剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Observe.
墙上有个十字架
That's a cross on the wall.
那只能意味着一件事
It can mean only one thing:
你是个虔诚的宗教信徒
you are a religious freak
受不了老年人自♥慰♥这事
who can't stand the thought of older people pleasuring themselves.
那是个T字母 代表德州
It's a "T" For Texas.
是因为你年轻时在德州的一段恋情
So, it's about a love you had once as a young man in Texas.
那是我度假时买♥♥的
I got it on vacation.
那就是 很多年前 你在杜佳师
So, it was on vacation, years ago,
被一个叫"活棒"的女人伤了心 永生难愈
when you were forever hurt by a woman named... Vybrant!
我真的开始理解
You know, you stealing that golf cart
你们为什么会偷走那辆高尔夫球车了
is really starting to make sense to me.
我们的茶好了
Oh, our tea's ready!
这是我们第一次在医生的监督下
So it's the first time we've ever cooked something
烹饪食物 但是总算弄好了
under the supervision of a doctor, but here goes...
别担心 我做好了准备
Don't worry. I came prepared.
你不会需要这些肾上腺素药物
You won't need EpiPens
因为我相信杰夫和皮特
'cause I'm sure Jeff and Peter
一定明白你的过敏有多严重
understood how serious your allergies are.
因为成人过敏是真实存在的
Because adult allergies are real.
这是个食物品尝会 罗伯特
This is a tasting, Robert,
不是嘉年华的自助餐
not a casino buffet line.
真是好极了 又有更多不能成为我的晚餐的食物
Oh, great, more things that aren't my dinner.
你就像是基佬版的拉尔夫·卡拉姆登
You're like a gay Ralph Kramden.
这是自♥制♥的甜薯片 和垂钓上来的鲣鱼
Uh, here we have a homemade ube chip with line-caught Skipjack
用活性炭进行烘烤而成
and an activated charcoal glaze.
-来吧 -甜薯片是用什么油炸的
- Hello. - What type of oil is in that ube chip?
我觉得是...
I think it's...
我们没有用油
We didn't use oil in these.
安全起见 或许你还是别吃这个为好
Maybe you should skip that one, to be safe.
你确定吗 真的很美味
You sure? They're delicious.
罗伯特 她不吃这个了
Robert, she's passing on it.
别强迫她吃一些她不想吃的东西
Don't bulldoze her into something she doesn't wanna eat.
不 没事的 我可以尝尝
No, it's okay. I'll try it.
说实话吧 今晚的某个时间点
Let's be honest, at some point tonight,
你们肯定要有人给我扎肾上腺素针
one of you?will stab me with a pen.
没人会用任何东西扎任何人的
Nobody's going to be stabbing anyone with anything.
再说吧
We'll see.
但他们都不确定他们用的是什么油
But they're not even sure what type of oil they used.
索尔 你能让食物专家来负责这个品尝会吗
Sol, would you please let the food experts handle the tasting?
好吧 但这次品尝会的对象
Okay, but we're having a tasting
其过敏症状
with someone whose allergies
被载入了《新英格兰医学杂♥志♥》
were documented in The New England Journal of Medicine.
-2012年7月刊 -上了封面
- July 2012. - The cover.
上了封面
It was the cover.
请原谅我有点过度保护
So, forgive me if I'm a little protective
我孙女的母亲
of the mother of my granddaughter.
她不能吃那个
She's not eating that.
下一道菜
So next.
大概这就是我的晚餐了
Guess this is my dinner.
是啊 罗伯特 只要你能吃到晚餐就行
Oh, yes, Robert, as long as you get your dinner.
各位 既然我才是活动的主角
Guys, can something that's supposed to be about me
那么能不能真的以我为主角
actually be about me for once?
以及艾莉森
And Allison.
重点人物是我和艾莉森 主要是艾莉森
This is about me and Allison. Mostly Allison.
你想要搞个品尝会
You wanted a tasting?
这就是真实婚姻的滋味
This is a taste of what a real marriage is like!
我们用了油 葵花籽油
We did use oil! Sunflower oil!
我不能吃那个
I can't have that.
我觉得他们已经跳过这话题了 亲爱的
I think they're past it now, dear.
罗伯特是故意表现得很幼稚
Robert's just acting childish
因为我连续两晚没有给他做晚餐了
because I didn't make his dinner two nights in a row.
不是因为你没有给我做晚餐
It's not because you didn't make my dinner.
而是因为你改变了晚餐的规矩
It's because you changed the rules about dinner
甚至都没提前跟我商量下
without even talking to me about it.
你也承认你把挫败感都发泄在我身上了
You admitted you were taking your frustrations out on me.
我那么说是因为我以为你会给我做一顿道歉晚餐
I just said that because I thought you'd made me an apology dinner!
我为什么要那么做 我可没什么要道歉的
And why would I do that? I have nothing to apologize for!
这似乎没完没了了
This does not seem to be ending.
就跟你一说起《星球大战》一样
Like when you explain Star Wars.
可以继续了吗
Shall we?
改天再弄吧
We could come back another day.
那你们又得重新付款了
You'd have to pay us all over again,
但我们很乐意再来一次
but we'd be happy to come back.
你们接受用干洗店优♥惠♥券付款吗
Do you accept dry-cleaner coupons?
你还有更多优♥惠♥券吗
You got more coupons?
人人都想要优♥惠♥券 却没人愿意去争取
Everyone wants the coupons. No one's willing to work for 'em.
你到底是怎么了 你最近简直不可理喻
What is going on with you? You've been impossible lately.
我没有不可理喻 我只是进化了而已
I'm not impossible. I'm just evolving,
我喜欢全新的我
and I like the new me.
全新的我能取得结果
The new me gets results.
索尔 你以前也不算是任人欺负的软蛋
Sol, it's not like you were exactly a wallflower to begin with.
我浪费了太多时间去顺着你
I've wasted a lot of time going along with what you wanted...
或者顺着弗兰琦
or what Frankie wanted.
我不想再那样了
I don't want to do it anymore.
你就不能在保持旧我的同时稍微激进一点点吗
Can't you do that and still act like the same old, sweet Sol?
我还挺喜欢现在的贱索尔的
I kind of like the bitchy Sol.
杰夫 谢谢你喜欢我的其他方面性格
Jeff, thanks for enjoying my many facets.
这个慢炖锅里的是什么
What's in the slow cooker?
好好吃
It is delicious.
我一直觉得你是我全能的朋友
I always think of you as my friend who does it all,
但你觉不觉得 或许你往自己身上揽太多事了
but do you think maybe you're doing too much?
是啊 我懂的
Yeah, I know.
我也不知道该怎么改改这毛病
I don't know what to do about it.
你可以选择不做
You could choose not to do it.
不好意思 我不明白
I'm sorry, I don't understand.
你可以少做一点你现在在做的事
You could do less of what you're doing now.
你讲得真的不明不白的
You're really not being clear.
你知道我今天做了什么吗
Uh, you know what I did today?
我吃了早餐 然后你就过来了
I had breakfast and then you came over.
听上去真是舒适无比的生活
Oh, that sounds so luxurious.
再跟我说一些你没有做的事
Tell me more about what you don't do.
午餐和午后散步的时间段里 我什么都不做
I don't do anything between lunch and my afternoon walk.
散完步后 就小睡一会儿
And after my walk, it's a nap.
然后我的白天就完全没事了
And then my day really clears up.
除非我跟唐有什么安排
Unless I have plans with Don.
唐
Don?
我的新追求者
My new beau.
那家伙什么事都不喜欢干
Now there's a guy who loves to do nothing.
我们本来计划去巴巴多斯旅行的
We're planning a trip to Barbados
但我们决定不去了
and we're not gonna do it all.
尼克也想出去旅行 但谁有时间啊
Nick wants to go away, too, but who has the time?
说真的 到我们这年纪 谁没有时间啊
Honestly, at our age, who has the time not to?
照片不错
Nice photos.
我不喜欢旅行
I don't love travelling.
似乎你曾经很喜欢旅行啊
Seems like you did at one point.
就跟你以前喜欢去餐厅一样
Just like you used to like to go to the cafeteria.
但这些餐盘告诉我 你现在是独自用餐
But those trays tell me that you now eat your meals alone.
或许你从用助步器改成...
Perhaps because you've gone from a walker...
用这个轮椅了
to this wheelchair!
我只是要晒干那个而已
Hey, I was drying that.
抱歉
Sorry.
看来有人似乎经常按这个按钮啊
Looks like someone's been hitting this button a lot.
仅限紧急情况下使用 霍华德
那又如何
So what?
我也经常能听到未被按下的按钮的诱惑之声
As much as I, too, hear the siren song of the un-pushed button...
我觉得你偷走我们的域名就是为了让我们来找你
I think you stole our domain name so that this would happen.
好让你在这里发疯
So you'd act crazy
把开水在我的厨房♥洒得到处都是吗
and spill hot water all over my kitchen?
霍华德 我曾认识一个人跟你很像
You know, Howard, I knew a guy once who was a lot like you.
他会带别人开启长达三小时的旅程
He took people on a three-hour tour,
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表