剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
就是这个 她们就是因为这个而不要我的孩子了
This is it! This is why they're not gonna have my baby.
-别傻了 -还能是什么
- Don't be ridiculous. - What else could it be?
她们请我们去吃晚饭
They have us over for dinner,
你对莉兹说了一堆我的怪话 现在取消了
you say a bunch of weird shit about me to Liz, and now it's off.
巴里 我不要为此承担责备
Barry, I'll not take the blame for this.
那你呢 你跟艾琳说了什么
What about you? What did you talk to Erin about?
没说什么
Nothing! I...
我问她是不是像我一样喜欢《完美音调3》
I asked her if she loved Pitch Perfect 3 as much as I did.
我对她讲了邮购DNA测试的事
I told her about the mail-order DNA test.
我解释了《完美音调3》的情节
I explained the plot of Pitch Perfect 3.
证实了你有10%犹太血统的邮购DNA测试
The mail order DNA test that confirms you're ten percent Jewish?
才不是那个
It is not that.
我们找到答案了 艾琳是个反犹太主义者
I mean, we found our answer. Erin is a bona fide anti-Semite.
她祖父联合创办了大屠♥杀♥基金会
Her grandfather co-founded the Shoah Foundation,
是啊 她应该是讨厌犹太人
so, yeah, I guess she hates Jews.
多谢了
Thanks.
拉霍亚社区中心
《我 堂吉诃德》
*无论它要通向何方*
*Wither so ever they blow*
*为荣誉前进*
*Onward to glory I go*
*我是桑丘*
*I'm Sancho*
*我是桑丘*
*Yes, I'm Sancho*
*我会追随我的主人到底*
*I follow my master to the end*
*我要骄傲地向世界宣告*
*I'll tell all the world proudly*
*我是他的侍从*
*I'm his squire*
*我是他的朋友*
*I'm his friend*
暂停 停下
Hold it. Stop!
结束 安静
End. Quiet.
桑丘 你的专注呢
Sancho, where is your focus?
天呐
I mean, my God,
你像是在排练《星光列车》
you look like you're in a production of Starlight Express.
是吗
Really? I...
罗伯特 你的这个动作
Robert, this move that you're doing...
这太难看了
This is a horrible move.
这是谁教你的
Who told you to do this horrible move?
你
You did.
帮帮忙
Do me a kindness.
别演得让我想
Just perform it in a way
退出演艺圈
that doesn't make me want to quit show business.
-我尽力 -谢谢
- I'll do my best. - Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
从桑丘的入场再来一次
One more time from Sancho's entrance.
开始
And... be!
*我是桑丘*
*I'm Sancho*
*我是桑丘*
*Yes, I'm Sancho--*
停
Stop!
好吧 演艺圈打来电♥话♥
Okay, show business just called.
说它自尽了 还留遗书说"别办葬礼"
It said it hung itself and left a note saying "no funeral,"
这都怪你
and it's all your fault!
皮特 要不我们从...
Peter, why don't we take it from--
你也处境危险 姑娘
You're on thin ice, too, lady!
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
从头开始
From the top.
活力振动棒
你真觉得这是正确做法
So you really think this is the right move?
相信我
Oh, trust me.
再次感谢你帮助我们 琼-玛格丽特
And thanks again for helping us out with this, Joan-Margaret.
不客气 亲爱的
Oh, not at all, dear.
也给了我机会重温导筒
Gives me an opportunity to flex the old muscle.
你做过导演
You've directed before?
70年代时做过一阵
Oh, for a time, you know, in the '70s.
你们看过《不羁夜》吧
You've seen Boogie Nights?
你们参与过《不羁夜》吗
You worked on Boogie Nights?
没有
No.
我要从广角镜头开始
I'm gonna start in a wide shot
然后拉近到你们各自的单镜头
and then move in to singles on both of you.
这玩意要怎么打开
Now... how the fuck do you turn this thing on?
启动按钮
It's the on button.
是哦
Oh! Right.
你想怎么做
So how do you wanna do this thing?
-你先哭还是我先哭 -什么
- You wanna cry first or should I? - What?
不 我们照稿读
No, we're gonna stick with the script.
什么稿
What script?
我昨天拿给你的那份 记得吗
The one I handed you yesterday, remember?
我给了你剧本
I gave you the script,
你说 "我不读剧本 剧本读我"
and you said, "I don't read scripts, scripts read me,"
然后你还冲我嘴里打了个喷嚏
and then you sneezed in my mouth?
没印象吗
Nothing?
好吧 跟着我走
Okay, just follow my lead,
偶尔参与进来 强调几个重点
and just hop in periodically to emphasize a point here or there.
好 那我就用几个强力和♥弦♥冲击他们好了
Cool. Then I'll just blast them with a few sweet power chords.
弗兰琦 不要
Frankie, no! Frankie.
不哭 不吹口琴
No crying, no harmonica.
我说 "大家好 我是格蕾丝·汉森
I say, "Hello, I'm Grace Hanson,"
然后你说"我是弗兰琦·伯格斯丁"
then you say, "I'm Frankie Bergstein,"
然后我们一起说
then together we say,
"我们是活力振动棒"
"And we're Vybrant."
你能做好吗
Can you handle that?
当然 但我们什么时候表示道歉...
Sure, but when do we say we're sorry for what happened--
开拍
Action!
大家好 我是格蕾丝·汉森
Hello. I'm Grace Hanson.
台词
Line.
卡
Cut!
弗兰琦 你的台词是"我是弗兰琦·伯格斯丁"
Frankie, your line is "I'm Frankie Bergstein."
你能记住吗 我需要你脱稿
Can you please memorize that? I need you to be off-script.
我还没看到这份据称的稿呢
I still haven't seen this alleged script.
给
Here!
格蕾丝
Grace?
我来喊卡
I'll be the one who says cut.
可以吗
Is that okay?
当然
Sure.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
还在拍摄
Still rolling!
大家好 我是格蕾丝·汉森
Hello. I'm Grace Hanson.
我是弗兰琦·伯格斯丁
And I'm Frankie Bergstein.
-我们是活力振动棒 -我们是活力振动棒
- And we're Vybrant. - And we're Vybrant.
我们知道你们对我们在
We know you're upset about the promise
国家振动棒日做出的承诺感到生气
we made on National Vibrator Day.
我们也感到难过
We're upset, too.
但我们活力振动棒在不倦地寻找
But we at Vybrant are working tirelessly
积极的解决办法 好一起...
on dynamic solutions so that together we can move--
尽快把那些免费振动棒送到你们手里
Get those free vibrators to you as fast as possible.
弗兰琦
Frankie!
弗兰琦
Frankie.
亲爱的 你来到我的片场
Dear, when you come onto my set,
就做两件事
you do two things.
你就位
You hit your marks
而且要记住台词
and you know your lines.
好了 我们都达成一致
Now, let's all get on the same page
别逼我开始丢椅子
before I start throwing chairs,
好吗
shall we?
我觉得琼-玛格丽特的意思是
I think what Joan-Margaret is saying is that
我们说好按我的办法试了
we agreed to try it my way.
是啊 但我们似乎
Right, but this just seems like
是在说毫无意义的话
we're saying things that don't mean anything.
没错 我们就是要这样解决你制♥造♥的麻烦
That's right. That's how we're cleaning up the mess that you made
同时不制♥造♥更大的诉讼麻烦
without creating an even bigger mess in the form of a lawsuit.
我们能不能拍一条严格照稿来的
So could we just try one take where we stick to the script?
嗯 好 没问题
Yeah. Sure. Right. No problem.
-准备好了吗 -还在拍呢
- Are we ready? - Still rolling.
大家好 我是格蕾丝·汉森
Hello. I'm Grace Hanson.
台词
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表