剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
My extremely wealthy employer who demands anonymity.
你刚说谁要求保持匿名身份来着
Who is it you said demands anonymity?
我不知道为什么
I don't know why
你们还没踏着矫形鞋赶快滚去苹果蜂餐厅
I am not hearing the scurrying of orthopedic shoes to Applebee's.
天呐 谁...
God, who--
格蕾丝 让我来
Grace, I got this.
你知道吗
You know, I knew
我一见你就知道 我们能成为「好鸡友」[错误西语]the second we met we were gonna be amigos huevos.
鸡蛋朋友吗
Egg friends?
对「鸡」了
Egg- xactly.
然后我们还可以聊聊我的基佬前夫和黑人儿子
And over eggs we're gonna dish about my gay ex and my black son.
瞧我们有多少共同点
How much in common do we have?
这我可说不好 你也讨厌你吗
I don't know, do you hate you?
你来吧 格蕾丝
Take it, Grace.
我们都是厌恶孩子的可怕的人
We are both formidable people who detest children.
所以我就不浪费你的时间了
So I don't wanna waste your time.
我需要跟你老板谈谈 五分钟就好
But I need to talk to your boss for maybe five minutes.
五秒钟都没门 鸡蛋朋友
Not even five seconds, egg friend.
无意冒犯 恕我直言 你为什么故意恶心人 贱♥人♥
No tea, no shade, but why you gaggin', bitch?
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
好了
Okay.
快滚到路边去
Out to the curb,
就像吉恩·凯利的遗孀死后
like two antique floor lamps
两盏让人不知如何处置的古董落地灯一样
that no one knows what to do with once Gene Kelly's widow dies.
吉恩·凯利死了吗
Gene Kelly died?
这世上有个东西叫做手♥机♥
You know, there's a thing called a phone.
我们试图打给你们了
We tried calling you,
但你们没有接 我们就开始担心你们了
but you didn't answer, then we were worried about you, too.
但现在我们来了 看到一切都很好
But we're here now and can see that everything is cool.
这感觉可能很尴尬
This may feel like an awkward moment- -
-是的 -的确很尴尬
- Yeah. - Which it is.
但这也极具教学意义
But it is also a teachable one.
尽管事情并不像表面看起来那样
Although, it is not quite what it looks like,
其实也有一点像看起来那样
it is a little bit what it looks like,
只不过我们没有...
except we didn't- -
别教学了 拜托了
Stop teaching... please.
你刚刚想说什么吗
So you wanna say something?
没有
No.
老天
Jesus.
-那家伙真是个混♥蛋♥ -他简直是禽兽
- What an asshole that guy was. - He's a complete monster.
我为什么这么希望得到他的认可
Why do I want his approval so badly?
我不知道...
I don't know...
-但我也想 -是吧
- But I want it, too. - Right?
这太气人了
This sucks coconuts.
我要干点有建设性的事
I'm gonna do something constructive.
已售出
你是只烧这个牌子还是要把整栋房♥子都烧了
Are you gonna stop with the sign or torch the whole house?
不如把房♥子也烧掉
I might as well.
买♥♥下这里的阔佬根本不在乎这栋房♥子
The rich jerk who bought the place doesn't care,
竟然雇了那个趾高气扬的傻大个
hiring that tall drink of fabulous water,
我会和他成为朋友的
who I will be friends with,
来干所有的活
to do all the work.
-天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What?
我知道是谁买♥♥了这栋房♥子
I know who bought the house.
-是谁 -我们认识的人中谁特别有钱
- Who? - Who do we know who's extremely wealthy,
又不想让我们知道身份
who wouldn't want us to know who they were,
还威胁要买♥♥走一切
and who threatens to buy everything?
天啊 是大明星莱斯利·格塞斯
Oh, my God, Leslie Uggams!
不对 是尼克
No, it's Nick!
尼克·格塞斯是谁
Who's Nick Uggams?
我知道尼克·格塞斯
Oh, I know Nick Uggams.
我说的是我的尼克 我的前任尼克
I'm talking about my Nick, my former Nick.
他买♥♥下了这栋房♥子 肯定是他
He bought the house. I mean, it must've been him.
今天他威胁说如果我不走
Today, he threatened to
他就要买♥♥下整个瓦尔登别♥墅♥
buy all of Walden Villas if I didn't leave.
不可思议 太棒了
This is incredible! It's amazing!
糟糕透顶 太可怕了
This is a disaster. It's terrible.
我觉得我们对这事的反应是一样的
I feel as though we are totally in sync on this.
又是一个把我们当成
Yet another person who treats us
坐等拯救的弱质女流和无能之辈的人
like we're enfeebled and incompetent and need to be saved.
是啊 但这次他真的救我们于水火之中
Right. But in this case, he's super-saving us.
-我们得离开这里 -去哪呢
- We got to get out of here. - And go where?
-去尼克家 -好咧
- To Nick's house. - Gotcha.
不是这个家
Not this one!
我知道的
I knew that.
有什么消息
What's the word?
好吧
Okay.
阿尔琳说她们都很气愤
Arlene said they were both upset.
格蕾丝刚和尼克分手
Grace just broke up with Nick
老妈很生气他们没收了她的奶酪火锅炉
and Mom was incensed that they confiscated her fondue pot.
说句公道话 她是曾经把它当成武器来着
Well, to be fair, she has weaponized it in the past.
她可能会再这么干
And she might again.
监控录像显示她们拿着奶酪火锅炉离开的
Security footage shows them leaving with the fondue pot
-还拿着个烤面包机和喷灯 -什么
- and a toaster and a blowtorch. - What?!
这说不通啊
This makes no sense.
也可以说 非常合情合理
Or... does it make perfect sense?
格蕾丝因为分手而生气难过
Grace was upset because of the break- up,
老妈为了博她一笑想办个奶酪火锅趴
Mom wanted to cheer her up with a fondue party,
这个是被禁止的
which isn't allowed,
所以她们逃出去想煮点奶酪吃
so they broke out to melt some cheese.
也可能 真实情况并非如此 其实她们失踪了
Or... that isn't what happened and they're missing
我们得分头去找她们
and we need to split up and find them.
我觉得这是个好主意
I think that's probably a good idea.
我们要去找通宵营业的奶酪店
We need to check the all-night cheese barn.
我们应该去找通宵营业的酒馆
We should check the all-night booze barn.
我觉得你们都反应过度了
I think you're all overreacting.
不能每次有老人不接电♥话♥
You can't go crazy every time
你们就跟发了疯似的
an old person doesn't answer their phone.
我们要么是不想接 要么是不知道怎么接
Either we don't want to or we don't know how.
有时候我们的确会像普切利先生上个月那样
Well, sometimes we do get stuck in dumbwaiters
困在送菜升降机里
like Mr. Purcelli last month.
如果我妈失踪了 我会急得发疯
You know, if my mom went missing, I'd be worried sick.
没错
Exactly.
-那个... -我叫罗伊
- So... - Roy.
罗伊 没错
Roy. Of course. Um...
你到底是怎么认识我们的父亲的
How is it exactly that you know our fathers?
话说 转念一想
You know, on second thought,
-我觉得我们大家... -我们是在游轮认识的
- I think we should all go, - We met on this cruise--
都应该去找你们的母亲
and look for your mothers.
-没错 -我也去帮忙
- Yes. - I'll come help.
不用 不用
No! No no no. No...
他的意思是你留在这里 以防她们打电♥话♥来或上门
He means, you stay here in case they call or show up.
-没问题 -很好
- Done. - Good.
那我们都出发吧 快点 大伙 走吧
Then let's all go! Come on, come on. Everyone. Let's go.
我就留在这里和罗伊聊聊
Okay, and I'll just stay back here and chat with Roy.
-我来给你讲接下来的故事 -好啊
- I'll tell you the rest of the story. - Yeah!
-我们... -立刻给我上车
- So, we- - - Get in the goddamn car.
天啊
Geez.
谢谢你 罗伊
Thank you, Roy.
这里简直太华丽了
Okay, this is crazy gorgeous.
先生 能麻烦你按下顶楼吗 谢谢
Sir, would you mind hitting penthouse? Thank you.
高大上
Fancy.
整个顶层都是他家
He's got the entire top floor.
太好了 这样他就不会去新买♥♥的海滩别♥墅♥了
Great, so he doesn't need to crash at his new beach house.
等一下 等一下
Ooh, wait, wait, wait!
罗伊似乎人还不错
Roy seems... nice.
我们依然拒绝谈论他
Still not talking about it.
罗伊算是我们在晚年进行的探索
Roy was more of a late-in-life exploration
而非找乐子
than an act.
我宁愿听不懂你在说什么
I would rather not know what that means.
巴德 我的意思是...
Well, Bud, what it means is that...
无可奉告 你什么都不肯告诉我们吗
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表