剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
你不想浪费时间
You don't wanna waste your time
去一个你不想去的地方
being someplace you don't wanna be.
我喜欢这个建议
I love that advice.
你说得对 我不想在这儿
You're right. I don't wanna be here.
我觉得我想去圣菲市
I think I wanna try Santa Fe.
格蕾丝 叫热气球来
Grace, call the balloon.
够了
That's it!
到此为止吧 我本杰明·勒戴不干了
This, right here, that's a wrap on Benjamin Le Day.
再也不管卡琳娜·G的事了 我不干了 宝贝
None of this Kareena G stuff. I'm done, baby.
我不是保姆 你以为你是谁
I'm not no babysitter. Who you think you are?
我不想研究你了
I ain't studyin' you.
看来我们的妈妈把房♥子夺回来了
I guess our moms are getting their house back.
现在有个明星加入 我觉得我能接受了
Now that a celebrity's on board, I'm kinda fine with it.
我接受不了
Well, I am not fine with it.
你接不接受不重要
I don't think it matters.
一 二 三...
One, two, three...
吃屎吧 克里斯汀·贝尔
Eat shit, Kristen Bell!
我不敢相信你们就非法占据这儿
I can't believe you guys just squatted here.
太牛了
Noice.
我们把房♥子夺回来了
We got our house back.
是啊 那方法奏效了
Yeah. It worked.
你是对的
You were right.
请再说一遍
Say that again, please.
别得寸进尺
Don't press your luck.
话说 你能再做一次那个吗
Hey, can you do that thing again?
哪个
What thing?
-真是太棒了 -是啊
- That is amazing. - Yeah.
等海鸥开始盘旋准备攻击再说吧
Wait till the seagulls start circling.
-我想试试 -好
- I wanna try it! - Okay.
试图和你内心的牛沟通
Channel your inner cow.
现在骑着牛去月球
Now ride that cow to the moon.
我怀念那些猪了
I miss the pigs.
同
妻
俱乐部
第五季第二集
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表