剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
美好的三年
A great three years.
更别提我们这群疯狂的人有多开心了
Oh, and don't get me started on all the fun this crazy crew has.
你真能跟罗伯特处的好吗
Do you really get along with Robert?
现在他是同性恋了 他很棒的
Oh, now that he's gay, he's awesome.
杰克...如美梦一般
Well, Jack is... A dream.
我们去年去了西班牙
We went to Spain last year.
我们每晚都喝桑格利亚酒
And we had sangria every night
还进行非常令人满足的异性♥交♥媾
along with very satisfying heterosexual intercourse.
两种体♥位♥都做过
Both positions.
是的
Yes.
妈妈
Mom.
你来了
You came.
我也很高兴见到你 亲爱的
Lovely to see you, too, honey.
-你好 杰克 -不用了
- Hello, Jack. - I'm good.
那是给大家的晚餐吗
Is that supposed to be dinner for everyone?
这是装饰物
These are the centerpieces.
你又开始做派对策划了
So, you're back in the party-planning game, are you?
是啊 因为米奇老出门...
Yeah, well, with Mitch being away so much...
米奇怎么样了
How is Mitch?
他很好
Oh, he's good.
还跟玛洛丽是夫妻
Still married to Mallory.
交给我吧 弗兰琦
I got this one, Frankie.
他很好 还跟我是夫妻
He's good. He's still married to me.
他现在去做无国界医生了 要去几个月
He's doing Doctors Without Borders for a few months,
那...挺好的
so that's... good.
这对我们挺好 我们很好
It's good for us. We're good.
离开配偶也可以是很治愈的事
Taking time away from a spouse can be a very healing thing.
你怎么样知道
How do you know?
你们都离婚了 还是像连体婴一样
You're divorced and you're still attached at the hip.
只在土豆袋赛跑时才是
Only for potato-sack races.
索尔 我有个外出日的好点子
Sol! I got a great idea for Field Day!
天呐
God.
你好 格蕾丝
Hello... Grace.
你好 罗伯特
Hello... Robert.
你看上去很棒
You're looking well.
谢谢 杰克
Thank you. Jack!
我挺好的 你呢 杰克
I'm doing well. And you? Jack!
知道吗 我们去找杰克吧
You know what? Let's go to Jack!
杰克 杰克 这是罗伯特
Jack. Jack, this is Robert.
杰克·帕特森
Jack Patterson.
很荣幸认识"沙漠露台王子"
It's an honor to meet "The Patio Prince of the Desert!"
我本该是露台国王的
I was supposed to be Patio King,
但被拉里·舒曼抢先了
but... Larry Schuman beat me to it.
杰克在露台家具的
Yes, Jack has achieved great success
残酷世界里取得了巨大成功
in the cut-throat world of patio furniture.
你觉得他还能恢复当年的风采吗
You think he's ever gonna make it back to what he was?
希望能
Oh, God, I hope so.
我外面有个高尔夫球网
Say, you know I have a golf net out there
还给你准备了球杆
and a mid-mashie with your name on it.
好啊 那我得去看看
Well, I'm gonna check that out.
杰克真棒
Jack is fantastic.
是啊 还很浪漫
Yes, and romantic. Oh.
他每天都在我车里留张温馨的便条
He puts a sweet note in my car every day.
听上去好动人
That sounds lovely.
那真的是动人的定义
Oh, it is literally the definition of lovely.
那并不是...
It's literally not the definition of that--
罗伯特 别扯到自己那里去
Robert, don't make this about you.
我们好好享受女儿的派对吧
Let's enjoy our daughter's party.
我今天的意图
My intention today
-并非要一个道歉 -当然了
- is not to get an apology-- - Of course not.
或是让你看到 你对我的误判多严重
Or show you how badly you've misjudged me.
或是让你质疑自己爱的能力
Or make you question your ability to even love at all.
-格蕾丝 我... -别说了 罗伯特
- Grace, I just want-- - Hush, Robert.
我们别闹洋相
We can't have a scene.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
为什么
What for?
所有我因为对你的伤害的而感到的内疚都消失了
All the guilt I felt over what I did to you has been lifted.
见到你和杰克如此幸福
Seeing you and Jack so happy
真的让我感到了我从未想过自己能拥有的如释重负
has literally given me a relief I never thought I'd have.
"真的"不是这么用的
That's not how you use literally!
小伙子们
Hey, boys...
你们好吗
how you doing?
挺好的 我刚拿到60天纪念牌
Pretty great, actually. I just got my 60-day chip.
恭喜 戒瘾两个月了 这是好事
Congrats, two months sober, that's solid footing.
-你呢 拉比 -还不是拉比呢
- And how about you, Rabbi? - Not a rabbi yet.
-我还有一年 -但考虑到一切
- I still have one more year-- - But considering everything,
你们似乎都生活得不错 这很棒
it sounds like you're both doing great, which is good,
因为我有事求你们
because I have something to ask you.
-我们要去拿毛巾吗 -不用
- Oh, should we towel off? - Nope! Nope!
都别动 我有消息
Nobody move. I have some news.
罗伯特和我买♥♥了栋房♥子
Robert and I have bought a house.
-恭喜 -好棒啊
- Congratulations. - That's great!
不 不是这个意思
Nope. Nope, not where this is going.
三年级时 大家都要轮流
You know, back in third grade when everyone had to take turns
照顾班级仓鼠
taking care of the class hamster,
因为不这么做
because if they didn't,
它可能再次中风 或跌下楼梯
it would have another stroke or fall down the stairs?
我不懂
I'm not following.
尖叫女医生走楼梯可是健步如飞
Dr. Squeaks Medicine Woman was famously nimble on the stairs.
三年了
It has been three years
你妈妈一直跟我和我丈夫住
of your mother living with me and my husband,
我们再也受不了了 如果我不想离婚的话
and we can't do it anymore, not if I wanna stay married.
妈妈对此什么感想
How does Mom feel about this?
她还不知道
She doesn't know.
但等你们决定好谁搬来陪她住
But once you decide who's moving in with her,
我们就能一下把事情都告诉她
we can present the whole package.
我们要给她解决方案 不是问题
We're going to bring her solutions, not problems.
谢谢了 小伙子们
Thanks, boys.
别有压力
No pressure.
尽量在派对结束前给我个答案
Just try to get me an answer before the end of the party.
天呐
Oh, my God...
妈妈是仓鼠
Mom's the hamster.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
据说我今天的到来
Well, apparently, I've relieved
让罗伯特释然了一切内疚感
Robert of all his guilt by coming here today,
所以我要拿走他特别喜欢的百家乐糖碗
so I'm relieving him of the Baccarat candy dish he loves so much.
这就是我担心的
See, this is what I'm worried about.
你没有处理你的愤怒
You didn't deal with your anger,
现在你的愤怒要控制你了
now your anger's dealing with you.
他喜欢这些芝士刀吗
Does he love these cheese knives?
他的胆固醇高到天棚 你觉得呢
His cholesterol level is Havarti, so what do you think?
放回去
Hey, put those back!
你要我处理吗 我这就是在处理
You wanted me to process? This is me processing.
或许你
Perhaps what you are
真正想拿走的 是你失去的一切
really trying to take is all that you've lost.
是啊 海星餐巾环呢
Oh, sure. Where are the starfish napkin rings?
更重要的是 我逾越节时买♥♥给罗伯特的
More importantly, where are the SpongeBob coasters
海绵宝宝杯垫呢
I bought Robert for Hanukkah?
我的茶壶
My samovar!
那是我的
Oh, that's actually mine.
-才不是 -贝比死时留给我的
- It is not. - Babe left it to me when she died.
-贝比死时留给我的 -姑娘们
- Babe left it to me when she died. - Hey, girls.
-索尔 海星餐巾环呢 -是啊 在哪呢
- Sol, where are the starfish napkin rings? - Yeah, where are they?
你放在你工作室里了 就是我们吃烤猪那晚
I think you put them in your studio... the night of our luau.
我不记得了
Huh, I don't remember that.
但我也不记得吃烤猪了 你可能是对的
But I also don't remember the luau, so you could be right.
你不能再翻东西了
You need to stop looking for things!
什么 为什么
Well, excuse me. Why?
因为很多东西已经不在了
Because a lot of things aren't here
弗兰琦现在还不能知道
and... Frankie can't find that out right now.
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表