剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
两个肉桂油条和四个焦糖芝士小蛋糕打包带走
Two cinnamon churros and four caramel cheesecake bites to go.
不 不是打包带走
No, not to go.
我们没地方可去
We have no place to go.
但餐厅已经关门了
Uh, but the dining room is closed.
不 餐厅10点才关门
No, the dining room closes at 10:00.
现在才9:52
It's only 9:52.
-没错 但鉴于现在都没人了... -我们也是人啊
- Right, but since there's no one here- - - We're here.
你看不到我们吗 鲍勃
Do you not see us, Bob?
我们不存在吗
Are we not here?
不是的 夫人 但马上就到10点了 所以...
No, of course, ma'am, but it's almost 10:00, so...
所以你要把我们赶出去
So, you're just gonna throw us out on the street,
赶到路边去是吗
kick us to the curb?
叫厨师泰瑞使用暴♥力♥将我们强行赶走吗
Have Terry from the kitchen physically remove us?
-我不... -克雷格在吗
- I don't- - - Is Craig here?
杰欣达在吗
Is Jacinda here?
你能帮我给他们当中任意一个打个电♥话♥吗
Could you get one of them on the phone for me, please?
克雷格明天要参加SAT考试
Craig is taking his SATs tomorrow.
弗兰琦 我们不需要甜点
Frankie, we don't need any dessert.
你身上粘的食物已经够多了
You're wearing enough food as it is.
重点不在于甜点 格蕾丝
This is not just about dessert, Grace!
而是比甜点重要得多的东西
This is about something much bigger than dessert!
但甜点也是重点
But it's also about dessert!
你为什么这么生气
Why are you getting so upset?
他们要把我们赶出去
They're trying to throw us out of here
我们还没准备好离开
and we are not ready to leave.
所以我们是不会走的
So, we are not leaving
除非我们觉得我们该走的时候到了
until we decide that it's time for us to go!
好的 夫人 你们想待多久都可以
Yes, ma'am. And you stay as long as you like.
德塔克之家永远在你身边
Your Del Taco family's here for you.
有时候你只需要说一句滚蛋吧
Sometimes you just have to say "Fuck it"
然后拒绝离开就行了
And refuse to leave.
弗兰琦 你真是个天才
Frankie, you're a genius.
我一直在等你意识到这点
I've been waiting for you to realize that.
我为什么是个天才来着
Why am I a genius?
我觉得问题在于
I think the problem is
罗伊不明白我们作为同性恋想要做到的事
Roy doesn't get what we're trying to do as gay men.
另一个问题在于 我们也不明白我们想做什么
The other problem is we don't really get what we're trying to do.
我只是想知道 当我们邀请别人来家里吃晚餐
I just want to know, when we invite people over for dinner,
起码他们是穿着衣服的
their clothes are staying on.
我们不能一直耗着罗伊玩暧昧
Well, we can't keep going around and around with Roy.
那对他不公平
It's not fair to him...
那也不是我们的作风
and it's not us.
看来我们只是无趣的 传统的男人
I guess we're just boring, traditional guys.
但我还挺喜欢我们这点的
But I kind of like that about us.
我超爱我们这点的
I love that about us!
有些人需要通过玩3P来找刺♥激♥
Some people need to get their excitement from a three- way
而另一些人从一本新出的有声书里就能得到满足
and other people get it from a new Audible book.
并且我们清楚自己是什么样的人
And we know who we are.
所以 我们必须告诉罗伊 我们不能跟他再见面了
So... we have to tell Roy we just can't see him anymore.
-你去说吧 -我觉得还是你去说比较好...
- You should do it. -I think It might be better if you do- -
玩石头剪刀布决定吧
Rock- paper- scissors?
看上去她们的确曾来过这里
Well, it looks like they were here.
好吧
Okay.
打扰下 先生
Excuse me, sir?
这是谁点的
Who's this for?
雷·多诺万[《清道夫》]和埃莉诺·罗斯福
"Ray Donovan and Eleanor Roosevelt".
她们在这里
They're here.
你不用担心 没事的
You don't have to worry about this. It's fine.
好了 进去吧
All right, let's go.
真不忍♥心叫醒他
What a shame to wake him.
或许我们应该等到明早再说
Maybe we should wait until morning?
我都不想去想明天早上
I don't even want to think about
我们会看到什么样的「光景」
what we might see in the morning.
快点 我们一起去说
Come on, let's do it together.
罗伊
Roy?
罗伊
Roy?
你不是罗伊
You're not Roy.
-我上大学时曾扮过一周的罗伊 -他去哪儿了
- I was for, like, a week in college. - Where is he?
他说"很抱歉造成了误会"
He said, "Sorry for the misunderstanding,"
我刚到他就走了
And left when I got here.
那你在这里干什么
So what are you doing here?
我...
I...
我明早再告诉你们
I'll tell you in the morning.
妈
Uh, Mom?
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
孩子们 真是个让人开心的惊喜
Kids, what a... pleasant surprise.
别傻站在那里啊
Don't just stand there.
巴德 付钱给那家伙
Bud, pay the man.
你们在干什么
What are you guys doing?
我们在家里享受轻松宁静的夜晚
We're having a nice, quiet evening at home.
这已经不是你们的家了
This is not your home anymore.
是啊 谢谢你来告诉我们这点 BTW[顺便说下]Yeah, and thanks for telling us that, BTW.
-是BTY吗 -不 你没说错
- BTY? - No, you had it.
别怀疑自己
Don't doubt yourself.
-这房♥子刚被卖♥♥掉了 -刚刚才卖♥♥
- The house just sold. - Just!
-我们本来打算告诉你们的 -很快就告诉
- We were going to tell you. - Soon.
我们以为这是你们想要的结果
We thought this is what you wanted.
并且你们不想亲自面对
And you didn't want to deal with it.
不就是因为这样 你们才给我们授权书吗
Isn't it why you gave us power of attorney?
我们作为卖♥♥家反悔了
We have seller's remorse.
我很清楚 因为你们把房♥子卖♥♥了 我们现在很后悔
I know that because you sold it and now we're remorseful.
听着 妈 我们跟阿尔琳谈过了
Look, Mom, we talked to Arlene.
我们知道你很气尼克...
We know that you're upset about Nick- -
不 我生气是因为你们都在操控我们
No, I'm upset because you all manipulated us.
是啊 你何不把我们带到单独的房♥间里
Yeah, why don't you take us into separate rooms
任意玩弄我们...
and have your way with us- -
这话一说出口就变味了
And that didn't come out right.
我知道的 但你们懂我的意思
I know that, but you get the point!
我们没有操控你们
We didn't manipulate you!
我们是说服了你们
We convinced you.
那有什么要紧的 有时候该做的事就是要去做
And what does it matter? Sometimes you got to do what you got to do.
尤其是当你不得不担心你妈
Especially when you're worried about your mom
她虽坐在室内 坐的却是室外椅
who happens to be sitting inside on outside chairs
身处一栋不属于她的房♥子里
in a house that she doesn't even own
虽有个烤面包机 但却连电都没有
with a toaster but no electricity!
我们有喷灯
We have a blowtorch.
你们竟然有喷灯呢
Oh, you've got a blowtorch.
好吧 那这边似乎一切都好 我们该走了 各位
Okay, then all seems well here. We should go, guys.
我们真的该走了
We really should.
我们光是在这里就已经违法了 快走 妈
We're breaking the law just by being in here. Come on. Now!
-妈 -不 我们不会去任何地方的
- Mom. - No! We're not going anywhere.
-你什么意思 -我们不会再次离开这里
- What do you mean? - We're not leaving here again.
但你们不得不离开
But you have to!
去问问德塔克餐厅的鲍勃我们不得不做什么
Ask Bob at Del Taco what we have to do.
我们要来个老式的占房♥行动
We're having ourselves a nice, old- fashioned squat.
我们要夺回我们的房♥子
We are taking our house back.
-不 那太荒唐了 -你是疯了吗 妈
- No, that is ridiculous. - Are you insane, Mom?
说真的 你们到底在干什么
Seriously, what are you doing?
不 这太荒唐了
No, this is so ridiculous.
竟然你们现在都停下来听我们说了
Now that we have your attention.
-滚出去 -快走
- Out! - Go on.
什么 妈
What? Mom?
-好疼啊 -她打了我的屁♥股♥
- That's hurtful. - She spanked me.
我很容易出现瘀伤
I bruise easily.
妈 其实我们今天去了瓦尔登别♥墅♥
You know, Mom, we went to Walden Villas today
想给你办个惊喜派对
to throw a surprise party for you.
不管怎样 在官方记录上 你又成为活人了
And, for what it's worth, you're officially alive.
那是当然啦
You bet your ass I am.
我很高兴你们很享受这样
I'm glad you're both getting off on this,
但这改变不了任何事
but it won't change a thing.
-就算你们能拿回这房♥子 -实际上并不能
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表