剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
今年
This year.
好啊 那...是哪天
Yeah, but... what day?
今天之后的那一天
Day after today,
就是明天...
as in tomorrow...
11月10日 上午10点
November tenth, 10:00 a.m.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你...菲茨
Thank you... Fitz.
等等 今天是9号♥吗
Wait! Today's the ninth?!
刚才在会议上发生的事 不仅是对我的羞辱
What happened just now at that meeting wasn't just humiliating,
对生意也很不利
it was bad for business.
请原谅我帮你庆祝生日
Excuse me for celebrating you.
你原来是在帮我庆祝啊
Oh, is that what you were doing, celebrating?
我给你的肠易激综合征办个派对怎么样
How about I throw a big party for your IBS?
好了
Okay.
我只是想让你听听我的意见
All I was trying to do was to get you to hear me.
现在你告诉所有人
Well, now that you've told everybody
我年纪多大 没人听我的了
how old I am, nobody hears me.
妈 我得让这家公♥司♥重回正轨
Mom, I need to get this company back on track.
-我阻挡你了吗 -是的
- And I'm stopping you? - Yes.
因为你一直在这里任意妄为
Because you say and do whatever you want around here,
我们当初达成的协议可不是这样
which is not what we agreed to.
今天的事我很抱歉
And I am sorry about today,
压倒一个强势之人的唯一办法
but the only way that I could stop a steamroller
就是变得更强硬
was to ride in on another steamroller.
知道吗 你觉得你什么都懂吗
You know what? You think you know everything?
明天的会议你就自己处理吧
You can handle that meeting tomorrow on your own.
妈 别这样
Mom, please.
不
No.
你不想让我帮忙 我就不帮
You don't want my help, you don't get my help.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
-76岁生日快乐 -天呐
- Happy 76th! - Oh, my God!
我忘了 但我又想起来了
I forgot, but then I remembered,
我搞到费城76人队的周边简直太棒了
and how great is it I got this 76ers stuff
我在车♥库♥甩卖♥♥上买♥♥的
I bought at that garage sale
你还因为我要去骂了我
you yelled at me about going to.
我要喝伏特加 立刻
I need vodka... now.
我有消息要公布
I have news.
76岁生日快乐
80 你80岁了吗
Eighty?! You're eighty?!
别再说那个数字了
Stop saying that number.
你比我大23岁吗
You are 23 years older than me?
学学数学吧
Learn math.
-你是怎么瞒这么久的 -人人都说谎
- How have you been lying so long? - People do it all the time.
只不过大多数人没有来自地狱的女儿
Only most of them don't have a daughter from hell,
不会被自己养大的鸡咬一口 遭到反噬
so the chickens never come home to roost.
别把注意力放在鸡上
Don't fixate on chickens now.
我尽量
I'll try.
我只是想说 我觉得
I just want to say, I do think
那是个好兆头 预示你能活到一百岁
it bodes well for you getting to a hundred.
一百只鸡...
A hundred chickens...
-弗兰琦 -对不起
- Frankie. - Sorry.
你是什么时候开始谎报的
When did you start this?
很早以前了 在认识罗伯特之前
Oh, way back, pre- Robert.
但在那个时代 如果你三十岁之前还没找到老公
But in those days, if you hadn't landed a husband
没生小孩 人们就会认为你是个老处♥女♥
and had kids before 30, people thought you were an old maid.
或者是个女同
Or a lesbian.
所以我就少报了几岁
So I trimmed a few years.
那时候 没人会发现
And back then, you could get away with it.
在那个没有谷歌♥和脸书的美好时代
You know, in the glory days before Google and Facebook.
但脸书的生日功能太赞了
Oh, but Facebook birthdays are the shit.
你知道现在能给人发烟花和五彩纸屑了吗
You know you can send someone fireworks and confetti now?
虽然是动画 但还是很惊艳
I mean, it's animated, but it's still very powerful.
拜托别给我发
Please don't do that for me.
我不想让全世界知道我有多老
I don't want the world to know I'm as old as I am.
为什么 80岁很棒
Why? Eighty is amazing!
如果你是只乌龟 那你还是少女
If you were a tortoise, you'd still be a teenager.
是啊 但如果你是人 那么大岁数...
Yeah, but if you're a person at that number...
每个人都会用那种「你已经没未来」的眼光看你
everybody looks at you like you have no future.
人们直接无视你的存在
Well, they just write you off,
要么就想让你做出与年纪相符的样子
or they want you to act your age.
当你和年龄相符时 雪蟹又卖♥♥光了
And when you do act your age, they run out of snow crabs.
什么
What?
这就是我今天和琼·玛格丽特去找市政厅的原因
That's why I marched into city hall today with Joan- Margaret.
你不能每次都因为自助餐厅的食物卖♥♥光 就去找市政厅
You can't march into City Hall every time a buffet runs out of food.
我们甚至都没办法走进自助餐厅
We couldn't even get to the buffet.
这就是我们要改人行灯的原因
That's why we're going to get that crosswalk light changed,
给像我这样的人 还有更老的人
to give more time to people like me
比如你 争取更多的通行时间
and older folks, like you.
-也为你自己 我就是这个意思
- And you! - That's my point.
我们不能被数字所限制
We can't be ruled by numbers.
不能被人们定的数字所限制
Not the ones people set for us
也不能被自己编的数字所限制
or the ones that we made up for ourselves.
我们的工作是对那些数字说"滚蛋吧"
Our job is to say "Fuck it" To those numbers...
然后吃蛋糕
and eat cake.
弗兰琦 你不能一边吃着生日蛋糕 一边骂"滚蛋"[干它]Frankie, you can't have your cake and "Fuck it," Too.
我能先「干」后吃吗
Can I "Fuck it" And then eat it?
?无论它要通向何方?
?Withersoever they blow?
?光辉地前进?
?Onward to glory, I go?
?我是桑丘?
?I'm Sancho?
?没错 我是桑丘?
?Yes, I'm Sancho?
?我会追随我的主人到底?
?I'll follow my master to the end?
?我要骄傲地向世界宣告?
?I'll tell all the world proudly?
?我是他的侍从 是他的朋友?
?I'm his squire, I'm his friend?
我是桑丘
I'm Sancho.
还是说我是桑查
Or am I Sancha?
我会和我的好友肩并肩走到底
I'll walk side- by- side with my bestie to the end.
我会在一个安全的地方与我的朋友骄傲地分享
I'll share myself proudly in a safe space with my friend.
下一位
Next.
话说 在阳光下看 你是个帅哥 菲茨
You know, in the light of day, you're a handsome man, Fitz.
如果我早知道这点 我可能会穿我的宽摆裙
If I had known, I might have worn my peasant skirt.
所以 规定是 用四小时来确定
So, the deal is exactly four hours
人们穿越马路的平均时间中位数
to determine the median average of time it takes people to cross.
我喜欢你的风格 菲茨
I like your style, Fitz.
所以我们现在开始等吗
So now we wait?
我们现在开始等
Now we wait.
喂 喂 这是什么情况
Whoa. Whoa. What's going on here?
今天是马拉松日吗
What is this, marathon day?
不是 看哪儿
No, look over there.
是那些该死的健身群体
It's one of those godforsaken fitness collectives.
等等
Hold on!
你在给这些穿着运动长袜的 健壮的人计时吗
Are you timing these beefed- up tube socks?
是给每一个过马路的行人计时
Every pedestrian that crosses this light.
但这些人可不是普通的行人
But these aren't pedestrians.
他们简直是一群美洲虎
These are a flock of jaguars.
我很清楚 我出资供养着一只雪豹
And I should know, I sponsor a snow leopard.
其实你不必亲自过来的
You know you don't have to be here.
我可以把结果邮寄给你
I could mail you the results.
你一定很喜欢那样吧 菲茨
Oh, well, wouldn't you just love that, Fitz?
你一定很喜欢给我寄一整个信封的谎言吧
Wouldn't you just love to mail me an envelope of lies?
现在要怎么办
What do we do now?
是时候呼叫支援了
Time to call in reinforcements.
叫谁
Who?
我们的人
Our people.
现在还有桑丘的选角问题
We have got Sanchos problemos.
雷吉吓到我了
Reggie scared me.
佩格至少是有趣的
Peg was at least interesting.
-恩佐 -拜托
- Enzo- - - Oh, please.
我做不到 真不行
I can't. I can't.
我怎么还是能听到这首歌♥
And why am I still hearing that song?
?我是桑丘?
?I'm Sancho?
?没错 我是桑丘?
?Yes, I'm Sancho?
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表