剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
同
妻
俱乐部
第五季第九集
你穿什么
What are you wearing?
布丽安娜 我是问你穿什么去开会
Brianna, what are you wearing to the meeting?
最好是正式的篮球短裤
Well, they better be formal basketball shorts.
尼克打来的
It's Nick.
酒店有什么事就打电♥话♥给我 知道吗
Call me if anything comes up at the hotel, okay?
"上层水箱"是什么意思
What's an "Upper decker"?
在马桶水箱里便便
老天 你真恶心 拜
Oh, God, you're disgusting. Bye!
你好呀
Hey, you.
不行 今晚晚餐没空 不过周四午餐可以
No, I can't do dinner tonight, but I can do lunch Thursday.
好的 那就这么定了
Okay. Then let's make it then.
又有电♥话♥ 我得挂了
I got another call, I got to go.
你也是 拜
You, too. Bye.
干嘛 弗兰琦
What, Frankie?
格蕾丝 你终于对了一次
Grace, you were right for once.
老天 是从家里打来的电♥话♥
Oh, my God, it's coming from inside the house.
我没时间听她废话
I don't have time for whatever this is.
打扰一下 女士
Excuse me, madame.
你不能为活力振动棒空出时间吗
Don't you have a moment for Vybrant?
还有 你必须和我谈谈
Also, you have to talk to me.
这事记在你的日程本中
It's in your planner.
你不能随便打开我的日程本
You can't go in my planner
把周一到周五都写上弗兰琦·伯格斯丁
and write "Frankie Bergstein" across Monday to Friday.
当然可以
Sure can.
你的日程还包括一会得到一个大大的吻哦
You're also scheduled for a big kiss on the mouth later.
不过现在 先进行激动人心的商务谈话
But right now, exciting business talk.
听起来我又要有更多工作了
Oh, it sounds like just more work for me.
我没时间再处理更多工作了
I don't have time for more work for me.
不 亲爱的 你有我在呀
No, doy. That's why you've got me.
自爽振动棒还在发展阶段
The Ménage à Moi was only halfway to the moon,
所以我们为什么停止...
so why did we stop--
弗兰琦 拜托 别再说不成熟的想法
Frankie, please, no more half-baked ideas.
新鲜出炉绝对成熟
Fresh-baked.
特别蓬松饱满
Really plump and fluffy.
我需要你帮忙做那些必须要完成的
I need help with the flat, unleavened small things
扁平未发酵的琐碎小事
that have to get done.
我更偏向是个有大创意的人
Well, I'm more a big idea person.
就像我那个墙里伸出手
Like my idea for hands that come out of the wall
按♥摩♥肩膀的创意
to rub your shoulders.
你可能会好奇是谁的手
Whose hands, you might wonder?
接下来就是激动人心的时刻了
Well, here's where it gets really exciting--
行了 弗兰琦
Yeah, Frankie!
好 那我们坐下来列一张琐碎小事的单子吧
Fine, let's sit down and put together a list of the small stuff.
给你
Here.
拜
Bye.
我们没厕纸了
We're out of toilet paper.
为什么我们每天都得送他去学校
Why do we give him a ride to school every day?
-因为他在那里工作 -我有名字的
- Because he works there. - I have a name.
为什么他没车
Why doesn't he have a car?
就像你不能有烟花一样
Same reason you can't have fireworks.
妈妈 德加拉老师布置的立体模型明天要交了
Mom, my diorama for Mr. DeGara's class is due tomorrow.
那你最好今天就赶紧完成
Well, then you better finish it today.
那就需要有人带我去工艺品店
Then someone needs to take me to the craft store.
你会开车吗
Can you even drive?
你会吗
Can you?
家里有你需要的一切用品
We have all the supplies you could ever want at home.
比如什么
Like what?
比如你能找到的一切 开动脑筋
Like anything you can find. Be creative.
-不能用我的东西 -或我的东西
- Not with my stuff. - Or my stuff.
除了他们两个的东西其余随便用
Use anything that isn't his or his.
都带好午饭了吗
Everyone got their lunches?
-带了 -带了
- Yes. - Yep.
该死的
Damn it.
好了 都下车吧
All right, everyone out.
你能再绕一圈
Do you mind swinging around back
让学生们看不到是你送我来的吗
so the kids don't see you dropping me off?
下车
Get out.
格蕾丝以前从没给过我活力振动棒的管理权
Grace has never before given me the reins of Vybrant,
所以我们必须以最认真的态度处理这些
so we must treat this with the utmost seriousness.
不能逃避 不能拖延
No shirking, no procrastinating,
也不能推倒重来
and no reinventing the wheel,
除非你的新想法极好
unless, of course, you have a great new wheel idea.
好了 开始第一项
Now then, onto the first item...
贴快递单并邮寄包裹
Label and ship packages.
我的天啊
Oh, for Pharrell's sake.
还不如在我眼上画上两个X把我葬海里
Why can't you just paint two "X"s on my eyes and bury me at sea?
我直接在旁边写上"拒绝" 亲爱的
I'll just put a "No" next to it, darling.
我们不能这么做
No, we can't do that.
不过可以最后再做 因为这事太没劲了
But we can put it off till the end because it sucks.
接下来 第二项
Now, item number two:
客户服务邮件
customer service's emails.
我来处理
I'm on it.
如果有必要 我可以说粗话吗
May I use coarse language, if warranted?
可以 我先来进行
You may, and I will start with
本该是第一项的任务
what should have been our number one:
修改网站图片
fixing the website picture.
网站图片怎么了
What's wrong with the website picture?
我那时刚做完肉桂挑战
I'd just done the Cinnamon Challenge.
好吧
Okay.
这样就行了
Oh, this will do.
我先选中这里并复♥制♥
I will just highlight here and copy
然后拖到这里就搞定啦
and drag here and all set.
天啊 有好多客户服务邮件
God, there are so many customer service emails.
-客户都爱我们 -今天不是 亲爱的
- Oh, our customers love us! - Not today, dear.
她们找不到网站了
They can't find the website anymore
都下不了单
and no one can order anything.
真可悲
You know, it's very sad,
一些年纪更大的家伙不知道怎么上网
some older folks just don't always know how to use the Internet.
等我登上我们的网站 然后...
Let me just go to our website and--
很抱歉
什么情况
What happened?
我的电脑出问题了 试试你的
Something's wrong with my computer. Try yours.
很抱歉
我的电脑也登不上了
It won't come up on mine either.
先别慌 或许是整个网络瘫痪了
Okay, not time to panic yet. Maybe the whole Internet is down.
快 搜索"搞笑大象视频"
Quick, search "Funny elephant videos."
看能不能搜出来
See if anything comes up.
八百万条搜索结果
Eight million results.
八百万
Eight?!
比上次又多了
Oh, that's more than last time--
不 我不能看
No! I mustn't.
我们得解决我们造成的问题
We need to fix what we broke.
我要怎么撤销
How do I undo this?
试试撤销键
I'll try undo.
撤销
Undo.
撤销
Undo.
撤销 撤销 撤销
Undo, undo, undo, undo...
停下 亲爱的 魔法发力
Hold on, darling. Magic touch.
撤销
Undo!
我能说粗话吗
May I use coarse language?
格蕾丝会杀了我的
Grace is gonna kill me.
伸爪
Foot.
好孩子
Oh, you good boy.
彩排又不顺利吗
Another bad rehearsal?
皮特显然是这么认为的
Peter certainly thought so.
除非"你们都糟透了"这话有别的含义
Unless "You all suck" has a double meaning.
我知道有件事可以让你高兴起来
Well, I know something that will cheer you up.
我终于奋起反抗奥兹干洗店的奥兹了
I finally stood up to Ozzy at Ozzy's Dry Cleaners.
是吗 真不错
You did? That's great.
我也觉得
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表