay, you ready?
好了 你准备好了吗
Hang on.
等一下
Let 'er rip. All right, glass.
开始吧 玻璃
Glass. Can.
玻璃 罐头
Can. Can.
罐头 罐头
Plastic.
塑料
This game is really fun,
这游戏真有意思
and I love being green and everything,
我很喜欢绿色环保
but we shouldn't play this when we compost.
但这些都混在一起的时候不适合玩这个
Plastic.
塑料
Plastic. Can.
塑料 罐头
Who is it?
是谁
What?
什么
Adalind.
爱达玲
Well, uh, come on in.
请进吧
What happened?
出什么事了
She's gone.
她不见了
My baby's gone.
我的孩子不见了
They took her.
他们把她抢走了
Yeah, that's my brother. He live with you?
对 这是我弟 他跟你一起住吗
Eh, sometimes.
有时吧
But he didn't come home last night.
他昨晚没回家
You got him? We found your brother's body
你们抓了他吗 我们在圣海伦路边
off of St. Helen's Road. What?
发现了你弟的尸体 什么
We found another body with him.
他身边还有另一具尸体
Do you know a Richard Dunn?
你认识理查德·邓恩吗
Yeah. Hey, what the hell happened?
认识 到底他妈发生什么了
Grimm!
格林
Take it easy.
别紧张
You killed him!
你们杀了他
No, we did not.
没 我们没有
But they were murdered,
但是他们的确是被谋杀了
and we need you to calm down
你需要冷静下来
and talk to us.
然后和我们谈谈
I'm just a cop,
我只是个警♥察♥
and we're just trying to do our job.
我们只是在做自己的本职工作
Now, do you know where your brother was last night?
你知道你弟弟昨晚在哪里吗
Oh, yeah.
知道
Him and Rick went out drinking.
他和里克去喝酒了
Anyone else with them? Not that I know.
有别人和他们一起吗 据我所知没有
Do you know where your brother's truck is?
你知道你弟弟的卡车在哪儿吗
A 2004 chevy silverado--
是一辆2004雪佛兰西维拉多...
I know what it is.
我知道是什么车
It's not here. He drove it last night.
车不在这儿 他昨晚开走了
Now, your brother's friend,
你弟的朋友
was he a lausenschlange too?
他也是个蛇妖吗
I don't know what you mean. Yeah, you do.
我不知道你在说什么 你知道
What kind of wesen was he?
他是哪种格林生物
Same as you?
和你一样吗
Nah.
不
Klaustreich.
他是野猫精
Anything else we need to know?
还有什么是我们需要知道的吗
Look, I don't know what you think happened,
我不知道你们认为发生了什么
but nobody could have taken my brother and Rick
但是没人能放倒我弟弟和里克
and lived to tell about it.
并且还能活下来
Except maybe you.
可能除了你
We got some possibilities here on the vics.
这儿有一些可能嫌疑犯的信息
Firebaugh and Dunn have some known associates here in the system.
系统里有些法尔博和邓恩的故交
Three of them are dead, two are still in prison,
其中三个死了 两个还在监狱里
and a half a dozen here in the area.
还有六个在这里
Too bad there's not a box you can check if they're wesen.
真遗憾你不能查查他们是不是格林生物
Yeah. Wouldn't that just make our lives so much easier?
是啊 那样我们的生活不是太容易了
Monroe.
门罗
Look, man, I'm sorry to bug you,
伙计 很抱歉打扰你
but Adalind is here.
但是爱达玲在我家
And she is really upset.
而且她真的很难过
She came back to your place? Yeah.
她回你那儿了吗 是的
Didn't see that one coming, did you?
没料到这点 是吧
What does she want?
她想要什么
Do you mean besides her baby?
你是说除了她的宝宝之外吗
Well, uh,
这个...
she has no place to go.
她没别的地方可去了
She has no money, no car,
她没钱 没车
no insurance.
没保险
I mean, not that you need that if you don't have a car, I guess--
我猜没车也就不需要保险
I don't know. What do you want us to do with her?
我也不知道 你想要我们拿她怎么办
Look, I know this is not gonna be easy,
听着 我知道这事儿不好办
but just see if you can keep her there for a while
但是你们能不能留她住一会儿
until we figure out what to do.
直到我们想出该怎么办
Got a hit on the victim's vehicle.
死者的卡车有线索了
Firebaugh's truck was found in the southeast industrial.
法尔博的卡车在东南部的工业区找到了
I got to go.
我得走了
Nick wants us to keep her here.
尼克想要我们把她留在这儿
For how long?
多久啊
Till he can figure out what to do.
直到他想出该怎么做为止
How is he going to figure out what to do with this?
他怎么才能想出该怎么做啊
I don't know.
我不知道
If she finds out you had anything to do with it--
假如她发现你和这件事有关系...
She's got her powers back, you know.
她的法力已经回来了 你知道的
Having her pissed at us? Not such a good idea.
把她惹毛 这可不是个好主意
Okay, can we just try to make her feel better for now?
好吧 我们能试着让她暂时好受一点吗
Until we can get rid of her.
直到我们能摆脱她
Drink this. It'll help you rest.
喝了这个吧 这能让你好好休息会儿
I don't want to rest. You're exhausted.
我不想休息 你已经精疲力尽了
You've been up for two days. You need to get some sleep.
你已经两天没睡了 你得睡一觉才行
Now, I have to go to the shop,
现在 我得去店里了
so you can stay here as long as you need to.
所以你想在这儿待多久都行
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thanks.
谢谢
Drink up.
喝了吧
I'm not going anywhere until you fall asleep.
在你睡着之前我哪儿也不会去的
That's Firebaugh's truck.
那是法尔博的卡车
Any surveillance cameras in the area?
附近有监控摄像头吗
No, nothing around here.
没 什么也没有
Whoever dumped it here
不管是谁把车子扔在这儿的
probably picked this place for that reason.
八成都是看中了没有摄像头这一点
All right, two guys driving down the highway late at night.
好吧 两个人深夜从高速上开下来
Did they have the killer with them?
凶手和他们在一起吗
Or maybe they picked the killer up somewhere else.
或者有可能他们在别处载上了凶手
Well, whoever it was,
不管是谁
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表