剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Brianna gave me some, but I-- I hid it.
真好 因为小孩从来不会去找藏起来的东西
That's good, 'cause kids never look for things that are hidden.
你怎么不拿出来
Why didn't you take them out?
因为柜子锁上了
Because the case was locked
而他们也不肯给我钥匙
and they still won't give me any keys.
该死 是学校打来的
Shit, it's the school.
你去校长办公室的时候
Oh, hey, um, when you're in the principal's office,
帮我美言几句
say good things about me.
前提是恰好提起我了
Just if it comes up.
喂
Hello?
这是我的错 我会解决 你听我指挥
Okay, this is my mistake. I'll fix it. You follow my lead.
我懂 一个唱红脸一个唱白脸
I know. Good cop, bad cop.
不 所有脸都我唱
No. I am all the cops.
你就是个平民跟班
You're a civilian ride-along.
要么进来 要么走开
Either come in or go away!
哎哟 看看谁来了
Well, lookie, who's here.
他们不是把你们赶出去了吗
I thought they threw the two of you out of this place.
他们没有赶走我们 我们是逃出去的
They didn't throw us out. We broke out.
现在 严格来说 我们被禁止入内
And now, technically, we're banned.
嘿 小跟班 闭嘴
Hey, ride-along, zip it.
你要多少钱才肯把我们的域名还给我们
What will it cost to get our domain back?
你们两个现在都任我摆布
I really have the two of you over a barrel.
他现在掐住了我们的咽喉 我们需要拿回网站
Well, he's got us there. We need our website back
我们为此愿意付出任何代价
and we'll pay anything for it.
我开始明白你为什么花这么多钱买♥♥你的车了
I'm starting to get?why you paid so much for your car.
你想要多少
How much do you want?
我可以提任何要求
Well, I could ask you for anything.
一个没有网站的公♥司♥算不上是公♥司♥
A company's not a company without a website.
霍华德 我要让你余生都活在官司里
Howard, I will tie you up in lawsuits for the rest of time.
余生
Time.
我好像时日并不多了 不是吗
There's not so much of that ahead, is there?
你尽管去
Be my guest!
或许我们该留下来喝点茶
Maybe we should stay and have some tea.
我没空跟这老混♥蛋♥喝茶
I don't have time to have tea with this tuft of ear hair.
你要想喝茶的话 自己煮
If you want tea, make it yourself!
没问题
You got it!
你信任我吗
Do you trust me?
某些情况下信任
Situationally, yes.
那这次就请信任我
Then trust me in this situation.
让我和他相处15分钟
Give me 15 minutes with this guy.
你去探望下阿尔琳 我马上就来
Go visit Arlene. I'll be right there.
好吧
Fine.
听着 我知道事情不可能更糟了
Look, I know things can't get worse,
不过拜托 别添乱
but please, don't find a way.
生活总是自有其道
Life always finds a way.
一个小女孩带大♥麻♥来学校很不好
A li'l girl bringing pot to school is bad,
但那不是麦迪森的错
but it isn't Madison's fault.
大♥麻♥不是她的 是我的
The weed isn't hers. It's mine,
因为我现在压力很大
'cause I'm stressed out right now,
但我一根都没来得及抽
but I didn't have any
我女儿就拿它们做了立体模型
before my daughter used it in her diorama,
我该像别的妈妈那样帮她做的
which I should've done for her like all the other mothers do,
所以我也为她不合规格的立体模型道歉
so I also apologize for the substandard quality of her diorama,
这显得我是个糟糕的母亲 对不起
which also makes me a terrible mother. I'm sorry.
你好 我是麦迪森的妈妈 玛洛丽
Hi. I'm Madison's mother, Mallory.
你刚说的是一个长句子吗
Was that one long sentence?
应该是吧 没错
I think so. Yeah.
我有个短句子
Well, I have, uh, one short sentence:
麦迪森被停学了
Madison is suspended.
停学
Suspended?
等等 你觉得这太严厉了吗
Wait. Do you feel like that's too harsh?
是的 停学不是该惩罚那些
Yes! Isn't suspension for kids
知道自己做错事了的孩子吗
who know they did something wrong?
麦迪森只是在做栅栏
Madison was just making a fence.
那你觉得什么惩罚合理
What seems like a fair punishment to you?
不知道 但要是有谁该被罚的话 那也该是我
Don't know, but if anyone should be punished it should be me.
因为显然我是那种常见的单亲妈妈
Because, apparently, I'm just that cliché single mom
没时间帮孩子做他们的作业
who doesn't have time to help her kids with their projects.
我懂 我也是单亲家长
Oh, well, I get it. I'm single, too.
至少你没有帮她做她的立体模型
At least you didn't help her with the diorama
因为很多其他的妈妈
'cause you know, a lot of these mothers
都会帮她们的孩子做作业
clearly?do all their kid's homework for them.
有个秘密花♥园♥的立体模型
There was this one diorama for The Secret Garden
都可以做玫瑰碗游♥行♥的花车了
that could've been a float in the Rose Bowl Parade.
再说 现在大♥麻♥合法了
Besides, pot's legal now.
我是说
I mean...
虽然对小孩来说不合法 但
Not for kids, but, you know?
你这是一个长句子吗
Was that all one sentence?
是的
It was.
或许我可以每周五
Maybe I can make up for this
志愿来帮忙做午餐 以此作为补偿
by coming in and volunteering for hot lunch on Fridays?
周五午餐的活最累了
Friday lunch duty is the worst!
我知道
I know.
这样应该可以
That should work.
好
Okay.
别忘了你的大♥麻♥
Don't... forget your stash.
这
It's--
那个...没有粘好
Yeah, that wasn't glued correctly.
这对结构完整性很重要
It's so important for the structural integrity,
我昨晚抽了一根
and I smoked it last night.
我昨天过得太糟心了
It was a rough one yesterday.
我理解
I understand.
当然 作为对自己的惩罚
And, of course, as punishment for myself,
我也会在周五做午餐
I will also be doing hot lunch on Friday.
那我们到时见
Well, I guess I will see you there.
好的 一定能见到
I guess you will.
真是惊喜啊
Oh, what a nice surprise!
你需要点什么吗
Can I get you something?
天啊 要 咖啡 谢谢
Oh, God, yes. Coffee, please.
我好像有些速溶咖啡
Well, I think I have some instant...
是之前住这的人留下的
from the person who lived here before me.
在哪儿呢
Now where the hell is it? Ah!
-阿得拉 你现在要吃这种药吗 -不
- Adderall? Do you take this? - Oh, no.
已经不吃了
Not anymore.
我刚开始记忆出问题的时候
They tried giving that to me
他们试图给我吃 但我不喜欢
when I first had my memory problems, but I hated it.
那为什么还放在这
Well, why do you still have it?
我所有的药品信息都在瓶子上 很方便
Well, all my pharmacy information is on the bottle. Very handy.
我外孙 叫什么来着 好像吃这个
Oh, yeah. I think my grandson, what's-his-name, takes that.
特难受 这药能让我两天睡不着觉
It's terrible. It kept me up for two days straight.
听起来没那么糟啊
That doesn't sound so bad.
上周 我和尼克吃晚餐的时候睡着了
Last week, I fell asleep at dinner with Nick.
他倒不介意 但我很内疚
I mean, he was so sweet about it, but I felt horrible.
服务生以为我死了
The waiter thought I was dead.
我的天 我这会儿应该跟尼克共进午餐才对
Oh, my God! I'm supposed to have lunch with Nick.
已经过了5分钟了 我忘了取消了
Five minutes ago! I forgot to cancel.
那 怪在我身上吧
Well... uh... uh... blame it on me.
告诉他我摔倒了
Tell him I fell.
告诉他我死了
Uh, tell him I died.
不 别提我
Oh, no, leave me out of it.
再过5分钟
You got about five minutes
我就要脱裤子看《视野》了
before I take my pants off and watch The View.
我也一样 朋友
You and me both, pal.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
我在寻找这个案子的本质原因
I'm looking for what this case is really about,
因为你显然不是为了钱
because it's not about money.
现在成案子了吗
This is a case?
没错 霍华德
Yes, Howard.
其实
You see,
我是个业余侦探 有侦探学学位
I'm an amateur sleuth with a degree in detectorology.
观察
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表