剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
You finally pushed me away.
拜托 我还有地方要去
Come on, I have somewhere to be.
让老人优先嘛
Let the older folks go ahead.
金刚狼会怎么对待老去的金刚狼
What would Wolverine do for an older Wolverine?
我不知道 我讨厌商业大♥片♥
I have no idea. I abhor tent-pole movies.
你有年轻强健的腿 你能比我们站更久
You've got young legs, you can stand longer than us.
我需要爱优痛[青春痘特效药]I need my Accutane.
我不想去纽约大学上学时还是个处♥男♥
I'm not going to NYU a virgin.
你会的
Yes, you are.
这队永远也排不完
This is taking forever.
你能让他们再开一个柜台吗
Could you ask them to start another line?
不行 我是个保安
No. I'm a security guard.
但你知道
But you have any idea what it's like
站在同个地方一整天
to stand in one place all day
哪儿都不能去的感受吗
but not go anywhere?
能啊 我是个保安
Yes. I'm a security guard.
没问题啊 我之前就站在这里
It's okay. I was here before.
但你离开了 而且没叫任何人帮你留个位
Yes, but you left, and you didn't ask anyone to save your place.
你听到我说"帮我留个位"了 对吧
You heard me, "Save my place", right?
你从纽约大学毕业时还会是个处♥男♥
You're gonna leave NYU a virgin, too.
-好漂亮的狗狗 -谢谢
-That's a beautiful dog. -Oh, thanks.
它叫哈里 我叫奥德丽
He's Harry. I'm Audrey.
我叫索尔
Sol.
哈里 跟索尔打个招呼
Harry, say hello to Sol.
哪只狗是你的
Which dog is yours?
拉斯科相当害羞
Rascal's pretty shy.
它喜欢呆在公园另一边自己玩
He likes to do his business on the other side of the park.
这里对于不牵着狗绳让狗乱跑管得很严
They're real sticklers about going off-leash here.
你该把它找回来 免得被罚款
Get him if you don't want a fine.
我会的 实际上我今天没带它来
I would, but I didn't actually bring Rascal today.
主要是因为根本没有拉斯科 我只带了狗绳
Mainly because there isn't a Rascal. I brought the leash
好让我看起来不像个
so I wouldn't look like the weirdo
来狗狗公园却没有狗的怪人
who comes to a dog park without a dog.
只带绳没有狗 就不奇怪吗
It's less weird to bring a leash with no dog?
天呐 你不会是那个暴露狂吧
Oh, God. Are you that flasher?
不 他们已经抓住那家伙了
No, no, no. They caught that guy. Oh, okay.
实际上 我是来寻找灵感的
Truth is, I'm here for a bit of inspiration.
我实在是太想有一只自己的狗了
I really wanna get a dog of my own,
-但我选不出来 -我理解
- but I just can't seem to pick one. - I get that.
不是说狗绳 但是 选宠物是件大事
Not the leash, but getting a pet is a big deal.
我觉得 感觉到了你自然就会知晓
But I think you know when you know. You know?
我希望罗伯特能明白这点
I wish Robert understood that.
罗伯特是另一只假装存在的狗吗
Is Robert another pretend dog?
不 他是个人
No, he's a man.
真的人
A real man.
我男人
My man.
这就是我想要的
This is all I want.
一只像你这样的可爱粘人的家伙 哈里
Just a sweet, little snuggler like you, Harry.
没错 你还真是粘人
Yes, you are. You are a snuggler.
-我恰好知道一只很棒的狗 -真的吗
- I actually do know of a great dog. - Really?
是啊 我朋友正在给哈里的兄弟找主人
Yeah, my friend is trying to find someone to take Harry's brother.
你是说还有一条跟它一样的狗
You mean there's another one just like him?
我也不想这么说 但卡尔更可爱
I hate to admit it, but Carl's even sweeter.
这是命运
This is fate.
我想养狗 我爱遇见了你 我不是暴露狂
I'm looking for a dog. I meet you. I'm not a flasher.
你正好知道有只很棒的狗在等待被领养
You know a wonderful dog who needs a home.
也没那么神奇 这里可是狗狗公园
It's not that amazing. We are in a dog park.
-没错 -是啊
- True. - Yeah.
-你想见见它吗 -当然
- So you want to meet him? - Yes, please.
你不会后悔的 我朋友是城里最好的育狗师
You will not be sorry, my friend is the best breeder in town.
看起来消肿了
Looks like the swelling's down.
谢了 玛洛
Thanks, Mal.
说来有趣 人们管这叫眼睛发黑
Funny they call it a black eye.
看起来更像是蓝紫色
It's more like a blueish-purple.
-洋红色 -你竟然是在琢磨这事吗
- Like a dark magenta? - That you're trying to figure out?
不应该想想一个
Not why a polite teen
礼貌的青少年为何突然冲出来给我一拳吗
stepped out of nowhere and punched me in the face?
真不是你的学生吗
You sure he isn't one of your students
因为你把黑管独奏的机会给了别人而气愤
who's upset that you gave the clarinet solo to somebody else?
我的仪乐队没有哪个孩子下手可以这么重
None of my marching band kids punch that hard.
除了泰瑞
Except Terry.
但他现在归索尔特老师管了
But he's Mr. Salt's problem now.
事实证明 你一从洛杉矶回来
Turns out, when you come back from LA,
就被发配到中学的乐队
you get demoted to middle school band,
而索尔特老师倒成了高中的明日之星
and Mr. Salt is the rising star at the high school.
好了 我们理性地分♥析♥一下
Okay, let's try to think through this logically.
谁会对你那么生气
Who would be that mad at you?
你得提示得更具体点
You've got to be more specific.
我是说 是点头之交 邻居 还是布丽安娜
I mean, are we talking friends, neighbors, Brianna?
好吧
All right.
最后一次打你的人是谁
Who was the last person who hit you?
是拳击 扇巴掌 还是布丽安娜
Are we talking closed-fist, slaps, Brianna?
好吧 我觉得我们跑偏了
Okay, I think we're getting off track here.
你有可能做了什么 让这孩子这么气愤
What could you have done to make this kid so angry?
我不知道
I don't know.
自从戒酒之后 我还没做过什么欠揍的事
You know, I haven't done anything punch-worthy since I got sober.
那你戒酒之前 做过的最欠揍的事是什么
What was the most punch-worthy thing you did before you got sober?
-大概是在你家草坪上开车 -好吧
- Driving on your lawn comes to mind. - Yeah.
除此之外 几乎都是些小事...
You know, but other than that, it was mostly just, like,
比如和主妇约炮 干完之后还不感谢她们
wham-bamming a bunch of ma'ams and then not thanking them.
行吧
Nice.
等等 你觉得那孩子跟这件事有关吗
Wait, you think this kid has something to do with that?
他怎么可能...
How would he have something to do with--
你当时有多不负责任
Well, how irresponsible were you?
天啊
Oh, God.
你觉得...
Wait, you think...
他有可能是你儿子吗
Could he be your son?
你的来电十分重要
Your call is important to us.
-很快将有人接听 -去你的 机器人
- Someone will be with you shortly. - Eff you, robot.
你能相信这破事吗
Can you believe this bullshit?
我给药店打电♥话♥投诉排队的事
I called the pharmacy to complain about their lines,
结果机器人让我等着
and some robot puts me on hold,
好像等的不是机器回复一下
as if hold isn't another digital line.
格蕾丝 你在听我说话吗
Grace, are you listening to me?
我知道你为什么会分心
I know why you're distracted.
因为你讲起机器人讲个没完
Because you won't stop talking about robots?
不 我棒极了
No. I'm riveting.
你在为尼克的事烦心
You're upset because of Nick.
-他超无礼 -我不信 姐们儿
- He was incredibly rude. - Not buying it, sister.
当人们对你无礼时
When people are rude to you,
你会把他们放逐到画室去 不给奶酪
you banish them to the studio without queso.
这情况不同
This is something else.
这是受伤 外加一点后悔
This is hurt with a tinge of regret.
滚到你没有奶酪的画室去
Go to your studio without queso.
好吧 我触雷了
Oh, I struck a nerve.
承认你想他也没什么
It's okay to admit you miss him.
我不想他
I don't miss him.
要是没看到他 忘掉他会更容易
It was easier not to miss him... when I didn't see him.
但有什么关系呢
But what does it matter?
我搞砸了 都结束了
I blew it. It's over.
还没结束
It's not over.
这就相当于是电影里那种
It's just the part of the movie
你跑过大半个机场去追他的桥段了
where you have to run through the airport.
我这膝盖可跑不动
I really don't have the knees for that.
我是说搞个大举动把他赢回来
I'm talking about doing something big to win him back.
就算我能做到
Even if I could,
我可从没追过男人 我...
I've never pursued a man. I--
我不知道怎么做
I don't know how.
感谢神奇女侠 你有我这个军师
Well, thank Gal Gadot you have me.
想当初 我可是费尽心思追求索尔
Back in the day, I had to woo Sol pretty hard.
真的吗
Really?
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表