剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
进来 诺曼
Come on, Norman.
过来 索尔
Come on, Sol.
你们也看见猪了 是吗
You guys see pigs, too, right?
很不幸 是的
Unfortunately, yes.
这又是什么鬼
What fresh hell!
好了 够了
Okay, that's it.
喂 疯女人们
Hey, crazy ladies.
-醒醒 -你们不能在这儿
- Wake up. - You can't be here!
格蕾丝 你听到什么了吗
Grace? Did you hear something?
嗯 破唱片的哀鸣
Yeah. A broken record.
妈妈回来了
Mama's home!
是谁
Who's that?
你好 我的粉色宝贝们
Hello, my pink babies!
本杰明 你能给我和猪放洗澡水吗
Benjamin, can you run a bath for me and the pigs?
兽医说你不能再这么做了
The vet said you can't do that anymore.
-过来 姑娘们 过来 -天呐
- Come on, girls. Come on. - Holy crap.
-那是... -卡琳娜·G
- Is that-- - Kareena G!
格蕾丝 这是卡琳娜·G
Grace, this is Kareena G.
我经常看她的视频 然后在你面前模仿表演
This is the gal whose videos I act out for you all the time.
我真的很爱
I really love the one where
你抵着餐桌跳电臀舞那次
you try to twerk against our dining room table.
我加了点个人元素
I put my own spin on it.
很好
Hot!
本杰明 告诉我面前的人是谁
Benjamin, tell me who's happening at me right now.
摇滚大♥师♥格雷格·阿尔曼的奶奶
Well, Gregg Allman's grandma
以及这位洗衣浆粉代言人
and this ad for laundry starch
对她们的老房♥子有点不舍
have a bit trouble letting go of their old house.
我能理解 这房♥子太赞了 不过它现在是我的
I can see why. It's amaze. But I own it now.
他 他们是谁
Wh-- Who are they?
-他们是过来安墙的 -什么墙
- Oh, they're the guys putting up the wall. - What wall?
挡住其他人和狗仔记者的墙
The wall to keep all the people and paparazzi out.
以及达纳·卡维
And Dana Carvey.
那你怎么欣赏大海呢
But then how are you gonna enjoy the ocean?
现在是她的房♥子
Well, it's her house now,
所以欣不欣赏随她的便
so she can enjoy or not enjoy whatever she wants.
没错 瞧 她明白这个道理
Yeah! See? She gets it.
那你为什么要买♥♥海滩别♥墅♥
Then why even buy a beach house?
对我来说它不像是海滩别♥墅♥
Well, it's less of a beach house
更像是一个低调点的住所 明白吗
and more of a place to lay low. You know?
不 你最近干了什么好事
Oh, no. What did you do now?
我们不需要讨论细节
Oh, we don't need to go into details.
再说了 妈 这不关你的事
Besides, Mom, it's none of your business.
没事 已经在网上传开了
It's okay, it's all over social.
是啊 我好像看到了
Yeah, I think I saw this.
我在参观一所小学时
I was visiting an elementary school
可能我有点醉了
and I was maybe a little wasted
我发了一个让三年级学生大喊
and I posted a video of these third graders screaming
"吃屎吧 克里斯汀·贝尔"的视频
"Eat shit, Kristen Bell!"
-她有点太完美了 -我懂
- She's just too perfect. - I get it.
总之 我的团队很生气
Anyway, my whole team is upset.
我的公♥关♥吓死了 我的经纪人说
My publicist freaked out and so my manager says
我得躲在这儿 我妈妈觉得这很好
I need to hide out here, and my mom thinks is great,
因为她觉得我整个人的作风都要低调一点
because she thinks I need to tone it down in general.
我明白是怎么回事
I know that game
因为我们团队内部也有矛盾
because we're having trouble with our team, too.
是啊 他们在驾驭我们
Yeah, they're really riding us.
是你们把马鞍背在背上 求我们驾驭你们的
You two put a saddle on your backs and asked us to ride you.
能不能别谈论"驾驭"亲妈
Can we please not talk about riding our mothers?
是啊 那恶心的画面让我很不舒服
Yeah, I'm very uncomfortable with that imagery.
你能给我的孩子打个电♥话♥吗
Could you call my kids?
不用马上打 或许等会儿打
Not right now but maybe later?
完全可以
Totes.
可以把那个搬走吗
Okay to move that?
不好意思 我不知道这是垃圾还是你们的生活
I'm sorry. I'm unclear if this is garbage or your life.
-你完全可以搬走 -不行 不许搬
- You can totally move it. - No, nothing's moving!
我们不搬 我们的垃圾也不能搬
We're not moving. Our garbage isn't moving.
我是拖不走的 试试吧
And I am un-draggable. Try.
-一 二 三 -没让你试
- One, two, three. - Not you!
你能解决 是吗
You got this, right?
你们想知道达纳·卡维的下场吗
You wanna see what happens to Dana Carvey?
-天呐 我的膝盖 -格蕾丝 你没事吧
- Oh, God, my knee! - Oh, Grace! Are you okay?
格蕾丝
Grace!
不是吧你 你看不透那招吗
Really? You couldn't see through that?
G小姐 G小姐
Miss G? Miss G?
操 嗨
Fuck. Hey!
嗨
Hey.
你可能不明白这栋房♥子对我们的意义
I think you may not understand what this house means to us.
我昨晚在这儿开了我的第一个睡衣聚会
I mean, I had my first slumber party here last night.
没错 人生第一次
Yes, like, the first ever.
但这栋房♥子里发生的就是这样的事
But that's the kind of stuff that happens in this house:
都是格蕾丝第一次尝试的人间奇趣
magical human stuff that Grace is doing for the first time.
是的 所以 我们不能走
Yeah. So, we can't leave.
不过你们必须走 对不起
Except you are leaving. I'm sorry.
我明白的
And look, I get it.
上周我被要求离开洛杉矶机场的跑道
Last week I was asked to leave the runway at LAX
我当时想"那三号♥航站楼在哪"
and I was, like, "Then where is terminal three?"
问题就在这里 你是卡琳娜·G
But that's just it. You're Kareena G.
你可以去你想去的任何地方
You can go wherever you want.
你不属于拉霍亚
You don't belong in La Jolla.
这里的确不是我的首选
It certainly wasn't my first choice.
去你的首选地吧
Go do your first choice.
你的首选地是哪里
What was your first choice?
一个放松的
You know, somewhere chill,
能让我做自己的地方 整夜开派对
where I can, like, do me and party all night
但要和那些追求精神信仰又有钱的人一起
but, like, thoughtfully... with people who are spiritual, but also rich.
-快问快答 喜不喜欢蛇 -蛇肉很美味
- Real quick, snakes: yea or nay? -They're delicious.
好了 我知道你应该去哪了
Okay. I know where she should go.
圣菲市
Santa Fe.
不 不 不 不 不 不
No! No, no, no, no, no.
她得待在这儿
She needs to be here,
大海可以让人平静 她能在这里完成专辑
where the ocean is calming and she can finish her album.
是啊 她离洛杉矶很近 所以你能盯着她
Yeah, and she's close to LA so you can keep tabs on her,
就像困在笼子里的老鼠
like a rat in a cage
而不是一条在圣菲市自♥由♥驰骋的蛇
instead of a snake galloping free in Santa Fe.
在街上真的每天都有蛇游♥行♥
I mean, literally, down the street, every day, a snake parade.
这就是她不能去那里的原因
Which is why she's not going there.
谁说她不能去
Who says she's not going there?
我受够了别人来决定我的人生
I'm sick of being told what to do.
"说这个""别说那个"
"Say this." "Don't say that."
"把平底锅放下 卡琳娜·G 烫"
"Put that pan down, Kareena G. It's hot."
你知道每次有人告诉我们
You know what we always say
不该做什么的时候 我们是怎么回应的吗
every time someone tries to tell us what we shouldn't do?
-"滚蛋吧" -"滚蛋吧"
- "Fuck it." - "Fuck it."
-你们从昨天才开始说的 -是前天
- That started yesterday. - It was the day before yesterday.
现在这是我们的专属风格了
Well, now it's our thing.
好了 准备惊叹吧
Okay. Get ready to be, like, "What!?"
这是摩斯密♥码♥版的"滚蛋吧"
It's Morse code for "Fuck it."
我看出来了
I see that.
弗兰琦懂摩斯密♥码♥吗
Frankie knows Morse code?
跟她别的那些奇葩事迹相比 这难道很奇怪吗
Is that odder than anything else you know about her?
像这纹身说的一样 痛快活着吧 你让一大群孩子
Live the tattoo. I mean, so you got a bunch of kids
骂那个我不确定我认不认识的人又怎样
to say bad things about someone I think I know, but I'm not sure.
你不知道克里斯汀·贝尔是谁吗
You don't know who Kristen Bell is?
太棒了 我要告诉她
Awesome, I'm gonna tell her.
但重点是
But the point is,
你是搞砸了你想做的事
did you mess up doing something you wanted to do?
还是搞砸了
Or are you messing up doing something
别人叫你做的事
that everyone else is telling you to do?
因为我们当初就是那样
Because that's what we did.
没错 但我们不再如此了 你还年轻
Yeah. And we don't do that anymore. I mean, you're young.
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表