剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
所以如果我那么做就虚伪了
so it would be really hypocritical if I did.
那你们唯一的选择就是正式道歉
Then your only option is to issue a formal apology.
录制视频 承认错误
Make a video in which you own up to the mistake
保证会更好地为客户服务
and pledge to do better by your customers.
你是说用模糊不定性的词语
You mean use vague, non-committal words
来表达共同的遗憾 而不承担责任
to convey mutual regret without assuming responsibility
以避免一切法律责任吗
that could in any way have legal implications.
这就对了
That's my girl.
你穿着裙子真的不该那么坐
You really shouldn't sit like that in a skirt.
天呐 莉兹 太好吃了
Oh, my God, Liz, that was so good.
谢谢 很高兴我们能请你们过来
Oh, thanks. I'm glad we could have you over.
我们应该多聚聚
We should really do more of this--
因为我们要生孩子了
Because we're having a baby.
真是舍得用"我们"啊
Really throwing that "we" around.
好吧
Okay.
说到宝宝 我要出去抽根烟
Uh, speaking of the baby, I'll go go outside, have a smoke.
-可能有一阵要不能抽了 -我陪你去
- Probably the last one for a while. - I'm gonna come with you,
努力羞得你不想抽
try to shame you into not having it.
你真是跟大学时一个样
You really haven't changed since college.
我当时付钱让朋友们丢掉香烟
I paid my friends to throw their cigarettes away.
所以我才得了个绰号♥ "滚开"
It's how I got my nickname, Fuck Off.
我对艾琳说 等她怀孕了 我也戒酒
I told Erin that when she's pregnant I won't drink either,
以示团结
in solidarity.
所以 我得经常偷偷去小棚屋里喝酒了
So, I'm gonna have to do a lot of drinking in the shed.
好温馨 我也对巴里隐瞒我的生活
That's so sweet. I hide my life from Barry, too.
你和巴里哪天该来
You and Barry should come to
参加我们的夫妻瑜伽课
one of our couples' yoga classes sometime.
挺傻的
It's kind of lame,
但有对来自波士顿的大嗓门夫妻
but there's this loud couple from Boston
他们痛恨彼此
who hate each other.
-值得一看 -我很想去 但"滚开"
- It's worth checking out. - I would love to, but Fuck Off...
会在做瑜伽时大叫
screams pretty loud during yoga.
但如果你们要去人迹罕至的公园里
Though, if you guys are ever gently feeding Ezekiel bread
拿健康面包喂鸭子
to ducks in a sparsely populated park
同时对鸽子说这个不给它们
while telling pigeons it's not for them...
找他就对了
he's your man.
难怪他和艾琳在大学时那么要好
No wonder he and Erin were so close in college.
她也是个大书呆
She's a pretty serious dork, too.
她还有本鸟日记
She keeps a bird journal.
吐
Barf!
巴里看茱莉亚·罗伯茨的电影
Barry cried at the end of the
《连锁阴谋》到最后都哭了
Julia Roberts movie Conspiracy Theory.
吐
Barf.
艾琳还读青少年向的系列小说
Erin still reads Sweet Valley High books.
好吧 巴里给他的拇囊炎起名
Okay, Barry names his bunions.
如果你以为其中没有保罗·拇囊炎
And if you don't think one of them's Paul Bunion...
你就是疯了
...you're out of your mind.
你赢了 你赢了
You win. You win.
谢谢
Thank you.
弗兰琦
Frankie! Frankie!
嗯
Yep!
又完成了一批兑现的承诺
Just finishing another batch of kept promises.
弗兰琦 这得停下了
Frankie, this has got to stop.
你显然完全没睡
Okay, clearly you have not slept at all.
你吃的甜甜圈比你运出去的还多
And you're eating more donuts than you're shipping.
琼-玛格丽特呢
Where is Joan-Margaret?
目前不清楚
Unclear at this time.
别担心
But don't worry,
我有个特别简单 连你都能懂的计划
I've got a plan that is so simple, even you will understand it.
我去拿我的白板
Let me get my whiteboard.
弗兰琦 我发誓
Oh, Frankie, I swear to God,
如果那上面有机器人的图纸
if there are robot schematics on that thing...
还要更好
Even better.
好啊 只是没人看得懂的疯狂流程表
Oh, good, just a crazy flow chart no one can follow.
这是我工作时做梦梦到的
It all came to me in a dream I had while I was working.
我们要怎样在
How do we make 50,000 vibrators
远少于正常用时的时间内制♥作♥五万个振动棒
in only a fraction of the time it normally takes?
简单
Simple.
利用我在海滩上找到的东西
Use the stuff I find on the beach.
这不仅能节省时间 不用等制♥造♥商
Not only will it save time not waiting for the manufacturer,
还能节省供货商的成本
it will cut costs for the supplier.
也就是我们
That's us.
成本加时间等于协同
Cost plus time equals synergy.
活力
Dynamism.
拜托 别提问
Please, no questions.
弗兰琦 够了 我们不能找海滩垃圾做原料
Frankie, enough. We are not sourcing material from beach garbage.
你得停下来
You've got to stop
承认这是不可能的
and admit that this just... It's not possible.
你是对的 这不可能 对于我们
You're right. It isn't possible... for us.
但对于这个做振动棒和甜甜圈的
But it is possible for this vibrator donut-making...
机器人是可能的
robot!
老天爷啊
Oh, dear mother of God.
我知道 我画她的眉毛画了好久呢
I know. I spent a lot of time getting her eyebrows just right.
弗兰琦 我来给你说几个事实
Frankie, let me lay a few facts on you.
你向五万个女人
You promised free vibrators
许诺了免费振动棒 是吧
to 50,000 women, right?
好吧 如果你每天能发出20个振动棒
Okay, if you could ship 20 vibrators a day, ...
而这还是你从未实现过的壮举
...a feat that you have never once accomplished.
那你也想要
It would take you...
2500天才能完成所有订单
2,500 days to fulfill all the orders.
别用新数学来骗我
Don't try to hustle me with that new math.
如果我们这么做 是要破产的 你想吗
If we do this, we're gonna go bankrupt. Is that what you want?
你到底要不要帮我做这个机器人
Look, do you want to help me make this robot or not?
弗兰琦 听着
Frankie... look.
上次我搞砸 是你解决的
Last time, I messed up and you fixed it.
现在该我解决你的错误了
Now it's my turn to fix your mistake.
我需要你信任我
I need you to trust me.
这才是合伙关系的意义 好吗
That's what being in a partnership means, okay?
求你
Please!
好吧
Fine.
我们照你的方式来
We'll do it your way.
我拿我的烟斗
Let me get my bong.
取消了
Well, it's off.
-保罗·拇囊炎吗 -不 我跟艾琳谈了
- Paul Bunion? - No, I talked to Erin.
她和莉兹 她们不打算用我的..."精华"了
She and Liz, they aren't gonna use my... stuff,
我不会有孩子了
so, uh... I'm not having a baby.
-发生了什么 -我不知道
- What happened? - I don't know.
艾琳在电♥话♥上说得很模糊
Erin was super vague on the phone, you know?
她似乎很不舒服
She seemed really uncomfortable.
我从她口中套不出什么
Like, I just... I couldn't get much from her.
宝贝 我很抱歉
Babe, I'm so sorry.
我就是不懂是发生了什么
I just don't know what could've happened.
晚饭时还一切都好
Everything was great at dinner and...
莉兹对你说什么了吗
I mean, did Liz say anything to you or...
没有
No.
我们只是聊了女孩的事
I mean, we just talked about girl stuff.
什么样的女孩事
Like what kind of girl stuff?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们稍稍嘲笑了一下你和艾琳
We poked a little fun at you and Erin.
就像人们谈论爱侣那样
Like the way that you talk about your partner.
没什么的 就是些蠢话
Like nothing, really. It was stupid stuff.
比如呢
Like what?
我不知道
I don't know.
我可能提到了
I... might have mentioned
你看《连环阴谋》时哭了
that you cried during Conspiracy Theory.
还有呢 我告诉她你的鞋是处方的
What else? I told her your shoes are prescription.
我还提了奶头那事
I... mentioned your nipple thing.
-就是些蠢话 -你为什么对她说那些
- It was just stupid stuff. - Why did you tell her that?
因为没人想坐在那里
Because nobody wants to just sit there
听我说我多爱你 那很无聊
and listen to me talk about how much I love you. It's boring.
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表