剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
我的想法跟你一样 我把一切都搞砸了
I thought what you thought, that I had screwed everything up.
你的确搞砸了一切
Well, you did screw everything up!
不 我是冒了险
No, I took a chance...
那正是我们该做的
which is what we're supposed to be doing!
还是你忘记"滚蛋吧"的人生态度吧
Or did you forget about fuck it?
发布那个视频不是在说"滚蛋吧"
Oh, posting that video wasn't saying "Fuck it."
你说的是"操你丫的"
You were saying "Fuck you."
就像你跟男友的逃跑是在对我说"操你丫的"吗
Like you said "Fuck you" when you ran away with your boyfriend?
我就那一次做了为自己的选择
The one time I do something for myself?
就那一次我没有留下
The one time I don't stay here
拿着簸箕追着你收拾
following you around with a dustpan?
难道我要忙着处理你的麻烦
Am I supposed to not ever have a life
而永远不能拥有自己的生活了吗
because I'm so busy cleaning up after you?
你就不厌倦总对自己说这样的谎话吗
Don't you ever get sick of telling yourself that lie?
如果是谎话
If it was a lie,
那为什么我离开你两周感觉如此解脱
why did I feel so relieved being away from you for two weeks?
你知道你不在时 我什么感觉吗
You know how I felt when you were gone?
自♥由♥
Free.
你以为你是我的《翼下之风》吗
You think you're the "Wind Beneath My Wings"?
你不是
Well, you are not!
我是自己的《海滩》
I am my own Beaches.
不 我才是我自己的《海滩》
Oh, no. I am my own Beaches.
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means!
如果我们都是自己的《海滩》
If we're both our own Beaches...
那我们为什么还要住在一起
...what the hell are we doing living together?
事实上 我近来一直在问自己这个问题
Well, I've been asking myself that question, as a matter of fact.
我听到了《海滩》 我以为可以进来呢
I heard Beaches and thought it was safe to come in.
抱歉 我今天不是很开心
I'm sorry. I'm not having a good day.
怎么不开心了 巴德结婚了
Yes, you are. Bud got married.
嗯 你说得对
Yeah. You're right.
拿水敬酒是不吉利的
So, it's bad luck to toast with water.
我希望我哥哥和他美丽的妻子
And I want my brother and his beautiful wife...
能大吉大利
...to have all the luck in the world.
所以我想提议敬杯酒...
So, I'd like to propose a toast.
吐司
A literal toast.
好了 大家 拿块吐司吧
Come on, everybody, get a piece of toast.
那...
That's...
不 我们走
No. We're leaving.
别这样 拜托
Oh, come on. Come on. Please?
先生
Sir?
好了 把吐司举起来
All right. Hold your toast up.
敬巴德和艾莉森
To Bud... and Allison.
这块面包没有种子
This bread has no seeds,
或任何干果
no traces of nuts,
只有大量的爱意
just lots of love.
干杯
L'chaim.
干杯
L'chaim!
蛋糕彩罐过来了
Cake-yata, coming through!
你做到了
You did it!
里面是什么
What's inside?
要知道只能这样
Oh, well, only one way to find out.
好吧
Okay.
好
All right.
-好 打开吧 -好大一块
- Okay, here we go. - That's a big piece.
跟我的品趣志一样
It's just like my Pinterest!
-你喜欢吗 -好喜欢 太谢谢你了
- Do you like it? - I love it. Thank you so much.
大家为世界上最棒的妈妈鼓掌吧
Let's hear it for the most amazing mother in the world, everyone!
太棒了
What a great job!
-弗兰琦 -真棒
- Frankie! - Yes!
我真是太开心了
Al, I had an absolute blast off.
巴德真棒
And Bud is so great.
索尔也真棒
And Sol is great.
海狮也很棒
The sea lions are great.
天呐 格蒂 你把整个免费酒吧吃了吗
Christ, Goldie, what'd you do, eat the open bar?
或许吧
Maybe.
行了 我带你回家
Come on. I'm taking you home.
文斯 看着我
Vince... look at me.
看着我心灵的窗户
Look at me in the windows to my soul.
闭上嘴
Shut... the fuck up.
给我把嘴巴闭牢
Shut all the way the fuck up
直到你登顶闭嘴山顶
until you reach the top of Shut Fuck Mountain,
再也没什么好闭嘴的
where there are no more fuck-ups to shut.
敬我
Here's to me.
你在皮特面前力挺我时 也有这么厉害吗
When you stood up to Peter for me, were you that good?
我可能没把他一路带上闭嘴山顶
I might not have taken him all the way up Shut Fuck Mountain,
但差不多是这个意思
but that was the gist.
我可能是小气鬼 你可能是严重不尊重界限
I may be a baby man and you may have serious boundary issues,
但至少 我们不会喝醉了闹笑话
but at least we can hold our liquor.
想回家了吗
Ready to go home?
我们还得先去一个地方
We've got one stop first.
你消失了
You disappeared.
我倒想
I'd like to.
你们吵了一架 这没事的
You had a fight. It's okay...
这个感觉不像没事
This one didn't feel okay.
感觉好像破坏了什么
It felt like something broke.
或许弗兰琦和我已经不再合得来了
Maybe Frankie and I don't make sense anymore, you know?
或许我们来这里
Maybe we were here
是为了扶持彼此度过人生的最低谷
to get each other through the worst moment of our lives
现在该向前看了
and... now it's time to move on.
我准备好愿意也能帮助任何人向前看
Ready and willing and able to help with any and all moving on.
你已经帮了我了
Oh, you've helped already.
帮了我好多
So much. So much.
我很想马上带我们飞回马尔代夫
I have half a mind to jet us back to the Maldives right now.
-我们就不该离开 -那我们回去吧
- We never should've left. - Then let's go back.
或者要不 我们想去哪去哪吧
Or better yet, let's go anywhere we want.
随时随地
Any time we want.
嫁给我吧
Marry me.
什么
What?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
那又怎样 还是嫁给我吧
So? Marry me anyway.
怎么突然说起这个了
Where is this coming from?
很简单
From a simple place.
我爱你
I love you.
我想跟你共度余生
And I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
上
Step.
上
Step.
说真的 索尔 你都吓到我了
Seriously, Sol, you're starting to scare me.
不用怕
No need to be scared.
帅哥
Hey, handsome.
你们怎么在这儿
What are you all doing here?
我们来看演出的
We came to see the show.
什么演出
What show?
不
Oh, no...
我觉得他在演奏你的歌♥
I think he's playing your song.
唱吧 露易丝
Sing out, Louise.
梦那不可能的梦
To dream the impossible dream
迎战不可能击败的敌人
To fight the unbeatable foe
承受无法承受的悲痛
To bear with unbearable sorrow
冲向勇者不敢去的地方
To run where the brave dare not go
他比奥利弗好多了
Wow, he's so much better than Oliver.
远远地爱纯洁和真纯
To love pure and chaste from afar
哪怕身心疲惫也拼尽全力
To try when your arms are too weary
触摸...
To reach
布丽安娜 看到了如此美丽的...
Brianna, after witnessing this day of beautiful--
不要
No.
这是我的征程
This is my quest
追随明星
To follow that star
不管希望多渺茫
No matter how hopeless
不管多遥远
No matter how far
为正义而战
To fight for the right
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表