剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
"Tomorrow is National Vibrator Day.
转发这条的所有人将得到免费振动棒和甜甜圈"
Free vibrators and donuts to anyone who retweets this!"
就是这样
That's the stuff!
等等 我发到巴德的Facebook上了
Oh, wait, I just posted that on Bud's Facebook wall.
现在发推特
Now, I'll tweet it.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
不要
No.
1998年 我在朱尼珀街一间小屋成立了公♥司♥
1998, I started this company in a shoe box on Juniper Street.
当时我们一无所有
We had nothing.
自力更生 四处碰壁
Bootstraps. Concrete walls.
一年后 爆发
One year later. Boom.
我们的面霜占据了2%的市场份额 爆发
Our face cream had a two percent market-share. Boom.
连续十一个季度增长
Eleven straight quarters of growth.
爆发
Boom.
-令人惊叹 -爆发
- Impressive. - Boom.
你觉得是什么让你如此成功
What do you think made you so successful?
精力 坚韧 热情 活力
Energy, tenacity, zest, vigor.
我说热情了吗 值得说两遍
Did I say zest? It's worth saying twice.
你确实堪称雷厉风行
Wow, you really go a mile a minute.
雷厉风行的五倍 而且我从来不会累
I go five miles and I never get tired.
我们来个瞪眼比赛吧 别眨眼
Let's have a staring contest. Don't blink.
好吧
Okay.
你在眨眼
You're blinking.
很频繁
A lot.
什么鬼
What the hell?
我忘了告诉你一件小事
Oh, I forgot to tell you a little thing.
-妈妈吃药了 -对啊
- Mom's on drugs. - Well, yeah.
-新的药 -我赢了
- New drugs. - I won!
我拿了三明治
I take the sandwich,
然后我从一半三明治上拿了金枪鱼
and then I take the tuna from the other half of the sandwich,
然后我把两片面包拿下来扔掉了
and I take out the two pieces of bread and throw them away.
那只剩一把金枪鱼了
That's just a handful of tuna.
没错
Exactly.
我们在说什么来着
What were we talking about?
皮革酒吧
The leather bar.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
是一个普通酒吧的皮革之夜
It was leather night in a regular bar.
我想象不出你穿皮革的样子
I can't see you in leather.
我当时没穿皮革
I wasn't wearing leather.
等等
Wait. Wait.
现在 你穿了
Now... you are.
哇 老爹
Whoa, Daddy.
我感觉好狂野
I feel like the wild one.
我觉得这个打扮需要一顶帽子
I think the look needs a hat.
实际上 我们都应该戴帽子
In fact, we both should be wearing hats.
对
Yes.
对 对 对
Yes. Yes. Yes.
对
Yes.
你说她吃了好多是什么意思
What do you mean she took a bunch?
不知道 她今早吃了两颗 在我面前吃了一颗
Don't know. She took two this morning, one in front of me,
我离开后她可能又吃了一颗
and she might've taken another after I left.
你就任由她吃了
You let her take that?
难不成你还帮她把药瓶打开了
What? Did you open the bottle for her, too?
试试击倒我
Try to knock me down.
-你说什么 -来吧 试试击倒我
- Excuse me? - Come on. Try to knock me down.
她是说 试试在这个行业击倒她
She means, try to knock her down in this business.
因为没人能做到 对吧格蕾丝
'Cause no one can, right, Grace?
艾琳娜肯定该走了
I'm sure Elena has to go now.
你已经说了太多了 太太太多了
You've given her so much already. So, so, so much.
但我还有更多要说的
But I have more to say.
有时候采访中不说的才是关键
Sometimes, in an interview, it's about what you don't say.
没错 所以不说了好不好
Yeah. So, let's do some don't saying.
可我们还没说到精彩有料的部分
We haven't even gotten to the juicy stuff yet.
-精彩有料的部分 -你绝对想不到
- There's juicy stuff? - Oh, you have no idea.
-妈 妈 -我不得不回来拯救公♥司♥
- Mom. Mommy. . - I had to come back to save the company
-都80岁了还得重返职场 -格蕾丝 妈
- at 80-years-old. - Grace. Mommy.
-有意思了 -布丽安娜当时在掌舵
- Oh, fun. - Brianna was running the company.
-是的 -直接撞上冰山
- I was. - Into the ground.
我们遇到了一些财务问题 但我们在处理了
We have some financial issues, but are dealing with them.
这个人免费工作
This one works for free.
别误会 她没有任何工作经验
Don't get me wrong, she doesn't have any experience.
我花钱让她拿了学位 她根本没用上
I paid for her degree. She didn't use it.
总之 我和斯泰林酒店
Anyway, I brokered a deal
谈成了生意 让我们免遭破产
with Starling Hotels to save us from Chapter 11.
那单生意是我安排的
I did set up that deal.
没错 但你同意放弃我们的品牌名
Yeah. But you were willing to give up our name.
没有品牌名还算什么公♥司♥ 什么也不是
What's a company without its name? Nothing!
她还算是聪明的那个
And she's the smart one.
-明白我的意思吗 -嗯 明白
- You got that? - I did. Yeah.
中餐来了
China Bucket's in the house!
哇 这么多
Whoa! That's a lot.
别担心 我们能吃掉的 快进来
Don't worry, we'll get it down. Come on in.
我来给小费
Let me give you a tip.
不不不 罗伯特
No, no, no, Robert!
新方法
This is the new way.
我们只要把钱的照片发给他就行了
Now we email him the money shot.
不如我们还是按老方法来 就这最后一次
How about we do it the old way, just one last time.
我丈夫要是知道
My husband would kill me
我点了这么多油炸食品 一定会杀了我的
if he knew I was eating all this fried food.
你要是吃了芝麻鸡 那他真的会杀了你的
Then he'll really kill you if you eat the Sesame Chicken.
那东西是油炸的 糖又多
It's technically fried and candied.
你在骗我吗
Are you lying to me right now?
关于中餐我从不骗人
I never lie about Chinese food.
所以这东西就跟油炸糖块一样吗
So it's like a fried candy bar?
但这是鸡
But it's chicken.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你们两个死哪儿去了
Where the hell have you two been?
我做到了 封面是我们的了
I did it. I got us the cover.
恭喜你啊
Congratulations.
我真为你和你凭一己之力
I'm so happy for you and your company
拯救的公♥司♥感到高兴
that you saved single-handedly.
你这是什么态度 我完全是按你说的做的
What's with the attitude? I did exactly what you asked me to.
我怎么不记得让你说我无能
I don't remember asking you to call me incompetent
并且自己揽下所有功劳
and to take all the credit for everything.
玛洛 你记得我说过这话吗
Mal, do you remember me doing that?
我怎么知道 我这么笨 什么都不懂
I wouldn't know. I'm too dumb to understand anything.
怎么了
What?
现在这个场景就是索尔最可怕的噩梦
This tableau right here is Sol's worst nightmare.
索尔 该死的
Oh, Sol, Shmol.
我问你个问题
Let me ask you something.
如果你女儿给了你一张支票
If one of your girls wrote you a check
把她欠你的钱都还给了你
to pay back all the money they owed you,
-你会提现吗 -当然
- would you cash it? - Sure.
我会拿这些钱去买♥♥溜冰鞋
I'd use the money to buy ice skates,
因为地狱里肯定冻得结冰了
because hell would've frozen over.
根本不好笑
That wasn't even that funny.
不过我还是会笑一笑
But I'm going to laugh anyway.
等等 来了
Wait, no, here it comes.
不行 笑不出来
No, nothing.
-什么声音 -你的门铃
- What was that? - Your doorbell.
请进
Come in!
是我的手♥机♥
Oh, that's me.
天呐 22条转发
Hey, 22 retweets!
我真的创造了振动棒日
I actually started a Vibrator Day.
孩子们那天会放假吗
Will children get the day off from school?
别这样 我认真的
No, I'm serious.
不是 刚刚那个地狱结冰的笑话突然戳中了我笑点
No, the hell-frozen-over joke just hit me.
我感觉这些食物 让我的兴奋劲儿消退了
I think all this food made my high go away.
-你想看《糊涂侦探》吗 -你还在兴头上
- Hey, you want to watch Get Smart? - You're still high.
小心点
Careful.
卡尔可不能吃任何不是索尔做的东西
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表