剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
谢谢你把你的手指放进我嘴里
And thank you for putting your fingers in my mouth.
那有点奇怪
That was a little weird.
既然我们敞开心扉了
Now that our hearts are open,
是时候分享我们的人生愿景了
time to share our life intentions.
我刚都没意识到我们在分享呢
Oh, I wasn't aware we were sharing.
不大声读出来的话
Well, it would be a pretty stupid ceremony
那这仪式就太蠢了 格蕾丝
if we didn't read them aloud, Grace.
原来是这部分比较蠢啊
Oh, that's the stupid part.
就凭你这吐槽 你先说吧
Just for that, you're gonna go first.
不 我先吧
No, I'll go.
「希望证♥监♥会♥别再盯着我了」
"I'd love to get the SEC off my back."
证♥监♥会♥为什么要盯着你
Why is the SEC on your back?
因为他们是一群书呆子
'Cause they're a bunch of nerds.
以前我从来没有
Wow, I've never heard the
在可可仪式里听人提到过证♥监♥会♥呢
SEC mentioned in a cacao ceremony before.
我以为这里应该是个安全的地方呢
I thought this was supposed to be a safe space.
里奥只是不习惯和资本家相互信任[本意:共享面包]Leo is just not used to breaking bread with capitalists.
有面包吗 我不得不说
Is there bread? 'Cause I got to say,
这巧克力吃了让人不太舒服
this chocolate isn't sitting right.
所有这一切都让人不舒服
None of this is sitting right.
让我教你怎么做
Let me show you how it's done.
「我想创建一种未来能引以为豪的生活」
"I want to start living a life I will be proud of in the end."
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
也许我选择了错误的路
Maybe I've taken a wrong turn.
你是说和我在一起错了
You mean with me?
你走错的那条路指的是我吗
I'm the wrong turn you took?
我只是在说实话
I'm just being honest.
你喜欢诚实是吧
You want to see honesty?
「我希望在可可仪式中
"I want to get through
不要忍♥不住把弗兰琦杀了」
this caca ceremony without killing Frankie."
我带里奥出去吧
I'm gonna take Leo outside
给他解释一下为什么外面比较好
and explain to him why it's better to be outside.
既然你都起身了 那走吧
Now that you're up.
真是谢谢你了
Thanks a lot.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry!
你这狗屁仪式 我搞错了是吗
Am I doing your bullshit ceremony wrong?
我是不是要因为
Am I losing points because
没带脏蒙古包来要扣分了
I didn't bring my own dirty yurt or seeping bust?
不 你被扣分是因为
No, you're losing points because
你不把我当回事 你一直如此
you don't take me seriously, as is your wont.
不 弗兰琦 我不当回事的
No, Frankie, what I don't take seriously
是用难吃的巧克力寻找答案
is looking for answers in terrible chocolate.
我很重视你
I take you very seriously.
那你为什么不明白我在寻找某个东西
Then why can't you understand I'm searching for something?
我明白 我只是不明白
I do. I just don't understand
你为什么去外面各处找 就是不在这里找
why you're searching for it everywhere but here.
如果它在这里 我早就找到了
If it were here, I would've found it already.
你眼镜在你头上挂着
You can't even find your glasses
你都找不到
when they're on top of your head!
我说的是真正有意义的东西
I'm talking about something with meaning.
重要的东西
Something that matters.
我以为你我本来就是在做有意义的事
I thought you and I were doing something with meaning.
我以为帮助老年女性自♥慰♥很重要
You know, I thought helping older women masturbate mattered.
是很重要
It does.
我觉得我们很重要
I thought we mattered.
是很重要
We do.
那就别再装作我们不重要的样子了
Well, then stop acting like we don't.
艾琳和她妻子考虑过精♥子♥库吗
Have Erin and her wife considered a sperm bank?
没 他们希望捐精人是他们认识的
Nah, they want to know the guy,
或许最近流行这样吧
which, I guess, is a thing.
巴里是个好男人
Barry's a catch.
他人好 风趣 还很高
He's so nice and funny and tall.
有1米95吧
What is he, six-foot-four?
索尔 已经有女同性恋在追他了
Sol, I already have lesbians after him.
你就别搞得像暗恋他一样
Don't need you as well.
但他希望这么做 对吧
He wants to do this though, right?
是的 但是巴里
Yes, but Barry also thought
有段时间还想戴软呢帽呢
he wanted to be a fedora guy for a while.
天呐 我记得这事
Oh, God, I remember.
要不给艾琳看看他戴帽子的照片
Maybe show Erin some pictures of that?
艾琳
Erin.
希望她被飞机撞死
I hope she gets hit by a plane.
抱歉 我不是那个意思
Sorry, I didn't mean that.
为什么我突然很讨厌这个女人
Why do I all of a sudden hate this woman?
我一直很喜欢她的
I've always liked her.
她知道怎么批评责骂巴里
She knows how to bag on Barry.
因为这是你要处理的首要问题
'Cause this is a primal thing you're dealing with.
我以前被卷入过这种事
And I've been all caught up in that before.
我和弗兰琦想要孩子时 却要不了
When Frankie and I were trying to have kids and couldn't...
我们差点因此分手了 当时完全不知道该怎么做
it almost broke us up. We didn't know where to turn.
瞧吧 这种事能让人分手的
See? Exactly. It's the kind of stuff that breaks people up.
如果巴里为艾琳这么做
And if Barry does this for Erin,
他们的感情就坚不可摧了
they will share this crazy bond.
我就彻底成了局外人
And I'll always be on the outside.
不 不会的
No, you won't.
因为你和巴里会永远记得
Because you and Barry will always have
你为他做的巨大的牺牲
this incredible thing that you did for him.
那我也太棒了吧
It'd be pretty incredible of me, huh?
没错
Yes, it would.
我原来谈恋爱从来都没大度过
Never been the generous one in a relationship before.
你以后也不会的
And you still won't be.
很好
Good.
她说的话让我醍醐灌顶
She totally Wizard of Oz'd me.
原来我要找的东西
It turns out the thing I was looking for
一直在这里
was here the whole time.
可可从来都不说谎的
Cacao never lies.
我知道
I know.
我们还没读出你的愿望呢
We never read your intention.
我写的是「我想帮助弗兰琦找到她的方向」
It was, "I want to help Frankie find her way."
你做到了
You did.
那我的任务已经完成了
I guess my work is done here.
桑巴达在召唤我
Sambadha is calling.
我想送你个东西
I want to give you something.
你的左眼
Your left eye.
感谢你让我有所感悟
In gratitude for bringing me to clarity.
谢谢 真的很感人
Thank you. That is really moving.
当然 你知道我没办法挂起来
Of course, you realize I can't hang
因为我没有墙
it 'cause I don't have any walls.
那把它还我吧
Well, then give it back to me.
我不能收
I couldn't possibly...
我发现我不符合这里的着装规范
I notice I'm not in vogue with the dress code here.
请问你为什么喜欢穿皮衣
May I ask how you came to leather?
大部分时间 别人都不把我当成男人
Most of my life I was treated as if I wasn't a real man
因为我喜欢男人
because I like men.
几年前 一个朋友向我推荐了皮衣
Then a few years ago, a friend introduced me to this,
感觉很不错
and it just felt right.
我终于可以用我喜欢的方式
I was finally able to express my masculinity
来展现我的男子气概了
in a way that made sense to me.
算是对失去的旧时光的一种弥补吧
I guess I'm making up for lost time now.
剧院就是我的皮衣
Well, theater was my leather...
直到我的小演员朋友
until my junior thespian friends
要带我去一个叫狂暴夜店的地方
tried to take me to a place called Rampage.
那地方完全不适合年纪比较大的人
That place isn't for anyone who remembers both Darrins.
反正不适合我
It certainly wasn't for me.
让年轻人享受他们的青春吧
Ah, let the young enjoy their youth.
我能在这样的地方享受我的晚年就行
As long as I can enjoy my old age in a place like this.
你真该见见这地方的鼎盛时期 可惜了
You should have seen this in its heyday.
-是吗 -没错
- Really? - Oh, yeah.
那里有架大钢琴 所有人都会唱歌♥跳舞
There was a big piano and everyone would sing and dance.
水平越烂越好
The worse, the better.
那是因为他水平很烂
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表