剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Nothing? You can't tell us anything?
我只能说我根本不应该解冻那块猪排
I can tell you I never should've defrosted that pork chop.
从来没听说过这种说法
I never heard that lingo before.
是谁先允许谁"发起攻势"的
So, who gave who the "Go ahead"?
你也知道"发起攻势"吗
You know about the "Go ahead"?
我也生活在这个世界 老爸
I live in the world, Dad.
只要能逃离这车里 我宁愿生活在任何世界
And I wanna live in any other world than the one in this car.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I just ask you one question?
你把该我继承的遗产拿去招♥妓♥了吗
Are you spending my inheritance on a prostitute?
罗伊是一个喜欢社交的朋友
Roy... is a folk-loving friend
也正好是个感官至上者
who turned out to be a sensualist.
我们能别讨论这个 把注意力放在老妈身上吗
Can we please stop talking about this and focus on Mom?
当然可以
Yes... of course.
老实说 你母亲也是个感官至上者
Truth be told, your mother was also a sensualist.
为什么你只生孩子的气却不生尼克的气
How can you be pissed at the kids and not at Nick?
因为这和孩子们的所作所为完全不一样
Because this is nothing like the kids!
他们坑了我们
They railroaded us.
尼克是唯一
Nick was the one and only person
说你不应该留在那个鬼地方的人
who said you shouldn't be in that place.
并且他知道你有多爱那栋房♥子
And he knows how much you loved that house.
要我说 为了你买♥♥下它这事简直太浪漫了
And if you ask me, buying it for you was pretty dang romantic.
是啊 其实
Yeah, actually,
这是别人为我做过的最浪漫的事
it's the most romantic thing anybody ever did for me.
天啊 我肯定看起来丑死了
Oh, God, I must look like hell.
我的头发怎么样
How's--how's my hair?
如果你能戴一顶二十年代流行的那种
Um, ideally, you would have one of thosecute cloches
俏皮钟形帽就最理想了
like the flappers wore.
给 你能帮我拿一会吗
Here. Would you hold that for a second?
给 拿着
Here. Here.
搞什么啊
Excuse me?
她比你更需要镜子
She needs it more than you do.
我喜欢你的阴影修容
I love that shade.
谢了啊
Thanks.
不 该谢谢你
No, thank you.
给我吧
Here.
不好意思 你们两位是不是忘记按楼层了
I'm sorry, did you ladies?forget to press your floor?
我们去顶楼 见上层朋友
We're going to the penthouse. You know, friends in high places.
那么我想这不是个二人约会了
Oh, so I guess this isn't a date.
和尼克吗
With Nick?
是啊
Yeah.
我不知道他是叫我来参加派对的
I didn't realize he called me to come to a party.
你们不过来吗
Aren't you coming?
不了 我们要下去
No. We're... we're going down.
我在这也没见到她们
I don't see them here either.
希望她们没事
I hope they're okay.
我们应该喝一杯
I know, we should get a drink.
我也要 喝马提尼吗
I'm on it. Martinis?
拜托
Please.
老天 从看到赤♥裸♥罗伊起 我就想喝一杯了
God. I have needed one since we saw all of Roy.
我75岁的老爸和一个色情杂务工玩3P
Okay. My 75-year-old dad is in a thruple with a porn handyman
我却和一个搞算法的 整天穿开衫的土气宅男在一起
and I'm in a relationship with a cardigan that does math.
-感觉不太爽 -首先 巴里挺可爱的
- It doesn't feel good. - Okay, first, Barry's adorable.
只在穿某些开衫的时候
In certain cardigans.
其次 至少你和老爸还有男人
Second, at least you and Dad are getting some.
我是这个家里唯一没有性生活的人
I'm the only one with no sex life in this family.
拜托别再继续抱怨 开始行动吧
Please stop complaining about this and do something.
怎么行动
Like what?
比如更新你在网上的状态
Like update your status already.
是时候改成"单身"了
It's time to change it to "Single".
但这样的话所有人都知道我的婚姻失败了
But then everyone would know that I failed at my marriage.
所有"单身"状态的人都失败了
Well, everyone whose status is "Single" has failed.
你简直被老妈附体了
Dad, I found Mom.
敬你们的妈
To Mom.
敬老妈
To Mom.
德塔克墨西哥风味快餐厅
我给你买♥♥了巨无霸卷饼
Look, we've got the Macho Combo Burrito for you,
给我自己买♥♥了超值素卷饼
and a Jacked Up Value Beans, Rice & Cheese Burrito for me,
还有我们一起分的奶酪玉米饼
Queso Loaded Nachos for the table.
我怎么会这么蠢
How could I be so stupid?
我怎么会以为
How could I possibly think
和我分了手的男人还会给我买♥♥♥房♥♥子
a man I broke up with is gonna buy me a house?
这不能算蠢 只能说有点自视甚高
Well, it's not so much stupid... as it is vain.
你说得对
You're right.
我以为他还想着我 而其实...
I'm thinking he's thinking of me, when...
他想的却是重新找一个女人
all he's thinking about is moving on.
他完全没浪费一点时间 不是吗
Well, he sure didn't waste any time, did he?
我们今天才分手
We only broke up today.
你和他分手了大概有14次吧
Well, you did kind of break up with him, like, 14 times.
而且你没通知他就搬走了
And you did move without telling him.
但我们不用在乎事实 那些都过去了
But let's not draw on facts. They're so over.
那我们现在无处可去的事实怎么办呢
What about the fact that we don't have any place to go?
最不济还是可以回瓦尔登别♥墅♥养老院的
There's always Walden Villas, I guess.
你就说实话吧
Oh, be honest.
我们在那里有可能会过得开心吗
Can you ever see us being happy there?
我懂
I know.
从那里逃出来 感觉爽爆了 不是吗
It felt so great, didn't it, when we broke out of that place?
真是一团糟
What a mess.
没错
That, it is.
-妈妈咪啊 -好吃对吧
- My, oh my! - Good, right?
我从来没有过这种感觉
I've never felt this way before.
欢迎来到德塔克
Welcome to Del Taco.
一无所获 我们找了所有还开着门的奶酪店
Nothing. We've searched every cheese shop that's open.
这就是我们现在的人生了吗
Is this our life now?
角色调转 轮到我们不停担心她们了吗
The roles are all reversed, we're constantly worried about them?
我觉得你有点太夸张了
I think you're being a little dramatic.
谁知道呢 或许她们正玩得开心
For all we know, they're having a great time.
真正身处险境的人 是不会偷高尔夫车的
I mean, people rarely steal a golf cart if they're in peril.
-我是巴德 -罗伯特说得对
- I'm Bud. - Robert's right.
我相信她们一定没事 很快就会有她们的消息
I'm sure they're fine and you'll hear from them very soon.
-你说得对 索尔 我们该回家了 -嗯
- You're right, Sol. We should go home. - Hmm.
我相信你们回家一定有很多事要「干」
I'm sure you have a lot to do at home.
-我指的是那个裸男 -我指的不是
- I'm talking about the naked man. - I'm not!
现在我们该怎么办
Now what do we do?
我们可以继续喝酒
We could... keep drinking
再谈谈你新的感情状态
and talk about your new relationship status.
你没有吧
You didn't.
-我还真就那么干了 -你怎么知道我的密♥码♥
- Uh, duh. Of course I did. - How did you know my password?
永远都是你最后一个孩子的名字
It's always the name of your last kid.
你怎么知道我最后一个孩子的名字
How did you know the name of my last kid?
我的确输入错误了好几次
I mean, I had a couple failed attempts.
你现在单身了
You're single.
操
Fuck.
刚刚是瓦尔登别♥墅♥的保安打来的
That was the security guard from Walden Villas.
他们发现那辆高尔夫车被抛在了拉霍亚海岸
They found the golf cart abandoned at La Jolla Shores.
为什么会在拉霍亚海岸
Why would it be at La Jolla Shores?
因为那里距离海滩...
Because it's down the beach- -
天呐 她们回那个海滩别♥墅♥了
Oh, my God, they went to the house.
能帮我把这杯打包吗
Can I get this to go?
我好像终于明白情绪化暴饮暴食的意义了
I think I finally understand emotional eating.
德塔克永远陪在你身边 我的朋友
The Del is here for you, my friend.
我去去就回 我去拿两根肉桂油条
I'll be back in a jiff with two cinnamon churros
和四个焦糖芝士小蛋糕
and four caramel cheesecake bites.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想回家
I wanna go home.
我懂的 我也是
I know, me too.
我们会想到办法的
We'll figure out a way.
瞧瞧啊 又来了个新人
Aw. Well, another new face.
-欢迎 我叫弗兰琦 -我叫鲍勃
- Welcome. I'm Frankie. - I'm Bob.
几个月不来 一切都变了
You go away a couple of months and it all changes.
你懂我的意思吗 鲍勃
You feel me, Bob?
好吧 我要两个肉桂油条和四个焦糖芝士小蛋糕
Okay, two cinnamon churros and four caramel cheesecake bites.
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表