剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
那是什么
What's that?
迎新乳清饮料
Welcome whey.
今天早上刚凝固好的
It was just curdled this morning.
谢了 你可以直接扔到树丛里吗
Thanks, but can you throw this into the woods
然后让厨房♥给我做一杯马丁尼酒
and have the kitchen make me a martini?
纯的 加两颗橄榄
Straight up, two olives.
我大概 可能 忘记告诉你桑巴达是没有酒的
Oh, I sort of, kind of also forgot that Sambadha is substance-free.
等等 等下 格蕾丝
Wait. Wait. Grace. Grace.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no...
格蕾丝
Grace.
你睡着了吗
Are you awake?
我都80岁了 还睡的是上下铺 当然没睡着
I'm 80 years old in a bunk bed. Of course I'm awake.
我知道闺蜜之旅有比这儿高级的去处
Listen, I know there are posher places than this for a girls' trip.
比如萨♥达♥姆♥的掩蔽坑吗
Yeah, like Saddam Hussein's spider hole?
但这里是唯一我可以重新找回自己的地方
But this is the one place I can re-center myself,
我现在真的很需要这样的东西
and I could really use something like that right now.
我在这总感觉比外面的世界更有力量
I always feel more powerful here than in the outside world.
像巴德在魔法训练营一样
Like Bud at magic camp.
那不是在万豪酒店吗
Wasn't that at a Marriott?
你应该再给这个地方一次机会
You know, you should give this place a chance.
我报名了一个课程 明天跟我一起吧
Come with me to the workshop I signed us up for tomorrow.
谢了 但我不打算起床了
Thanks, but I'm gonna just stay in bed.
我打算装作自己没有在等信息回复
I'm gonna pretend I'm not waiting for a text
然后读完《金翅雀》
and finally finish The Goldfinch.
事实上 课程是强制参加的
Yeah, turns out the workshops are mandatory.
伊拉兹马斯也拿走了你的电子书阅读器
And Erasmus took your Kindle.
要不是不敢爬下去
If I weren't afraid to climb down there,
我会用我的枕头捂死你
I would smother you with my pillow.
你还有枕头
You got a pillow?!
这是你养母的家吗
This is your adoptive mom's place?
没错 她和朋友共同的家 但她们外出度周末了
Yeah, and her friend's. But they're away for the weekend.
还不错吧
It's not bad, huh?
是啊 至少是适合人住的大小
Yeah. It's people-sized.
是啊 真不好意思让你住我那个微型屋
Yeah, I'm sorry about the tiny house.
只要那只瓢虫爬到太阳能电池板上 花洒就不出水了
The shower goes out whenever this ladybug lands on the solar panel.
没关系
It's fine.
我只是 从离开路易斯安那州就没洗过澡了
I just-- I haven't showered since Louisiana, so...
用楼上客房♥的浴室吧
Yeah, use the guest bathroom upstairs.
待会儿我带你去看大衣衣橱
Later, I'll show you the coat closet
我妈把橡皮糖都存在那里了
where my mom keeps her gummy candy museum.
好吧
Cool.
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
那你为什么在这
Why are you?
我妈妈同意了
My mom said I could.
我的谎话明显更可信
See, my lie is more believable
因为我妈妈是喜欢我的
because my mom likes me.
我可以给你40美元
Okay, can I just give you $40,
或者你一周的薪水 让你离开这
or whatever you make in a week, to get out of here?
因为我有非常重要的安排
'Cause I planned something very important.
什么安排 边灌醉自己边看
Doing what? Getting wasted while watching--
那是什么 小黄♥片♥吗
What is that? Is that porn?
是的 小黄♥片♥
Yes. It's porn.
被你发现了
And you caught me.
-很恶心的 不要看 -给我
- It's gross! Don't look at it! - Give me that.
打住 别反抗了
Stop it. Stop it.
天啊
God.
《古惑丑拍档》
Turner and Hooch?
《马利和我》
Marley and Me?
《我的小狗斯齐普》
My Dog Skip?
为什么要看关于狗的电影
What's with the dog snuff?
没什么 是为了某件事
It's nothing! It's for a thing.
什么事
What?
告诉我
Tell me.
不然我就告诉巴里
Or I'll tell Barry that
他在照顾玛洛丽孩子的时候你在这
you're here while he's babysitting Mallory's kids.
我的天 你们聊那么多的吗
God, how much do you guys talk?
取决于那周我们是否都看了《古战场传奇》
Depends if we've both seen Outlander that week.
好吧
Okay. Fine.
每年我会允许自己大哭一场
Every year, once a year, I allow myself a single, annual cry.
你会安排自己的哭泣时间
You plan your crying?
这很奇怪吗
Is that weird?
怎么 这就是你要用来催泪的吗
And what, these are your supplies?
是啊 帮我逼出眼泪
Yeah, just to help get me going.
因为人类的死亡显然对我毫无触动
'Cause people deaths certainly don't scratch that itch.
听我说 我真的很需要这个
Listen, I really need this.
我跟我妈妈一起工作
I work with my mother.
你也了解我妈这个人
You've met my mother.
我要跟她共事
Okay... I work with her.
我也很想给你行方便 不过是我们先来的
As much as I'd love to do you a favor, we were here first.
"我们" 你带了女生来
"We"? Ew! You have a girl here?
冲完澡了
Done showering.
我的糖果在哪
Where's my candy?
我知道这个场面肯定有很合理的解释
I know there's a really good explanation for this,
但拜托 先别告诉我
but please, don't tell me yet.
你们好 我是托德 将为二位服务
Hello, I'm Todd. I'll be your server--
我还没准备好点菜
I'm not ready to order yet.
这是二位的菜单
And here are your menus.
按照惯例 我会给你们时间看看菜单
As is customary, I will now let you look at them.
谢谢你邀请我来吃早午餐 玛洛丽
So, uh... thank you for asking me to brunch, Mallory.
谢谢你接受邀请 杰斯
Thanks for saying yes, Jess.
我一开始不确定你是不是认真的
I wasn't sure if you were serious or not at first.
我也是 但我姐姐强势说服了我
Yeah, me either, but my sister was very persuasive.
你姐姐想让你和我约会
Your sister wanted you to go out with me?
是啊 和任何人都行
Yeah, with someone.
这是我结束一段很长的恋情后初次约会
This is my first date back after a really long relationship,
我特别紧张
and I'm very nervous.
而且我没抽「哈里森·福特的杂物箱必备货」
And I didn't smoke any of Harrison Ford's Glove Compartment.
-我不明白... -抱歉
- I don't-- - I'm sorry.
-我不应该说刚才那些话 -没关系
- I should not have said any of that. - It's okay.
这也是我结束一段长恋情后的初次约会 所以...
This is also my first date after a long relationship. So...
不好意思 你真的不认识我吗
I'm sorry. Do you really not recognize me?
你长得的确有点像金·凯瑞[美国男演员]You do look a little bit like Jim Carrey.
我是大屏幕小哥啊
I'm Jumbotron Guy?
现场向他女友求婚却惨遭拒绝的那个人
The guy that proposed to his girlfriend and then she said no?
然后我痛苦流涕的模样还被放大特写了
And then I cried and then they did a close-up of the crying.
抱歉 我这几年一直两耳不闻窗外事
Sorry, I've lived in a paper bag the last several years.
有人看见了吗
Did anybody see it?
我也不知道
I don't know.
打扰下 先生 能借用你的胡椒吗
Excuse me, sir, can I borrow your pepper?
大屏幕小哥
Jumbotron Guy!
-给你 -不用了 谢谢
- Here you go. - I'm good. Thanks.
吸气 呼气
In and out.
吸气 呼气
In and out.
享受呼吸的韵律 弗兰琦
Enjoy the breath, Frankie.
赶紧享受 你也没剩几口气了
Yeah, enjoy it. It's one of your last.
你干扰了我的频率
You're jamming my frequency.
大多数古老文明相信
Now, most ancient cultures believed
亡灵在守护着我们
that spirits are watching over us,
为了聆听它们的指引
and that in order to hear their guidance,
我们只需要打开自己
we need only to be open,
认真感受 放下一切
be aware and... let go.
做得不错 瑞雷
Nice, Renee.
你也不错 男瑞雷
You too, male Renee.
你是难以做到放下一切吗 格蕾丝
You're having a little trouble with the "letting go" part, Grace?
没有
No.
我只是发现 和我的亡灵指引者
I just find it easiest to get in touch
建立联♥系♥的最简单办法是通过手♥机♥
with my spirit guide via phone.
如果我的亡灵指引者真的联♥系♥了我的话
And if my spirit guide does get in touch with me,
我不想让他觉得我不理睬他
I don't want him to think I'm ignoring him.
他是个亡灵 他会理解的
He's a spirit. He'll understand.
我第一次来这里的时候
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表