剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
以防万一 不如带她去看我的医生
But just in case, why don't we get her to my doctor?
他很好 而且不用等 因为我支付他很多钱
He's very good and we'll get right in. Because of the money.
他是那种根据办公室外鸟儿的行为
Is he a warlock who diagnoses people
来诊断病人的巫医吗
based on the behavior of the birds outside his office?
那就不行 弗兰琦不会去看那个医生
No. Frankie's not gonna see him.
你这么担心她真令人感动
It's touching how much you worry about her.
你无法想象
You have no idea.
那令我非常不安 还记得我的朋友贝比吗
It haunts me. Do you remember my friend Babe?
记得 她好像是波音公♥司♥的管理人员
Yeah, she was in management at Boeing or something.
不 是弗兰琦弄死的那个女人
No. The gal Frankie killed.
对哦 贝比
Oh, right. Yeah, sure. Babe.
我在静修所看到她了
I saw her at the ashram.
她在我的幻境中出现了
She, uh... She came to me in a vision.
因为喝了厕所里酿的酒
Toilet gin.
那让我意识到我得多担心弗兰琦 如果...
Made me realize how much I'd worry about Frankie if...
如果以后我们经常去"尼克家"
you know, if we became regulars at Chez Nick.
那里永远有你的位置
There will always be a table for you there...
除非克鲁尼来了
unless Clooney's in town.
我只是想确定她会平安无事
I just want to be sure she's going to be okay.
落幕
Scene.
那可不是这场戏的落幕处
That is not the end of the scene.
-那也正是问题开始的地方 -对不起
- That's where our problems begin. - I'm sorry.
那里排练《西区故事》的家伙们令我分心
I got distracted by guys over there rehearsing West Side Story.
听好了 这一场戏是
Look, this is the scene
塞万提斯走到灯光下接受审判
where Cervantes walks out into the light to be judged.
他是一位老人 想着过去的一切
He's an old man taking stock of all that has passed
一切都永不再来
and will never be again.
我刚做得不对吗
So, not what I just did?
不对 我给你演示下
No. Let me show you.
不用了 口头教我就行
It's OK. Just talk me through it.
不行 只有亲自示范才能学会
No, this is how we learn.
-我不想你累着自己 -站起来就累着了吗
- I don't want you to exert yourself. - By getting up?
索尔告诉我你有些呼吸上的毛病
Well, Sol told me that you've been having some breathing issues.
我的天 他什么时候告诉你的
Oh, God, when did he tell you that?
刚刚 发了一条巨长的短♥信♥
Just now, in a very long text.
对不起 我刚刚是不是毁了你的婚姻
I'm sorry. Did I just ruin your marriage?
不 在这方面 索尔才是承担得比较多的人
No, Sol is doing most of the heavy lifting on that front.
我觉得他这么担心你还挺甜蜜的
I actually think it's sweet that he's so worried about you.
-别生他气 -我不生气 我只会报仇
- Please don't get mad at him. - Oh, I don't get mad, I get even.
索尔洗澡的时候才是报仇的最佳时机
And revenge is a dish best served when Sol is in the shower.
老天 他在干什么
Oh, God. What is he doing?
我去去就回
Listen, I'll be right back.
各位 你们可是街头帮派 不是在拍酸奶广♥告♥
Guys, you're in a street gang, not a yogurt commercial.
没关系 你是乖孩子 卡尔
It's okay. You're a good boy, Carl.
-你怎么回事啊 -抱歉 我们打扰到你们了吗
- What is the matter with you? - Sorry, are we bothering you?
你在教它玩接球游戏
You tried to make him fetch
但它不听话时 你却喂它吃零食
when he disobeyed, you gave him a treat.
可它很喜欢吃零食 我也很喜欢它啊
Well, he loves treats and I love him, so...
快住手 你太丢人了
Stop. You're embarrassing yourself.
这只狗狗是人类最伟大的创造物
This dog is man's greatest creation,
它是经过多年的艰辛付出
a genetic marvel bred to perfection
才培育出的完美品种 基因奇迹
through years of painstaking husbandry.
-卡尔吗 -是啊
- Carl? - Yes!
你这是把决定权都交到它手上了
You're letting him call the shots.
得让它明白你说了算 而不是它
He needs to know you're in charge, not him.
你必须当老大
You have to be the alpha.
那我现在是小弟了
So I'm the beta?
索尔 我这么说好了
Sol. Okay, put it this way,
卡尔认为你是它的狗
Carl thinks that you're his dog.
现在不是时候 卡尔
Not now, Carl.
快停下 卡尔
Stop it, Carl.
-它的舌头像砂纸一样粗糙 -停下[德语]- His tongue is so sandpaper-y. - Anhalten!
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我母亲就是用这句话命令她养的德牧
It's the command my mother uses for her German shepherds.
我想杰克罗素犬也听得懂
I guess it translates to Jack Russells, too.
还真的有用呢
Well, it really does work.
不过 我不太喜欢用德语大声吼
Though, I'm not a huge fan of German yelling.
-嘿 姑娘 -来得正好
- Hey, girl. - Oh, good.
你能把我画画专用的木屐递给我吗
Could you hand me my painting clog?
没问题 我就希望上来摸你的鞋子呢
Oh, sure, I was hoping to come up here and touch your shoes.
你在画什么
What're you working on?
老实说 格蕾丝 我不知道
Oh, honestly, Grace? I don't know.
灵感女神缪斯流经我全身
The muse is just flowing through me.
感觉都是某样东西的一部分 但我不知道是什么
Feels like it's all a part of something, but I have no idea what.
我一向很擅长解谜
Well, I've always been good at puzzles.
但却无法解开世间最大的谜题 就是你自己
But helpless to solve the greatest puzzle of all, yourself.
提醒一下 你要是弄脏了我的画
Sidenote, you smudge one of those paintings
就要赔我两百亿
and you owe me $20 billion.
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐 弗兰琦 是他
Oh, my God. Frankie, it's him.
天呐 真是他
Oh, my God. It's him.
弗兰琦 你为什么要画一个
Frankie, why would you paint a man
在静修所遇到的讨厌男人
you hated from the ashram?
好吧 我老实交代
Okay, so, cards on the table.
我跟那男的狠狠干了一炮
I super-boned that dude.
什么 可你说过你超级讨厌他啊
What? But you said you loathed him!
我本以为跟他睡了 那些问题就解决了
I thought I resolved those issues by sleeping with him,
但看来他仍在我体内
but it'd appear he's still inside me.
快 把我俳句日记上写的最后一句念给我听
Quick, read me my last haiku I wrote in my haiku journal.
"你是何人
"Who is the you who
蒙古包内尽是性与葡萄干
The yurt's all sex and raisins
你是不真实的"
You're inauthentic"
弗兰琦 这太荒唐了
Frankie, this is ridiculous.
是吗
Is it?
还是说 里奥对我的评价都是对的
Or is everything Leo said about me right?
我的确不真实
I am inauthentic.
我必须回归我的根源
I've got to get back to my roots.
我是在哪里出了差错
Where did I go so wrong
导致现在跟你过着如此舒适的生活
to have such a comfortable life with you?
是啊 我这人可糟糕了
Oh, yeah, I'm-- I'm terrible.
教会你使用邪恶的袜子和牙线
Introducing you to the evils of socks, floss.
我 住在 一栋 海滩别♥墅♥里
I live... in... a... beach house.
天呐 我还是个女商人
I mean, my God, I'm a businesswoman!
想想都要吐了
Agh, it makes me gag.
我现在就该去找里奥 他可以当我的精神导师
Maybe I should go to Leo now. He could be my guru.
让我回归根源 告诉我该把所有东西给谁
Get me back to my roots. Tell me who to give all of my stuff to.
八成是给大猩猩们啦
Probably gorillas.
好了 弗兰琦 先冷静下来
Okay, Frankie, just calm down.
你已经有很长时间没吃过东西 没睡过觉
Okay, you haven't slept or eaten in God knows how long.
不如这样 你好好休息下
Let's make a deal. Get some rest.
乖乖吃药 然后来跟我一起吃晚饭
Take your medication and then come and join me for dinner
这样就能摄入点食物了
so we can get some food in you.
食物 睡觉 接下来是什么
Food? Sleep? What next?
金子做的帽子 马桶做的金子
Hats made of gold? Gold made of toilets?
我 好吧 我...
I... Okay, I...
我是有点累
I am a little tired.
我也不希望你们办那种新潮婚礼
And I don't want one of those new age weddings
-就是你们有朋友留脏辫... -不行
- where one of your friends has dreads... - No way!
带着吉他 给你们证婚
and a guitar marrying you.
马来熊拉比没有留脏辫头
Rabbi Sun Bear doesn't have dreads.
老天
Oh, Jesus.
我们不必聊我们的婚礼呀
We don't have to talk about our wedding.
其它任何话题都可以聊
We can talk about anything else.
朝鲜
North Korea.
别让他开始唠叨朝鲜
Don't get him started on North Korea.
我们来聊你的单身派对吧
Let's talk about your bachelor party. Huh?
你应该找埃文来策划
You know, you should get Evan to plan it.
去拉斯维加斯玩怎么样
What are you thinking, Vegas?
事实上 我们打算去埃尔森特罗
Actually, we're going to build houses
帮仁人家园项目建房♥子
in El Centro with Habitat.
你们必须去拉斯维加斯
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表