剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
You're a riot!
-我们来个对掌吧 -我还以为你不会开口呢
- Now push against my hands. - I thought you'd never ask.
很好 手腕强健有力
Oh, good. Strong wrists.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
别趁我不在把所有的生鲜食物都吃光了
Don't eat all the barf without me.
-乔是你的医生 对不对 -没错
- Joe is your doctor, isn't he? - Yep.
天呐 并且他在暗暗地给弗兰琦做体♥检♥
God. And he's giving Frankie a secret exam.
没错
Yep.
所以你对我撒谎了
So you lied to me.
没错 但那是善意的谎言
Yep. But it was a good kind of lie,
就像你对小孩子说他们将来可以成为伟人一样
like when you tell a kid they can be anything.
你对于弗兰琦的颤抖症那么担心
You were so upset about Frankie's tremor.
我只是想帮忙而已
I was just trying to help.
你背着我悄悄谋划可帮不上忙
It's not helpful to go behind my back.
我曾经的婚姻就是那样 我不希望跟你也是这样
I had a whole marriage of that. I don't want it with you.
当然了 对不起
Of course, I'm sorry.
不管怎样 我依然是直男
For what it's worth... I'm still straight.
并且 在你暗地里搞小动作
Also, I would like you to check with me
操控弗兰琦之前 希望你先跟我说一声
before you do something duplicitous to manipulate Frankie,
因为那是我常干的事
'cause that's my thing.
天呐 我们真是天作之合
God... we're perfect for each other.
你能把那个米饭递给我吗
Could you hand me the rice?
我喜欢胃口好的女人
I like a woman with a strong appetite.
你觉得你的胃口好吗
Is that how you'd describe your appetite, strong?
我的胃口好的不得了
My appetite is notoriously robust.
快点 小子 你到底是想喂我还是逗我
Come on, fella. You gonna feed me or tease me?
期待某样东西也是充满乐趣的
Anticipation is half the fun.
我可不认同这点
I haven't found that to be true.
握得真准 给
Good grip. There you go.
我必须记住我现在是有对象的人
I just have to remember I'm in a relationship now.
那不仅是我的计谋 更是我们的计谋
It's not just my schemes, it's our schemes.
你一说"计谋"我就来兴趣了
You had me at "Schemes."
我看出你们在搞什么鬼了
I know what's going on here.
-什么 不 我们没有 -就吃个三明治而已
- What? No, we didn't. - Just a sandwich.
你们想撮合我和乔
You're trying to set me up with Joe.
被你发现了
Caught us. Or him, rather.
好吧 我承认
Guilty as charged.
尼克 我很荣幸
Nick, I'm very flattered,
但我刚遇到一个让我芳心大乱的男人
but I just had a guy rock my world.
我知道我一般很爱那种喜欢动手动脚的男人
And I know I'm usually into super handsy dudes,
但乔真得提升一下他的调情水平了
but Joe has got to work on his flirt game.
我觉得我像是在接受体♥检♥一样
I felt like I was getting an examination.
-真古怪 -太怪了
- Well, that's weird. - Nutty.
天呐
Oh, my God.
那家伙是个医生
That guy's a doctor!
不 格蕾丝
No. Grace!
你可没你以为的那么帅
You're not as cute as you think you are.
-是因为我的手在跳舞吗 -那是颤抖症
- Is it because my hand was dancing? - It's a tremor!
你必须好好去检查下
And you've got to get it checked out.
难以置信 你简直令人难以置信
Unbelievable. You are unbelievable!
不 你才令人难以置信
Oh, no! You're unbelievable!
你非得逼别人用欺骗的方式对你 你才会关心下自己
You have to be tricked into giving a shit about yourself.
你都没意识到你这是对我做了什么
You don't even realize what you just did to me.
我是在照顾你
I was taking care of you!
你把孩子们对我们用的那招用在了我身上
You did exactly what the kids did to us!
是啊 我开始理解他们的出发点了
Yeah, I'm starting to get where they were coming from
因为你简直不可理喻
because you are impossible.
她只是担心你 怪人
She's just worried about you, Kooky.
那我来免除她的担心
Well, let me absolve her.
我不需要你来管
I am not your problem.
如果真是这样就好了
If only that were true.
从现在开始 就是这样了
Oh, it is true, starting right now.
我不知道我能不能狠下心来
I just don't know if I have it in me
吼可怜的卡尔作为狗的正常行为
to yell at poor Carl for being a dog.
我知道它是人类最伟大的作品
I know he's man's greatest creation,
但我们真有权利在这些生物面前扮演上帝的角色吗
but do we really have the right to play God with these creatures?
天呐 它们以前是狼啊
I mean, they used to be wolves, for crying out loud.
罗伯特
Robert!
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, dear.
我刚打盹了吗
Did I drift off?
-不 你死过去了 -别又来这套
- No, you were dead! - Not this again...
你必须戴着睡眠呼吸器
You are wearing that sleep apnea machine.
我才不要戴着那个机器 索尔
I'm not wearing that machine, Sol,
并且我希望你不要把我的事都告诉奥利弗
and I'll thank you not to tell my business to Oliver.
我不能时刻都在担心
I can't keep worrying
你一睡觉就醒不过来了
that every time you sleep, you won't wake up.
-你是想死吗 -现在还真有点想呢
- Do you wanna die? - A little bit right now.
-这可不好笑 -我不想再谈这事了
- Not funny! - I don't wanna talk about this anymore.
我不想佩戴那个可怕的机器
I am not wearing that horrible machine
我已经这么老了 它只会让我觉得自己更老
that makes me feel even older than I already feel
多谢奥利弗和他的年轻活力了
thanks to Oliver and his youthful exuberance, okay?
停下
Anhalten!
我第900次向你道歉 我不该跟你♥爸♥说埃文的事
For the 900th time, I'm sorry I told your dad about Evan.
我第900次重申 我不想谈这事
For the 900th time, I don't wanna talk about it.
-我只是想保护你 -不被什么伤害 我的家人吗
- I was just trying to protect you. - From what? My family?
没错 他对你特别恶劣
Yes! He was being awful to you.
他拿你和一个挪用公♥款♥的人相比
He was comparing you unfavorably to an embezzler.
那又怎样 我明确叫你不要那么做 你偏偏做了
So what? You did the one thing I asked you not to do.
你觉得你的家庭就没有一些奇怪的规矩吗
You don't think your family has weird rules?
我们已经在假装你妈是个素食主义者好多年了
We've been pretending your mother's vegan for years.
那是无害的行为 你一直在挠自己
That's harmless! You were scratching yourself.
我可以看到你的皮肤上都起疹子了
I can see the rash forming on your skin.
那只是正常的「父亲疹」
Those are normal dad hives.
那一点都不正常 如果我见到有人那么对你
That's not normal. And if I see somebody treating you like that,
我永远都会介入进来 曝光家庭秘密的
I'll always step in and expose family secrets.
下一条曝光你妈躲在卫生间喝酒的事
Next up, your mom's bathroom drinking.
-如果你不得不和他一起生活 难道你不会酗酒吗 -会
- Wouldn't you drink if you lived with him? - Yes!
听着 对不起
Look, I'm sorry.
我知道我不应该那么做的
I know I shouldn't have done it,
但你理解我那么做的初衷吗
but do you understand why I did?
我只知道我现在不痒了
I understand that I'm not itching anymore.
并且 你站出来维护我 的确还挺性感的
And I guess it was kind of sexy when you stood up for me.
是一点性感还是非常性感
A little sexy or a lot sexy?
跟我爸觉得埃文的性感程度一样
As sexy as my dad thinks Evan is.
天呐 真是场灾难
Oh, God. Well, that was a disaster.
未必 我玩得挺开心的
Oh, I don't know. I had fun.
我的三明治很好吃 乔看上去不错
My sandwich was good. Joe is looking well,
弗兰琦不出意料地发飙了
and Frankie was reliably nuts.
-你知道那个... -我知道 格蕾丝
- You do realize- - - Yes, Grace. I do.
你和弗兰琦是不可分割的 我可以接受这点
You and Frankie are a package deal, and I'm cool with that.
她总是有优质的大♥麻♥ 并且喜欢《七宝奇谋》
She's got great weed and loves Goonies.
尼克 我是认真的
Nick, I'm serious.
我也是
So am I.
虽然我并不是很清楚
I don't exactly know
我们这不伦不类的三人关系接下来要怎样发展
how this little threesome is gonna go forward,
但我会勇敢地...
but I'm game...
去努力搞清楚
to try and figure it out.
我最好去跟她道个歉
I'd better go apologize to her.
我跟你一起去
I'll go with you.
弗兰琦
Frankie?
她去哪儿了
Where is she?
我基本猜到她去哪儿了
I have a pretty good guess.
天呐
Oh, boy.
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表