剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
那边没人啊
There's nobody over there.
快3:30了 他们去吃晚饭了
Oh, well, it's almost 3:30, they went to dinner.
但他们在验证所有
But they have been verifying the ages
我们欠自给自足的人的年龄
of all the people to whom we owe a free Ménage.
因为
Because...
因为在活力振动棒 老年女性优先
Because at Vybrant, older women come first.
那这都是什么
So, what does all this mean?
你越老 就能越早拿到振动棒
Well, the older you are, the faster you get your vibrator.
那些有美国退休者协会证的人被纳入A组
Those with AARP cards are put in Group A,
有关节炎的被纳入AA组
those with arthritis in Group double A...
那X组是什么
And what's Group X?
开创性朋克乐队
Oh, a seminal punk band.
不 你白板上的
No, on your big board.
那是我们暂时不需要考虑的年轻人
Oh, those are the younger people we don't have to worry about yet
因为等他们老到
'cause they'll get their vibrators
需要振动棒时 才会拿到振动棒
when they're old enough to need one.
你是说
So are you trying to tell me
行动行动还真好使吗
that Operation Operation is actually working?
销♥售♥量上涨
Well, sales are up.
《快公♥司♥》想采访我
And Fast Company wants to interview me
完成他们在做的一个重大专题故事
for a big story they're doing.
某位女士崩溃了 他们希望我取代她
Some lady had a meltdown and they want me to replace her.
我听说她并不是崩溃了
I heard it was not a meltdown.
我听说她现在都进精神病院了
I heard she's in an institution now.
但不管怎样 我基本上控制了局面
But either way, I have things pretty much under control here.
拜托 你还一身便签呢
Oh, come on, you're still covered with Post-its.
这些都是婚礼的事宜
Oh, these are all wedding stuff.
你需要我帮忙吗
Do you want me to help with it?
你想帮忙吗
Do you want to help with it?
如果你需要我帮忙的话
Well, if you need me to help with it.
如果你需要我需要你帮忙...
Well, if you need me to need you to help--
天呐 给我...
Oh, God, just give me the fucking--
等等 你还忘了好多东西
Well, wait, wait, you forgot a bunch of stuff.
新娘
新郎
受戒礼男孩来了
Oh, there's the Bar Mitzvah boy.
-恭喜 兄弟 -谢谢 巴里
- Hey. Congrats, man. - Oh, thanks, Bar.
艾莉森怎么样 她看上去如何 她还好吗
How's Allison? How does she look? How's she doing?
她看上去...
She looks...
我们见到她时 她没穿东西
She didn't have anything on when we saw her.
什么 她裸着吗
What? She was nude?
我不记得了 布丽安娜 她是裸着...
I don't remember. Brianna, was she nude or...
是这样的 艾莉森的裙子很特别
Okay, here's the deal... Allison's dress is very specific.
好吧 也不会那么糟吧
Okay, well, I mean it can't be that bad, right?
就是件裙子
I mean, it's a dress.
更像是19世纪下葬儿童穿的寿衣
It's more like what a dead child was buried in in the 1800s.
天呐
My God.
重要的是 别做出反应
The important thing is not to react.
也别直视它
Or look directly at it.
-就像对太阳那样吗 -正确
- You mean like the sun? - Exactly.
我以为弗兰琦做蛋糕了
I thought Frankie made a cake.
没有 她做的是蛋糕彩罐
Yeah. No, she made a cake-yata...
所以我去弄了个真蛋糕来
which is exactly why I got a real cake.
你做她的便签上的任何事了吗
Did you do any of her Post-its?
我该做哪个呢
Well, which one should I have done?
"伸手冲灯挥手"
"Reach up and wave at the lights"
还是上面画了猫的这个
Or the one with a cat drawing on it?
它似乎穿了溜冰鞋
It looks like it's wearing roller blades.
这可能是有深意的
That might mean something.
帮助弗兰琦的最佳方式就是无视她说她要的
The best way to help Frankie is ignore what she says she wants
而是做她需要的
and just do what you know she needs.
所以她叫我给她买♥♥旋翼船时
So when she asked me to buy her a fanboat...
你没吧
Oh, you didn't.
没有
No.
我去打个电♥话♥
Just one quick call.
你们去吧
You guys go. Go, go, go.
-好 -别弄脏了
- Yes! - Do not get dirty.
我不会的 我去看着他们吧
I won't, and I'll keep an eye on them, too.
你真太好了
You're a saint.
你的男伴是丹校长
Principal Dan is your date?
我不知道 我并不想贴标签
I don't know, I don't wanna put a label on things because--
不 我不在乎那个
No, I don't care about that.
他想砍掉我的音乐项目
He's trying to cut my music program.
好吧 你哥哥要结婚了
Okay, your brother is getting married.
请别做什么怪事
Please don't do anything weird.
嗯嗯 随便了 我需要你的孩子
Yeah, yeah, whatevs. I need your kids.
MM豆
M&M!
笑得好像音乐改变了你的人生
Smile like music changed your life
否则就别想拿20美元
or you won't get your twenty bucks.
我真喜欢新郎在父母陪伴下走向圣坛
I love when the groom walks down the aisle with his mom and dad.
他们要像他的亲生父母那样 把他交给别人
They're giving him away, like his birth parents.
你真可怕
You are frightening.
天呐
Oh, God.
那裙子是你做的吗
Did you make that dress?
那倒好了
I wish.
你真美
You look beautiful.
欢迎来到这大喜之日
Welcome to this blessed day.
今天巴德和艾莉森将结合为一体
The day that Bud... and Allison join as one.
我们都在努力不被晒伤
And we all try not to get sunburned.
是啊
Yes.
祝福你主
Blessed are You,
我们的神
Eternal One our God,
宇宙之王
Ruler of the Universe,
果实的创造者
Creator of the fruit of the vine.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
阿门
Amen.
今天的果实是甜菜汁
Today's fruit of the vine is beet juice
因为艾莉森对
because Allison is allergic
红酒中的单宁和葡萄都过敏
to both the tannins in wine and grapes in general.
你往海里撒肉末了吗
Did you chum the ocean?
没有
No.
那在你的便签上有
It was one of your Post-its.
那没道理 所以我就没做
Well, it didn't make sense, so I didn't do it.
如果你不那么做 海狮会上岸
If you don't chum the ocean, the sea lions beach themselves
一边吃着海碎 一边叫唤
and start barking while eating sea detritus.
我没看到空肉末桶时就知道了
I knew when I didn't see an empty chum bucket...
"我属于我的爱人 我的爱人属于我"
"I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine."
"我属于我的爱人 我的爱人属于我"
"I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine."
巴德和艾莉森现在将与大家分享他们的誓言
Bud and Allison would now like to share with you their vows.
彩棚塌了
Chuppah down!
天呐 你们没事吧
Man, you guys okay?
没事吧
Are you all right? Are you okay?
你没事吧
Uh, you got it?
看来你也没测风了
So I guess this means you didn't measure the wind either?
七千美元足以补救了吗
Would $70,000 fix things?
你没事吧
You all right?
相爱的人相聚在彩棚下总是善行
It's always a mitzvah when loved ones join us in the chuppah.
巴德
Bud?
艾莉森 你完全改变了我的人生
Allison, you completely changed my life.
你让我学会了做更好的人
You taught me how to be a better man,
更好的父亲
you taught me how to be a father.
我还在努力成为猫奴
I'm still working on how to be a cat-lover,
或者不管格雷戈里是什么
or whatever Gregory is...
但我真等不及让你
...but I couldn't be more excited for you
教我怎么做你的丈夫了
to teach me how to be your husband.
巴德 我们初次约会时 我们大吵了一架
Bud, on our first date, we got into a huge fight...
因为马克·沃尔伯格
about Mark Wahlberg.
你觉得他在《斗士》里表现很棒
You thought he was great in The Fighter.
我觉得他也就一般
I thought he was only okay.
但你又向我解释了
But then you explained to me
你为什么觉得他不止一般
why you thought he was more than okay.
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表