剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
I know.
我要求他答应我的要求 他就答应了
I demanded to be accommodated and accommodated I was.
所以...
So...
我们现在拥有一沓
We are now the proud owners
免费衬衫干洗优♥惠♥券 骄傲吧
of a stack of "Free shirt-clean" coupons.
-很好 索尔 不过我们... -等一下
- That's very good, Sol, but what will we-- - Excuse me.
你一直打断我的故事 我还没说完呢
You keep interrupting my story. I'm not finished.
还没完吗 优♥惠♥券还不是高♥潮♥吗
It wasn't over? The coupons weren't the climax?
不 还有转折
No, there's a twist.
优♥惠♥券粘到一起了 所以我们得到了两倍的数量
The coupons were stuck together, so we got twice as many.
就这样 我说完了
That's it. I'm done.
真不错
Well, that's great.
听起来你这一天过得很成功
Sounds like you had a very successful day.
我们晚餐吃什么
What are we doing for dinner?
不知道 我还没想过
I don't know. I hadn't even thought about it.
还有其它故事吗
Is there another story?
没有 就我刚刚讲的那个很棒的故事
Nope, just the great one I told you.
那我们晚餐吃什么
So, what are we doing for dinner?
你为什么觉得晚餐就该是我负责
Why do you assume that I took care of dinner?
因为现在是你待在家里
Because you're the one who's home now
而且你总是准备晚餐
and you always take care of dinner.
现在 我有时会去干洗店闹场子
Well, now sometimes I'm raising hell at the dry cleaners,
而且没有任何事是我合该做的
and I don't always do anything.
过来 卡尔
Come on, Carl.
算你走运 我吃了两顿午餐
You're lucky I had two lunches!
我们可以加班到天亮
We could stay until the crack of dawn
或者可以等布丽安娜回来处理
or let Brianna deal with this when she gets back.
我们找什么借口不做呢
What's our excuse for not getting it done?
你年纪大了 我没工资领
Uh, you're old and I'm not getting paid?
-你没有工资吗 -你有吗
- You're not getting paid? - You are?
没 但我们得完成
No, we-- We need to finish.
不能拖到明天 否则会越拖越多的
We can't put it off till tomorrow. There'll just be more.
-我有孩子要照顾 -我也有
- I have kids. - Yeah, so do I.
所以我才陷入这烂摊子
That's why I'm in this mess.
啊嘿 伙伴们
Ahoy, mateys.
天啊 你们两个来做什么
Oh, God. What are you two here for?
只是想在一个
Just wanted to talk to you
你不会怒吼或使用暴♥力♥的地方找你谈谈
some place where you couldn't be loud and violent...
伙伴
matey.
你做了什么
What did you do?
其实是在为我们的主页增彩时
Actually, it was while doing some extra credit on our homepage,
-我发现... -你又纠结那张图片了吗
- I found-- - Are you obsessing about that picture again?
我那张照片很难看 你心里也清楚
It's a bad picture of me and you know it!
那是因为你不停吃肉桂
Well, you wouldn't stop eating all the cinnamon!
我可以...
Oh, I can just--
-那好吧 -你做了什么事要被我吼了
- Okay. You got it. - So what am I about to yell at you for?
没什么大事
No biggie.
我们的网站从网络上...是叫网络空间吧 消失了
Our website disappeared from the Internet... which is space, I think.
什么 这怎么可能
What? How does that even happen?
什么事没可能
Oh, how does anything happen?
看起来你们其中一个忘了付域名租金了
It looks like one of you forgot to pay the domain lease.
我根本不知道那是什么 所以不可能是我
I don't even know what that is, so it couldn't be me.
我付过了
I paid it!
上个月没付
Not last month.
还有上上个月 以及再之前一个月
Or the month before that. Or the month before that.
这是不是很美妙
Isn't this delicious?
不可思议小姐
Little Miss Incredible...
出了错 却让拉霍亚的疯女人
falters and leaves the Madwoman of La Jolla
收拾残局
to pick up the pieces.
你从不按时付账单 不也没事吗
You never pay your bills on time and you manage.
我把没付的付了 就会没事的
I'll pay what's outstanding. Everything's gonna be fine.
事实上 如果你不付租金的话
Actually, when you didn't pay,
这个网站就会被对外出♥售♥
the website became available for purchase
现在已经有人买♥♥下了
and someone bought it.
谁会想要我们的网站
Who would want our website?
一个想要以更高价卖♥♥给你们的人
Someone who wants to sell it back to you for more money.
这种事很常见
Happens all the time.
没错 我以前也常常申请域名
Oh, it's true. I used to be in the domain-name game,
直到我在一次可怕的桥牌比赛中输掉了cars.com
until I lost Cars-dot-com in a vicious bridge tournament.
所以我们只需要找到做了这事的互联网高手
So, we just need to find whatever Internet nerd did this
然后给他们开张支票
and cut them a check.
显然这个互联网高手的名字叫做霍华德·凯森博姆
Well, apparently the Internet nerd's name is Howard Kassembaum.
谁是霍华德·凯森博姆
Who the hell is Howard Kassembaum?
瓦尔登别♥墅♥的霍华德
Howard from Walden Villas.
你认识他
You know him.
那个用助步车的 喜欢摸食物的家伙
The food toucher with the walker.
我有次发现他把手伸进千岛酱
I caught him once with a fist in the Thousand Island.
他偷了我们的网站
He stole our website?
如果你们愿意 我认识一个人 可以打断他的手
If you want, I know a guy who can break his food-touchers.
但你们得亲自联♥系♥他 他以为我死了
But one of you has to phone him. He thinks I'm dead.
卡奥迪 来看我做的立体模型
Coyote, come see my diorama I made.
我要赶不上...
I'm kind of late for the--
来看嘛 来吧来吧
Come on! Come on! Come on!
好
Okay.
-哪个是你的 -那个
- Which one's yours? - That one.
麦迪森 这个秘密花♥园♥做得真好
Wow, Madison. That Secret Garden is really good.
那是蠢货凯特琳的
That's stupid Kaitlyn's.
我的是草原上的小屋
Mine's Little House on the Prairie.
-你妈妈看过了吗 -没
- Has your mom seen this? - Nope.
好吧
Okay.
很棒
Cool.
那华丽的栅栏柱你是从哪儿搞来的
Where did you get the fancy fence posts?
从我妈的秘密橱柜里找到的
From Mommy's secret cabinet.
真棒
Awesome.
昨晚的事我也不想再经历一次
Last night's drama is not something I want to relive either.
我真心希望你喜欢这个
I really hope you like this.
为了让你皮毛亮亮的 我多加了鸡蛋和沙丁鱼
I put in extra eggs and sardines for a shiny coat.
坐
Sit.
下
Down.
行了
Leave it.
好了
Okay!
-嘿 巴德 -你好 爸
- Hey, Bud. - Hey, Dad.
首先 当然要了 我想要免费的衬衣干洗优♥惠♥券
First, hells yes,?I'd like some free shirt-clean coupons.
-那故事很棒 -我就知道很棒
- That was such a great story. - I knew that was a great story.
我还想确认下杰夫和皮特拿到了艾莉森列出的
And just wanted to double check Jeff and Peter got Allison's list
关于明天食物品尝会的禁忌事项清单
of don'ts and don'ts for tomorrow's tasting.
拿到了
They sure did!
杰夫想知道鱼子酱算蛋类食物吗
Jeff wants to know if caviar counts as eggs,
皮特想知道她是不是在开玩笑
and Peter wants to know if she's fucking kidding.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want any problems.
他连你律所的活动都承办不来
He couldn't cater your law firm events.
他不知道
Well, he doesn't know that.
你可以亲自给他打电♥话♥
You can call him if you want.
打吧
Do it.
好 明天见 拜拜
Okay. See you both tomorrow. Bye.
罗伯特 你开始吃了
Robert, you're eating that.
我知道 抱歉 我该等等的
I know. I'm sorry. I should've waited.
-不 不是 -昨天的事我很抱歉
- No, it's not that- - - I'm sorry about yesterday.
我把在剧院受的挫败发泄在你身上 那很幼稚
It was childish to take my theater frustrations out on you.
这真的很好 出乎意料 我没把这当做应该的
This was so nice and not assumed and not expected in any way,
但我非常感激
but I definitely still appreciate it.
-谢谢 -你吃的是狗食
- Thank you. - You're eating dog food.
你怎么一直不接电♥话♥
Why haven't you been answering your phone?
该死 我的手♥机♥调成振动了
Shit. My phone was on vibrate.
怎么了 发生什么事了
Why? What's wrong?
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know how to tell you this,
但麦迪森的草原上的小屋立体模型
but Madison's Little House on the Prairie diorama
她用大♥麻♥烟卷做了栅栏柱
has a fence posts made out of joints.
不 天啊
Oh, no. Oh, no.
你家里什么时候开始有大♥麻♥了
Since when do you have weed in the house?
布丽安娜给了我一些 但我藏起来了
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表