剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
你疯了吗 你要把这张支票存款
Are you crazy? You're depositing his check?
等等
Wait--
-用手♥机♥就可以做到吗 -是的
- Can you do that on your phone? - Yes.
你本来打算怎么处理你的支票的
What were you gonna do with your check?
像个正常人一样裱起来
Decoupage it like a normal person!
孩子不需要偿还父母的钱
Children shouldn't have to pay their parents back.
他不是孩子了 他在努力成为一个负责的男人
He's not a child. He's a man who wants to act like a man.
而我绝对是会鼓励他这样做的
And I, for one, am going to encourage that.
通过榨干♥他♥吗
By bleeding him dry?
这叫让他承担责任 弗兰琦
It's called holding him accountable, Frankie.
这叫混♥蛋♥ 索尔
It's called being a hard-ass, Sol.
-我能接受 -我不能
- I'm okay with that. - I'm not.
我们现在就叫他回来
Let's get him back here right now.
我们需要就此进行一次情感围炉交流
We need to do a feeling circle about this.
不不不 不要再做情感围炉了
No! No, no, no more feeling circles.
或许在孩子们小的时候
Maybe, when the children were younger,
我们应该少进行几次情感围炉交流
we should have had a few less feeling circles
而多进行几次真话围炉交流
and a few more hard truth circles.
抱歉 我来得不是时候吗
Sorry. Did I come at a bad time?
是的 你要是早点来就能见到索尔了
Yes, if you had come earlier you would have seen Sol.
我不认识眼前这个人
I don't recognize this guy.
我见过这个人
Oh, I've met this guy.
又网购
Another box from Wayfair?
一条狗能用多少个狗窝
How many dog beds can one dog use?
这是惊喜
It's a surprise.
先别坐
And don't sit down.
巴德和我要去买♥♥婚礼礼服
Bud and I are going wedding suit shopping.
但卡尔需要出去溜溜 你的心脏也一样
But Carl needs a nice long walk and so does your heart.
弗兰琦 我们儿子送的礼物
And Frankie, you can do whatever you want
你想怎么处理都行 我也一样
with our son's gift and so can I.
那祝你用儿子的钱给另一个儿子买♥♥礼服买♥♥得愉快
Have fun spending your son's money on your other son's suit!
那张支票要明天才能到账
That check won't clear until tomorrow!
行 但是...
Fine, but--
搞什么
What the hell?
我还没吼完呢
I wasn't done yelling at him yet.
那你试试跟他结婚是什么样
Try being married to him.
没错 简直难以想象
Oh, right. Can you imagine?
没错
Oh, right.
你刚刚见到的是新版索尔
You just met the new Sol.
跟我去百思买♥♥买♥♥电视的那个索尔
The Sol I went to Best Buy with to buy a new TV.
我正要拿出信♥用♥卡♥
Well, as I was handing over my Amex card,
他跟销♥售♥员说我们还没准备好要升级设备
he told the sales guy that we were not ready for an upgrade yet.
我可准备好要升级了
Well, I was ready for an upgrade.
我和格蕾丝发生过同样的事
The same thing happened to me with Grace.
不过不是电视 而是电锯
But not with a TV, with a chainsaw.
嘿 你想喝一杯吗
Hey, would you like to have a drink?
-插上纸伞装饰 我什么都喝 -跟我来
- I'll take anything with an umbrella. - Follow me.
三杯插纸伞的 我叫车回家
Make it three umbrellas. I'll Uber home.
天呐
Oh, God.
"喝酒之前 想想它会加重睡眠呼吸暂停的症状"
"Before you drink, remember it makes your sleep apnea worse."
老天在上
Honest to God.
他管理我的健康像教官一样
He's like a drill sergeant on my health.
那天晚上我在一个老年同志酒吧玩得特别开心
The other night I had a great time in this wonderful old gay bar.
我只想跟他分享
All I wanted to do is tell him about it.
他却只想斥责我
All he wanted to do was scold me
就因为我喝了杯威士忌 吃了个芝士汉堡
for having a scotch and a cheeseburger.
哪种芝士
What kind of cheese?
对 对 这不是重点 不过我懂你
Oh, right, right. Not the point, but I feel you.
我很激动地告诉格蕾丝我的活力振动棒点子
I was really excited to tell Grace my Vybrant idea,
她却只关注活力振动棒和甜甜圈有多不一样
and all she could focus on was how vibrators aren't like donuts.
哪种甜甜圈
What kind of donuts?
对 这不是重点
Oh, right. Not the point.
索尔跟你说过你不能吃这个吗
Has Sol ever told you that you can't have this?
糖 嗯 不许吃
Candy? Oh, yeah, not allowed.
朋友 这可比糖厉害多了
Oh, my friend, this is so much more than candy.
这篇文章是关于年长
So, the article is about older women
但仍活跃于职场的女性
who are still dynamic in the workplace.
想办法提及Snapchat
So, find a way to mention Snapchat
还有珍珠港事件时你在哪里
and where you were during Pearl Harbor.
历史和新潮的平衡很重要
It's a delicate dance.
格蕾丝
Grace!
怎么了
What?
妈妈 你睡着了
Mom, you fell asleep.
因为你太无聊了
Because you're boring.
我知道怎么做采访
I know how to do an interview.
很好 因为快公♥司♥还有半小时就要来了
Good, because Fast Company is going to be here in half an hour
必须惊艳全场 所以振作起来
and it needs to be shock and awe, so pull it together.
需要帮助吗
You need some help?
-不用 -妈妈 我能打开
- I'm fine. - Mom, I can open it.
-关节炎真是... -没事的
- Oh, it's just-- The arthritis is-- - It's okay.
没人能打开儿童安全瓶盖
No one can open child-proof caps.
-什么 -除了我的孩子们 给我
- Wh-- - Except my children. Give it.
-不是吧 -没关系的
- Seriously? - It's nothing.
很有关系 你为什么服用这种药
It's totally something. Why are you taking those?
只是早上吃两颗精神一下
Just two in the morning for a little kick.
医生给你开了每天两颗吗
You were prescribed two a day?
我不知道具体剂量 这是阿尔琳的
I don't know the exact dose. They're Arlene's.
你从阿尔琳那儿偷来的
You stole them from Arlene?
反正她也不喜欢
She doesn't like them.
既然你早上吃了两颗 现在为什么又吃
Mom, if you took two this morning, why are you taking more now?
为了搞定这个采访 我需要提提神
I need a little pick-me-up if I'm gonna nail this interview.
就像你下午喝一杯咖啡
Like you have a cup of coffee in the afternoon,
然后接着喝五杯
and then you have five more cups.
可是我点印度茶拿铁
Except when I order a chai latte,
不需要医生开的处方
I don't need a note from my doctor.
要是你撑不住了 吃一颗试试
Well, if you start to crash, try one.
大约20分钟后 你就会精神爆发
After about 20 minutes, you're really poppin'.
我试过 我有个多动症的孩子
I've tried them. I have a kid with ADD.
对 那个男孩 我知道他
Right, the boy. I know him.
-那你知道他不是80岁 -所以我才需要
- Then you know he isn't 80 years old. - Which is why I need it.
80岁了谁还能扛住这些破事
I mean, who can deal with all this shit at 80?
我是个人
I am a man.
如果我坐在一把椅子上
If I sit on a chair...
我就成了主席
I become a chairman.
但是什么的主席
But of what?
我想说气球 但我知道这答案不对
I want to say balloons, but I know that's not right.
我爱气球
I love balloons.
-我爱红气球 蓝气球 -我...
- I love red balloons, blue balloons. - I...
我真擅长大♥麻♥
I'm good on pot.
确实是 谁能想到呢
Oh, you are! Who knew?
我想闻闻气球
I want to smell balloons.
我好累
I'm so tired.
-我为什么等了这么久才尝试 -你在等我
- Why did I ever wait this long to try it? - You waited for me.
-这是我们的时间 罗伯特 -没错
- This is our time, Robert. - We are.
我跟你说过我爱你的点子吗
Did I tell you that I love your idea?
哪个点子
Which one?
我爱你那个「振动棒的甜甜圈日」的点子
I love your idea of donut day for vibrators.
没错
Yes.
但我不能做
Oh, but I can't do it.
-格蕾丝拦住了我 -别管格蕾丝
- Grace just stands in my way. - Oh, forget about Grace.
我来问你
May I ask you,
亚历山大·格拉汉姆 做饼干的那个
did Alexander Graham... Cracker
亚历山大·格拉汉姆·贝尔拥有第一台电♥话♥的专利
发明格拉汉姆饼干的是西尔维斯特·格拉汉姆
发明轧棉机的时候需要别人允许吗
need anyone's permission to invent the cotton gin?
轧棉机是埃利·惠特尼发明的
轧棉机不是他发明的
He didn't invent the cotton gin.
但我不知道怎么定日子
But I don't know how to make a day.
网上弄就好
Just do an Internet.
天呐 你一直都这么睿智吗
Oh, my God. Have you always been this wise?
我觉得是的
I think I have.
"明天是全国振动棒日
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表