剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Did I make you cry?
不是
No.
我太无聊了 就开始看碟片背面的介绍
I got bored and I started reading the backs of the DVDs.
为什么
Why?!
狗狗为什么要死呢
Why do dogs have to die?
呼气
And out.
吸气
In...
呼气
and out.
简直扯淡
This is all bullshit.
可不是嘛
You're telling me.
贝比
Babe?
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我的天呐 我死了吗
Oh, my God, am I dead?
某种意义上是的
In some ways.
我在这里是因为你召唤了我
I'm here because you summoned me...
还因为你喝的这酒是那孩子在厕所里酿的
and because that kid makes the gin you're drinking in a bathroom.
怪不得有股厕所味
It does taste a little toilet-y.
-很高兴见到你 贝比 -我也是 甜心
- It's good to see you, Babe. - Oh, you too, sugar.
所以有什么事吗 我为何被召唤
So, what's the news? For what purpose am I being conjured?
我也说不好 我跟一个男人搞砸了
I don't know. I screwed up with a guy.
你可能要说"爱过再失去
You're probably here to tell me, "Better to have loved and lost,
-总比从未..." -不 扯淡 当然不是
- than never--" - Oh, no, that's crap. It can't be that.
我觉得我是来告诉你
I think I'm here to tell you
你一直以来都爱着弗兰琦
that you have been in love with Frankie this whole time.
绝对不是那样
Well, it's definitely not that.
她说如果我来找你这么说
She said she'd give me 20 bucks
她就给我二十块
if I appeared to you and said that.
我给你讲个故事吧 格蕾丝
Let me tell you a story, Grace.
有一天 我在神游太虚的时候
I was floating along the astral plane the other day
我的头巾被风吹走了
and my turban blew off.
那可是我最好的一块头巾
It was my best turban!
看着头巾慢慢散开 我想...
And as it unraveled and unraveled, I thought...
"我最好的那部分也随之而去了"
"There goes the best part of me."
但那根本不是我身上的一部分 那只是顶帽子
But it isn't even a part of me, it's a hat.
你到底想说什么 贝比
Where you going with this, Babe?
我刚刚好像有点迷糊了
Yeah, I think I lost the thread for a minute there.
等等
Wait.
尼克就是那顶帽子 是不是
Nick is the hat, right?
因为他也要随风而去了
Because he's blowing away.
他可能是要离开了
Well, he may be blowing away,
但重点不在帽子
but the hat is not the point.
重点在于"你最好的那部分"
The best-part-of-you part is the point.
你身上最好的那部分是什么
What is the best part of you?
我的颧骨吗
My cheek bones?
是弗兰琦
Frankie.
这怎么可能
How the hell did that happen?
我不知道 但事实就是如此
I don't know, but it did.
所以说 如果尼克回来了
So, if Nick comes back
你们真的在一起了
and you two hook it up for real...
那弗兰琦怎么办
Then what happens to Frankie?
没错
Bingo.
那我该怎么办
So what do I do?
这可难倒我了
Beats me.
我不知道你意识到没有
I don't know if you know this,
你现在可是独自一人在树林里神游
but you're alone in the woods tripping balls.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
今天又不是周二
It's not Tuesday.
我是来找别人的
Oh, I'm here for somebody else.
对了 你内♥裤♥穿反了
P.S. Your bloomers are on backwards.
你怎么....
How did you--
我是死人 我会透视
I'm dead, I've got X-ray vision!
我知道你不喜欢桑巴达 格蕾丝
I know that Sambadha wasn't your style, Grace,
但我还是希望你在这里能有所收获
but I hope you took something away from your stay.
-鞭毛虫算吗 -不好意思
- Giardia comes to mind. - Oh, sorry! Sorry!
我在跟寂静道别呢
I was saying goodbye to the silence.
谢谢你 丽塔
Oh, thank you, Rita.
天呐 格蕾丝 你这样子好像在树林里睡了一晚
Oh, God, Grace, you look like you slept in the woods.
就是如此
I did.
你为什么没来找我
Why didn't you come find me?
你没发现我不在房♥间里吗
Did you not notice I wasn't in the room?
不是 我以为你沉默不语
No, I mean...I thought the silence from your bunk
是为了抗♥议♥我的睡前抒情诗
was haterade on my goodnight slam poem.
天呐 格蕾丝 你大晚上在树林里干什么
My God, Grace. What were you doing in the woods all night?
好了 再见 丽塔
Okay. Bye, Rita!
再见 丽塔
Bye, Rita.
我们和好了吧
Are we cool?
是的 和好了
Yeah, we're cool.
下次你选地方
Next time, you pick the place.
我知道你不喜欢桑巴达
I know Sambadha didn't do it for you.
说实话 可能还真有点效果
To be honest? It may have done something.
我昨晚见到贝比了
I talked to Babe last night.
原来她是因此而来
So that's what she's doing here.
她说了什么
What'd she say?
说不清楚
Oh, I don't know.
就是贝比的那一套
Typical Babe stuff.
她说了很多关于她头巾的事
She talked a lot about her turban.
又是头巾吗
Oy, with the turban again!
话说 你和那个老家伙怎么样了
So, what happened with you and Malibu Lurch?
谁
Who?
你说里奥啊
Oh, oh, Leo.
我根本就没再理会他了
I didn't give him another thought.
去他的 对吧
Fuck him, right?
没错 差不多
Yep. Pretty much.
快点 别装了 快念
Go ahead. Quit playing it cool. Read it!
"你毁了我的旅行 一直忍♥不住想你
"You ruined my trip. Can't stop thinking about you.
在从日本返回的路上了"
On my way back from Japan."
尼克发的吗
And that's from Nick?
是 尼克发的
Yes. It's from Nick.
这是好事 对吧
Well, that's great, right?
是的 是好事
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
那我们得把音量调大一点
Then we have to crank this up!
同
妻
俱乐部
第五季第六集
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表