剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
在那85分钟里
And in those 85 minutes,
我爱上了你
I fell in love with you.
-他们什么时候踩那个东西 -快了 真的
- When do they step on the thing? - Soon. I promise.
什么时候啊 我红牛喝多了
Yes, but when? I drank too much Red Bull.
-恭喜 -恭喜
- Mazel tov! - Mazel tov.
恭喜
Mazel tov.
我们结婚了
We're married.
-你好啊 -我们是一家人了
- Hey, you. - We're a family.
你好 先生或女士 需要开胃小菜吗
Hello, sir or madam, may I offer an hors d'oeuvre?
是我 皮特
It's me, Peter.
被你从那灾难剧作中
The man you sacked without cause
无辜解雇的人
from your backfiring jalopy of a production.
我只是想保持专业素养
I'm just trying to keep things professional,
我相信 你一定感到很尴尬
as I imagine this must be awkward for you.
得了 我早翻篇了
Oh, please, I'm over it.
可以吗
May I?
看来你决定端狗食了
I see you've decided to go with the dog food.
-我每天都看孙子 -我们在这边
- I see my grandbaby every... - We're over here.
是啊 好激动 她叫信念
Yes! So exciting. Her name is Faith
你让我坐孩子桌
You put me at the kids' table?
那是最棒的桌子
It's the best table.
你知道那是我的噩梦
You know that's my nightmare.
那是你的家人
It's your family.
你知道那是我的噩梦
You know that's my nightmare.
你知道还有谁困在了噩梦里吗
You know who else is trapped in a nightmare?
我的朋友凯特 你没有按照
My friend, Kat, whose wheelchair ramp
我便签上的要求
wasn't put in like I asked you to
为她安装轮椅坡道
and on one of my sorely ignored Post-its.
天呐 那是踩溜冰鞋的猫那个吗
Oh, God, was that the cat on the roller blades?
显然的 看看书吧
Obviously. Read a book.
说吧 你跟校长什么情况
Lay it on me, what's going on with the principal?
天呐 布丽安娜 我说了 我们只是朋友
Oh, God, Brianna, I've told you, we are just friends.
哎呦
Boo.
-我们在他屋顶上做♥爱♥了 -什么 不
- We had sex on his roof. - What? No!
还有他的洗衣机 烘干机和诺迪克跑步机
And on his washer, and on his dryer, and on his NordicTrack.
-怎么做的 -就
- How? - Just...
懂了
I understand.
厉害
Yes!
大坝坍塌 水漫小镇
The dam has broken and the town is flooded!
好样的
Well done.
谁能想到 丹校长会...
And who would've thought Principal Dan is doing...
他正跟我男朋友做什么呢
what the fuck with my boyfriend right now.
这家伙真棒
This guy is great!
-不客气 -击掌
- That's all time, man. - High five.
-三局两胜了 -看来我们都喜欢一个型的
- Two out of three. - I guess we have a type.
真希望我没看到那一幕
I really wish I hadn't seen that.
我肯定能跳得跟桌子一边高 想看我试试吗
I bet I can jump as high as this table. Wanna see me try?
并不想
Not really.
-麦迪森 你几年级的 -呱呱
- Madison, what grade are you in? - Ribbit.
外婆
Grandma?
我们能在这儿过夜吗
Can we sleep over?
不能
No.
因为在婚礼过后睡在办婚礼的房♥子里是霉运
Because it's bad luck to sleep in a house after a wedding.
为什么
Why?
因为拿气球的人在外面
Because the balloon guy is out there!
快去
Go, go, go!
没有拿气球的人
There's no balloon guy.
他们发现之前你有10分钟
You got ten minutes before they figure it out.
我10分钟里能喝不少呢
Well, I can drink a lot in ten minutes.
-你是谁啊 -我是弗兰琦的朋友
- Who the hell are you? - I'm friends with Frankie.
当然了
Of course you are.
-我丈夫 -是啊
- My husband... - Oh, right.
没想到会在这里见到你啊
Oh, fancy meeting you here.
我之前说要来酒吧时
Oh, well, I said I was coming to the bar
还问你是否要点什么了
and asked if you wanted anything.
你喜欢我们刚刚的表演吗
Did you dig our little jam sesh?
孩子们都一个劲地说呢
The kids couldn't stop talking about it.
他们本来迷失了 直到他们找到了音乐
They were lost... until they found music.
听着 你不用费事了 我不会砍掉你的工作的
Uh, look, you can stop now. I'm not gonna cut your job.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我可以抱你吗
Can I hug you?
还是算了
Oh, um... I'd rather not.
好吧
Okay.
嗯 好吧
Yeah. All right.
什么
What!
我知道你能 哥们
I know you can, buddy.
你真需要现在跟埃文通话吗
Do you really need to talk to Evan now?
我还能跟谁说话
Who else am I supposed to talk to?
沙拉 你在吃什么
Salad. What are you having?
你尝到覆盆子了吗
Do you taste raspberries?
-没有啊 -我尝到了
- I don't taste any... - Oh, no. I do.
离手
Clear!
抱歉 我不知道你过敏
I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were allergic.
我不过敏 我就是不喜欢那个
I'm not, I just don't like them.
但谢谢你让我肾上腺素激增
But thanks for the rush.
妈妈 反应好快
Wow, Mom. Good reflexes.
快手如我
Ping-pong.
百老汇先生 本季有什么剧 跟我说说吧
So, Mr. Broadway, what's the show this season? Give me the scoop.
-还是别了 -《我 堂吉诃德》
- Let's not. - Man of La Mancha.
-别说了 -但我没参演
- Please don't. - Except I'm not in it.
-为什么 -好吧 罗伯特
- Why not? - All right, Robert,
告诉他们我做了什么吧
tell them what I did.
我才不要说起那些事 他害我被解雇了
I'm not going into all of that. He got me fired.
反正他当初也不想演那个角色
From a part he didn't want to play in the first place.
-这倒是 -你不想演堂吉诃德吗
- That's true. - You didn't want to play Don Quixote?
你一向喜欢洗澡时唱《不可能的梦想》
You always loved singing "The Impossible Dream" in the shower.
还有夏卡·康的歌♥
That and Chaka Khan.
天呐 我真是没好好注意过那段婚姻
God, I was really checked out of that marriage.
接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
我就是想当着一群真正的观众好好唱一次那首歌♥
I just wanted to sing that song for a real audience, just once.
我别无所求
That's all I wanted.
他们看上去好幸福
They look so happy.
我知道
I know.
艾莉森的奶奶山寨了你的手杖
Allison's grandmother shanghaied your cane.
没有
No, she didn't.
是我卖♥♥给她的
I sold it to her.
卖♥♥了50个马卡龙呢 给
I got 50 smackaroos. Here.
-我不能接受 -怎么不能
- Oh, I can't take that. - Sure you can.
她想要就是因为你打了亮片
She only wanted it because you bedazzled it.
我有好多那种手杖呢
I have a million of those canes.
都是在溜冰鞋下面找到的
I find them under roller coasters.
格蕾丝
Hey, Grace!
JM把我装饰的手杖卖♥♥了50块
J.M. sold that cane I jazzed up for 50 bucks!
或许活力振动棒也能卖♥♥这个
Maybe Vybrant could sell them.
我们卖♥♥振动棒 不是利普·泰勒家居系列
We sell vibrators, not the Rip Taylor Home Collection.
我去拿蛋糕
I'm gonna get the cake.
弗兰琦 弗兰琦 等等
Frankie? Frankie, wait!
弗兰琦
Frankie!
这是什么
What the hell is this?
是为了以防你的蛋糕彩罐不行 买♥♥的真蛋糕
Well, it's an actual cake in case your cake-yata doesn't work.
我的蛋糕彩罐怎么会不行
Why wouldn't my cake-yata work?
是啊 因为是我做的
Oh, right, because I made it.
我就是不希望巴德的大日子出错
I just don't want anything to go wrong on Bud's big day.
当然了 我儿子的大喜之日没有你小瞧我
Of course, and my son's wedding day wouldn't be complete
怎么能完整
without you dismissing me.
我没有小瞧你
Oh, I don't dismiss you.
你刚刚就那么做了
You just did right there!
刚刚我提出♥卖♥♥♥我的亮片手杖时你也那么做了
And a second ago when I pitched selling my jazzy canes.
天呐 你那是说真的吗
Oh, God, you were serious about that?
两周前 你离开时 我吓坏了
You know, two weeks ago, when you left, I was terrified.
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表