剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
天呐
Oh, my God.
再来一次 猫王
Do it again, Elvis.
什么 弗兰琦 醒醒
What? Frankie, wake up!
-我刚刚在做梦 -我听到了
- I was dreaming. - I heard.
猫王怎么样
How's Elvis?
侃侃而谈 平易近人 和真人一样
Chatty, down-to-earth... as in life.
还是没电吗
Still no juice?
没有
No.
你给电力公♥司♥打了那么多电♥话♥
Your numerous calls to the power company
假装成曾经的
pretending to be a past winner
电力公♥司♥选美大赛冠军 看来失败了
of the Mrs. Power Company Pageant seem to have failed.
我还有一个主意
I have another idea.
我懂你的感觉 姐妹
I'm right there with you, sister.
我们得把我们的东西从瓦尔登别♥墅♥拿回来
We got to get our stuff from Walden Villas.
我需要我的药 还有我的牙刷
I need my pills. I need my toothbrush.
我也需要我的药和你的牙刷
I need my pills and your toothbrush, too.
-但我们不能离开 -为什么
- But we can't leave. - Why not?
我们在占房♥ 这意味着我们必须留在这占房♥
We're squatting. That means we have to stay put and squat.
那我去 你可以随便占
Well, I'll go, and you can squat your brains out.
没门 姑娘 我们一分开就会有坏事发生
Oh, no way, lady. Bad things happen when we split up.
这个烂摊子就是这么开始的
That's how this whole mess started.
去年烤架沉到泳池底下也是因为这个
Also how the grill ended up at the bottom of the pool last year.
我以为它"跳下去"了
Oh, I thought it "Jumped"
因为"它看上去很抑郁"
because "It looked depressed."
伙计 我有时就是会说疯话
Man, I say some crazy stuff.
喂 我的眼睛在上面
Hello. My eyes are up here.
我想打电♥话♥找人帮我们拿东西
I'm trying to find somebody to call to bring us our stuff
我的电量只剩3%了
and my battery's down to three percent,
所以不管是谁 最好能接这个电♥话♥
so whoever it is, they better come through.
那我们打给伊丽莎白·沃伦吧
Then let's call Elizabeth Warren.
最近只有她一个人不会令我失望
She's the only person not letting me down these days.
不 我们以前也吵过架 但从来不像这次
No, we've had fights before, but never like this.
他打了我
He hit me.
打在我手肘上
In my elbow.
我不太确定他本来想瞄准哪里 我的肚子吗
I'm not sure what he was aiming for, my stomach?
我从没想过杰夫是会发怒的类型
I never thought of Jeff as someone who got that mad.
他就是
Oh, he is.
他一拳打穿了窗户
He put his fist through a window...
蛋糕做的小房♥子的窗户
on a gingerbread house
那是我们为一个派对准备的
for a party we're catering.
不 等等
No, wait.
那是我们为自己做的蛋糕
We made that for ourselves.
但我以为你和杰夫是开放式关系
But I thought you and Jeff had an open relationship,
同意对方在外面"发起攻势"和那些规矩
with the "go-aheading" and all those rules.
是的 但是
We do, but...
我可能打破了几条规矩
I may have broken a few rules.
-几条吗 -好吧 全部的规矩
- A few? - Okay, fine, all of them.
我跟斯蒂夫·马萨在我们的床上睡了不止一次
I slept with Stevie Mazza in our bed more than once.
斯蒂夫·马萨是谁
Who is Stevie Mazza?
一个绝对不要与之一起玩的人
He who shall not be played with.
狐狸精
A temptress.
我还看了《美国恐怖故事》
I also watched the new season
最新的一季 没带杰夫一起
of American Horror Story without Jeff.
这不算太糟
That's not so bad.
和斯蒂夫·马萨一起看的
With Stevie Mazza...
在我们的床上 不止一次
in our bed... more than once.
也许该和斯蒂夫·马萨说拜拜了
Perhaps it's time to say goodbye to Stevie Mazza.
当我们说拜拜 我们通常...
When we say goodbye is usually when we...
又会再相见
"Say hello" again.
-天啊 -拜托
- Oh, my God. - Come on.
你和杰夫已经在一起15年了
You and Jeff have been together 15 years.
你不能就这么扔掉
You can't just throw that away.
是他把我扔出来了
He threw me out!
那就爬回去
So climb back in.
我们的公♥寓♥在14层
Our condo is on the 14th floor.
通往原谅的阶梯是由坦诚和悔过搭建的
The stairs to forgiveness are built with honesty and penitence.
那些老女人真的把你们的脑袋都搞坏了
Those nuns really did a number on you.
是格蕾丝
It's Grace.
-直接转入语♥音♥信箱 -我做不到
- Boop. Straight to voicemail. - I can't.
这不是越狱大♥师♥吗
Well, if it isn't El Chapo!
这么叫你 是因为你逃跑了啊
You know, because you escaped.
我也不知道为什么我要那么说 当我没说吧
I don't know why I said that either. Let's just forget it.
你具体需要什么
Well, what do you need exactly?
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Ready.
很好
Good.
-于是就有了光 -天啊
- And then there was light. - Oh, God.
什么时候才会有"沙发"
And when is there "couch"?
占房♥[蹲着]本来就不该舒适 名字就说明了
Squatting is not meant to be comfortable, hence the name.
我们只需要基本必需品
We just need the bare essentials.
敲敲门 来人了
Knock, knock.
我们的基本必需品呢
Where are our bare essentials?
瓦尔登别♥墅♥的凯蒂
Katie at Walden Villas
不许我们拿走你们的任何东西
would not release any of your property to us
除非有手写通知
without a handwritten note.
她还把被你们毁了的高尔夫球车的发♥票♥给了我们
She also gave us this invoice for the golf cart you wrecked.
明明叫你偷偷溜进去拿走我们的东西
What part of "Sneak in and bring us our stuff"
你是没听懂吗
did you not understand?
他们那里有守卫
They have guards there.
索尔被鹅吓到了
Sol got spooked by the geese.
它们真的会攻击你
They really come at you.
老天爷 索尔
Oh, Jesus Christ, Sol.
你和鹅 真有缘 给我
You and geese. Give me that!
我能看出你们在占房♥
I can see that you're squatting,
尽管我钦佩你们的决心
and although I admire your commitment--
这是违法的 而且很危险
It's illegal and dangerous.
这两项是我的专长 朋友
Those are my two wheelhouses, buddy.
我们在孩子们面前维护了你们
We defended you to the kids,
但现在你们正在证实他们最大的担心
but now you're just confirming their worst fears.
你们"维护了我们" 多么崇高啊
You "defended us," how grand of you!
她们把我们关进那个监狱时你们在哪儿
Where were you when they locked us into that prison?
瓦尔登别♥墅♥有24小时冻酸奶柜台
Walden Villas has a 24-hour frozen yogurt bar.
没有配料推车 就是监狱 罗伯特
Without a toppings trolley, it is a prison, Robert.
没错 在失去这个地方前 你们也可以支援的
Yeah, and we could've used some backup before we lost this place.
你们同意了搬走
You agreed to move!
因为孩子们对我们耍了诡计
Because the kids ran their little scheme on us.
没错 小心点 罗伯特 下一个受害者就是你了
Yeah, yeah. Watch out, Robert, they're coming for you next.
你的心脏根本就是个芝士汉堡
I mean, your heart is basically a cheeseburger.
-这么说太不... -你这身完全不搭
- I don't think that's very-- - And your whole thing is off!
我就叫你别接电♥话♥吧
I told you not to answer the phone.
我可听到了你这句 他刚说什么
I heard that! What did he say?
-我们该走了 -别走
- We should go. - No!
如果是你们的房♥子呢
What if it were you and your house?
你们会因为一些小挫折而离开吗
Would you wanna leave just because you had a few minor setbacks?
可是我们的房♥子更容易管理
But our house is more manageable.
只有一层
It's only one floor.
这是我们决定搬过去的原因之一
That's one of the reasons we decided to move there.
但这就是关键
But that's it right there.
你们决定搬 你们不是被坑害的
You decided to move. You weren't railroaded into it.
如果角色转换呢 我们会支持你们
What if the roles were reversed? We'd be there for you.
请支持我们
Be here for us.
给凯蒂写个通知
Write Katie a note.
高尔夫球车的赔偿我们会想办法解决
We'll figure out a way around the golf cart.
-在这写 -谢谢
- Hey, here. - Thank you.
但是拜托了 别告诉孩子们
But please, don't tell the kids.
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
我们再也不会跟那群小丑说话了
We're never talking to those clowns again, huh.
好了 谁先来
All right, who's going first?
别选我 拜托了
Not me, please.
我的创伤后应激障碍没完全好
I still kind of have PTSD.
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表