剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
And... maybe a little glad.
我裸着身子呢
I'm naked!
敲定你的剧目后 让他赶紧消失吧
Lock down your friggin' play and get him out of here.
好了
Okay.
大约再过两分钟就有坏事要发生了
Something bad will happen in about two minutes.
你要降价抛售我的整个产品系列吗
You're selling off my entire line?
你多说了1分50秒
You're a minute-fifty off.
布丽安娜 将旧产品系列降价甩卖♥♥
Brianna, by off-loading the old line,
你会把整个品牌都弄得很廉价
you're cheapening the entire brand.
妈妈 我得卖♥♥掉这一系列才能回点本
Mom, I have to move the line so that I can recoup whatever I can.
不好意思 我得去吼一个不拿薪水的实习生了
And, if you'll excuse me, I have an unpaid intern to yell at.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
天呐 她又要占房♥了
Oh, God, she's squatting again.
你知道我不能理解的是什么吗
You know what I don't understand?
你接受你妹妹的帮助
You accept help from your sister
她根本什么都不懂
who has no idea what she's doing--
这话真动听
That's awesome.
但你却不肯接受
But you won't accept it
真正能够帮助你的人
from the person who can actually help you.
但我不需要你的帮助
But I don't need your help.
好吧 你有什么计划
Oh, fine. Okay, what's your plan?
是因为瓦尔登别♥墅♥的事吗
Is this about Walden Villas?
因为我们还没好好消化那件事
Because we never appropriately processed that.
来个女性周末活动吧
Let's have a girls' weekend.
就你 弗兰琦和玛洛丽 而我待在这
Just you, and Frankie, and Mallory, and I'll stay here.
在我看来 你有三个办法
You know, as I see it, you have three options.
你可以宣布破产 但这不是个法子
You can declare bankruptcy which is not an option.
-你可以卖♥♥给劳伦 -也不是个法子
- You can sell to Lauren-- -Which is also not an option.
第三个办法 让我帮你
Option number three, you can let me help you.
帮忙 让你重回这里工作吗
Help, like, you working here again?
帮忙 让我来拯救公♥司♥
Help, like me saving the company.
再过两分钟就有坏事要发生在你头上了
Something bad is going to happen to you in about two minutes.
再过五分钟就是第一次面试 格蕾丝呢
Our first interview is in five minutes. Where's Grace?
我没告诉她
I didn't tell her.
-为什么 -因为我要是说了她得气炸
- Why? - Because when I do, her head will explode.
如果真的发生了
And when it does,
我希望能有个护工在场
I'd prefer to have the caregiver already there.
明白你的意思了
I see your point.
你在西北大学读的护理专业
You got a nursing degree from Northwestern University,
八年管理养老院的经验
eight years managing a retirement home.
还有什么我们应该知道的吗
Anything else we should know?
我是个擅长交际的人
I'm a people person.
格蕾丝不喜欢交际
Grace hates people.
很明显 我尽量不打扰别人
And obviously I try to be as un-intrusive as possible.
我觉得我和他又气场相冲了
I'm afraid I'll clash with his aura again.
又
Again?
是啊 十七世纪就发生过
Yes. Like we did in the 17th century.
很高兴和你重逢
But it's good to see you.
下次别再隔这么久了
Next time, let's not make it so long.
我随时可以开始
I can start as soon as you want.
妈妈 有什么问题吗
Mom, any questions?
就一个
Only one.
两辆火车同时开出同一车站
Two trains leave the same station at the same time.
两列都驶向霍格沃茨 但只一列有魔法
Both are going to Hogwarts, but only one of them is magic.
哪列火车会先到
Which train arrives first?
-下一个是谁 -没人了
- Who's next? - No one!
你已经否决了每一个人选
You've vetoed every single candidate.
巴德 这真的很难
Bud, it's hard.
这个人要待在我们家
This person is gonna be in our home.
格蕾丝才刚习惯我在这个家里
Grace is just getting used to me being there.
真的需要谨慎小心
It's a delicate dance.
妈 如果你不认真对待这事
Look, Mom, if you're not gonna take this seriously,
我就自己帮你定一个
I will find a person for you.
或许问题在于我们太执着找"人类"了
Maybe the problem is we're hung up on the word "Person."
不 必须得是人
No. A super has to be a person.
不好意思
Excuse me.
借过 诺曼
Pardon me, Norman.
感谢你帮我叠衣服 罗伯特
Thanks for the laundry, Robert.
不过 我在袖子里发现一张衣物柔顺纸
Although, I found a ClingFree in my sleeve.
抱歉
Sorry.
那个...
So,
你最近继续考虑本季音乐剧选哪个了吗
have you given any more thought to this season's musical?
是的 我已经圈出了几个
Yes, I've narrowed it down,
不过我们来谈谈吧
but let's talk about it.
我知道我怎么想
I mean, I know what I think,
不过想再次听到我是怎么想的
but I'd like to hear what I think again.
我的第一个选择于1968年在比尔特摩首次演出
My first choice opened at The Biltmore in 1968--
-《头发》 -很好
- Hair. - Very good.
第二个选择 安德鲁·洛伊德·韦伯最基的
Choice number two, Andrew Lloyd Webber's gayest--
《猫》
Cats.
能不能等我说完一句话
Let me finish a damn sentence.
你下一句话能以《我 堂吉诃德》结尾吗
Can you finish your next one with Man of La Mancha?
好了 这下我不想说它了
Well, now I don't want to.
好吧 其实我从来没想过
Actually, I never did.
皮特 你对这部世上最佳音乐剧有什么意见
Peter, what is your problem with the best musical ever written?
它讲的是一个老男人自言自语
It's about an old guy who talks to himself.
我健身房♥就有一个这样的人
I have one of those at the gym.
堂吉诃德是戏剧史上
Don Quixote de La Mancha is one of
最伟大的角色之一
the greatest characters in theater history.
如今我终于够年龄 幻想程度也足够扮演他了
And now I'm finally old enough and delusional enough to play him.
罗伯特 你的声音让我耳朵嗡嗡疼
Robert, your voice is drilling holes in my ears.
我需要完全安静的环境沉思
I need a completely quiet space to mull.
《猫》在召唤我
Cats is calling to me.
好吧 我就一句话要对你说
Okay, let me just leave you with this:
《堂吉诃德》作者塞万提斯曾说过
Cervantes once said, and I quote,
「和猫玩耍的人
"Those who'll play with cats
就难免被猫抓」
must expect to be scratched."
罗伯特 我也有句话对你说
Robert, let me leave you with this:
皮特曾说过
Peter once said,
「引述塞万提斯的话 以达自身目的的人
"Those who quote Cervantes in order to get their way
也难免被弃用」
must also expect to be scratched."
吸你的吧 魅力猫葛丽兹贝拉
Smoke away, Grizabella.
琼-玛格丽特 我为你效劳
Joan-Margaret, I am at your service.
告诉我所有情况
Tell me everything.
别误会我的意思 索尔
Don't take this the wrong way, Sol,
可我需要一个有杀手本能的人帮我
but I need someone with a killer instinct for my team.
你确定罗伯特没空吗
Are you sure Robert's not available?
虽然他一直扮坏人 我一直当好人
Just because he was the bad cop to my good cop
但这不代表我坏不起来
doesn't mean that I can't also be bad.
那你这坏人一定要当得好才行
Well, you better be good at it.
好了 说说你的案子吧
Okay, let's get to your case.
你是怎么陷入这种境地的
How did you find yourself in this situation?
是因为赌博吗
Was it the gambling?
不 不是因为赌博 是因为赌输了
No, it wasn't the gambling. It was the losing.
那么你确实偷了烤鸡吗
So, you did steal the rotisserie chicken?
没有 当然没有
No, of course not.
我又不是小偷 索尔
I'm not a thief, Sol.
这40年来我偷你东西了吗
In 40 years, did I ever steal from you?
当然除了办公用品 人人都偷
Well, apart from office supplies, which everyone does.
人人都偷办公用品吗
Everyone steals office supplies?
正因此 圣诞节时 我才送大家便签纸当礼物
That's why I give people legal pads at Christmas.
我还是觉得你的礼物很贴心
I still think it was very thoughtful.
那条狗要把我逼疯了
That dog is driving me nuts.
它啃我鞋 还不停叫
He eats my shoes. He won't stop barking.
打住
Shut it!
原来要这样训它呀
That's how you do it?
这招对我丈夫就很管用
Worked on my husband.
那天在超♥市♥到底发生了什么
Okay, so what exactly happened that day at the market?
就跟我来这里时
Well, the same thing that happened
搭错公交是一样的
when I got on the wrong bus over here.
我老糊涂了
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表