剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
格蕾丝
房♥子恢复到原来的样子是不是很棒
Isn't it nice to have the house back the way it was?
是啊 谢谢你帮我拆包
Yeah. Thanks for all your help unpacking.
说实话 格蕾丝 你知道我只想袖手旁观
Be honest, Grace, you knew I wasn't going to do anything.
看到你的箱子上都标着"格蕾丝"我就明白了
I figured it out when I saw all your boxes were labeled "Grace."
话说 这船的摆放方向不对
Hey, the ship is pointed the wrong way.
是你的方向不对
You're pointed the wrong way.
嗨
Hi!
看看谁又大驾光临了
Well, look who's here... again.
我只是来取桶沙子
Just stopped by to get a bucket of sand
麦克林的学校作业要用到
for Macklin's school project.
你住所旁边的公园里不就沙坑吗
Don't you live by a park with a sand box?
公园沙子可没法帮助你进哈佛大学
You don't get into Harvard with park sand.
你们闻到汽油味了吗
Do you smell gas?
-巴德来了 -又来
- And here's Bud. - Again.
你好 玛洛
Hi, Mal.
今天星期三 你怎么会来这
What are you doing here... on a Wednesday?
我每周三都来帮麦克林取沙子
Wednesday is my day... to pick up Macklin's sand.
我十分确定
Oh, 'cause I'm pretty sure
每周三都得给我们的妈妈送糕点
Wednesday is my day to bring our moms pastries.
我十分确定周三是我得问
I'm pretty sure Wednesday is my day to ask,
"你们都他妈来这里干什么"的日子
"What the fuck are you both doing here?"
那艘船以前的朝向不是这样吧
Wasn't that ship pointed the other way?
-是的 -不是
- Yes. - No.
好吧 到底怎么了
All right, what gives?
-你们为什么总来这里 -我来取沙子
- Why are you always coming by? - I'm here for sand!
我来送肉桂卷和炸面团
And I have cinnamon buns and elephant ears.
别恭维自己了
Don't compliment yourself.
你猜我怎么想
You know what I think?
我觉得你们只是过来看我们过得怎么样
I think you're coming by to check on us.
我觉得 你总算说对了一次
And I think, for once, you're right.
我建议我们像他们分化我们那样来分化他们
I say we separate them like they separated us.
好的 你负责沙盒 我负责肉桂卷
Yeah, you take Sandbox. I'll take Cinnamon Buns.
我来告诉你沙子在哪
Let me show you where the sand is.
我们能怎么办 妈 你一个人住在这
What should we do, Mom? You're still living out here all alone.
所以你们就决定
So, you decided to check up
找其他借口来探望我们 不伤我们的自尊
on us with the subtlety of Scooby and Shaggy?
不好意思 在你们疯狂的占房♥行为后
Forgive me if after your crazy squat
我们没法不担心
our worries didn't go away.
我很好
I feel fine.
我今早还玩了人体冲浪
I went bodysurfing this morning.
虽然不是故意为之 但也确实发生了
Not on purpose, but it happened.
看看我 我很好
And look at me, I'm good.
别再操心我们了
So, stop being so obsessed with us.
拜托 就让我找人
Please, just let me get someone
每周来帮你几天吧
to help you out a few days a week.
你的意思是给我们雇个助理吗
You mean, like, hire us an assistant?
更像是一个常来做客的有趣的朋友
More like a fun friend who stops by...
检查你的血压和行动能力
to monitor your blood pressure, test your motor skills.
你从来就不懂什么叫"有趣"
You never did understand "Fun."
对不起 妈 我们不是有意鬼鬼祟祟的
I'm sorry. Mom, we didn't mean to be so sneaky.
是啊 是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我回头再用消极反抗的方式折磨你
I'll passive-aggressively torture you about that later.
「格蕾丝驾到」公♥司♥里是什么情况
What is going on at Say Grace?
什么意思
What do you mean?
每次问你姐姐 她都三缄其口
Every time I ask your sister, she clams up.
她有采取措施避免公♥司♥破产吗
Is she doing anything to avoid bankruptcy
还是她准备放火烧楼 结束一切
or is she'll set fire to the building and call it a day?
我们已经谈过保险欺诈这事了
Insurance fraud has been discussed.
我不需要一个护士上门来
I don't need a nurse stopping by.
但我要知道你一切都好
But I need to know everything is okay with you.
我也有需要
I have needs, too.
我需要找到我玩人体冲浪时穿的那条短裤
I need to find my bottoms from when I went bodysurfing.
我要搞清楚格蕾丝把我的大♥麻♥箱拆包放哪儿了
I must find where Grace unpacked my weed box.
但你知道我真正需要的是什么吗
But you know what I really need?
做回那个不被你严密监管的奶奶
To be a grandmother again without you looking over my shoulder.
不如这么着吧
I'll tell you what.
你为我做这件事 我为你做那件事
You do this for me and I'll do that for you.
真的吗
Really?
你愿意每周四都把信念送来
You'll drop Faith off here every Thursday
参加「周五女权日」的活动吗
for Feminist Fridays?
#别让男人来告诉你当天是周几
Hashtag, don't let men tell you what day it is.
好的
Yes.
如果有人来看你 并且我能确定你平安无事
If someone checks in and I know you're okay,
我就同意让你和信念待在一起
then I'm okay with you being with Faith.
好的 成交
Fine. Deal.
瞧瞧我们 友好协商
Look at us, negotiating.
很有趣 是吧
It's fun, right?
你还是不懂什么叫有趣
you still don't get that word.
我要怎么跟格蕾丝说我们要有个护工了
How am I gonna tell Grace about our caregiver?
那可不会有趣的
Oh, that's not gonna be fun.
现在你总算懂了
Now he gets it.
她有没有接受我的建议
Did she at least accept my advice
对最初的产品做形象重塑
on how to rebrand my original line?
有啊 算是吧
Yeah... sort of.
她重新定了它们的价格
She rebranded the price of them.
这他妈什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
她准备开辟新市场
that she is reaching a whole new market.
很好 哪个市场
Well, good. Which one?
那些想...
The one for people who...
想省钱的人
wanna save money?
她在倾销我的那系列产品 对不对
She's dumping my line, isn't she?
我现在能假装去取沙子吗
Can I pretend to get sand now?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
叠皮特的衣服
I'm folding Peter's laundry.
他把衣服都留在干衣机里还贴了张条子
He left it in the dryer with a note that said,
"请帮我叠下衣服"
"Please, fold my laundry."
他可真是个差劲的房♥客
He really is a terrible house guest.
你为什么要照做呢
Why are you doing it?
这不是显而易见的吗
Isn't it obvious?
我得拍他马屁 直到他选定这一季的演出剧目
I'm kissing his ass until he picks this season's show.
罗伯特 快叠我的内♥裤♥
Robert? Hurry with my underpants!
最好是《我 堂吉诃德》
And it better be Man of La Mancha.
来帮我一把
Come, give me a hand.
真是一伙扫兴的人 对吧
What a bunch of boner killers, am I right?
我刚发现「格蕾丝驾到」正在进行大甩卖♥♥
I just found out Say Grace is having a fire sale.
布丽安娜等于是在白送
Basically, Brianna's just giving it all away.
那孩子是怎么回事
What is it with that kid?
是谁养大了她
Who raised her?
基本上是保姆希尔蒂带大的
Mostly, a gal named Hildy.
所以你打算怎么办
So, what are you gonna do?
我要跟她讲道理 说服她
I'm gonna set her straight.
我希望你对巴德也是这么做的
Which is what I hope you did with Bud.
好吧
Okay.
你闻到汽油味了吗
Do you smell gas?
她因为在商店行窃被抓了
She was picked up for shoplifting.
琼-玛格丽特吗
Joan-Margaret?
她在好货商店里偷了只烤鸡
Apparently, she jacked a rotisserie chicken from Good Stuff.
疯了吧 吉尔森店里的烤鸡才叫好
That's crazy. They're so much better at Gelson's.
可怜的琼-玛格丽特
Poor Joan-Margaret.
你觉得她真这么做了吗
Do you think she actually did it?
我不知道 她总能给人"惊喜"
I don't know. She is full of surprises.
总之 她需要代理律师
Either way, she needs representation.
看来你是准备做她的代理律师
And you're going to do it, of course?
当然 我愿意为她做任何事
Of course. I'd do anything for her.
-还有呢 -还有什么
- And? - And what?
这能让你重返战场
And this gets you back in the game.
所以你可能还有些窃喜
So, maybe you're just a little glad
她偷了只鸡 对吧
she stole that chicken, aren't you?
请你不要认定我的委托人偷了鸡
Stop assuming my client stole the chicken.
或许确实有些窃喜
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表