剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Do you feel lucky?
别再僵持了 我在公♥司♥里已经受够了
No more standoffs. I've had enough of that at Say Grace.
对了 顺便问下
Oh, by the way,
你告诉巴德我们的决定的时候 他是什么反应
how did Bud take it when you told him how things will be?
他平静地接受了
He took it very well.
-很好 -因为我实际上雇了别人
- Oh, good. - Because I actually hired someone.
-好吧 现在我没办法接受了 -你可以的
- Okay, now I'm not taking it well. - You will.
等着
Just wait.
她来了
Here she comes.
在哪儿
Where?
她正在赶来
She's coming.
她一会儿就到了
She'll be here in a minute.
-琼-玛格丽特 -你好 格蕾丝
- Joan-Margaret? - Hello, Grace.
你看上去还是这么美
You continue to look just marvelous.
谢谢你
Thank you.
给你 亲爱的
Here you are, my love.
天啊 我忘了拿勺子
Oh, for fuck's sake, I've forgotten a spoon.
我去去就来
Well, back in a jiff.
她太适合我们了
She's perfect for us.
她不是陌生人
She's not a stranger.
她不会让我们觉得自己又老又慢
And she won't make us feel old or slow.
而且她年纪比我们还大
And she's actually older than we are.
多么完美
Isn't that beautiful?
确实非常完美
That is beautiful.
再说她也没那么慢 她给你把汤端来了
Well, she's not that slow. You got your soup.
那是冰淇淋化成了汤
It's ice cream.
同
妻
俱乐部
第五季第三集
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表