剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
I get it.
我在一次精神崩溃后来到这里
I came to this place after a nervous breakdown...
因为一个叫杰瑞米的人
named Jeremy.
你不用借酒就消愁了吗
And you got through it without booze?
其实不是
Actually, no.
给你
Here.
这是我用来渡「杰」的
I keep this for Jer-mergencies.
在这里是违♥禁♥品♥ 但看起来你需要它
It's contraband, but looks likes you could use it.
天啊 谢谢你
Oh, God. Thank you.
不客气
Any time.
我希望那个人能想明白 然后回心转意
Hey, I hope that guy wises up and comes running back.
-我希望杰瑞米也是 -不要
- I hope Jeremy does too. - Oh, no.
谢谢你 但他现在秃顶了
Thanks, but he got real bald.
你不了解我现在的生活
You don't know my life now.
我和市政厅做斗争 在药店大闹一场
I fought City Hall and raised hell at a pharmacy!
我完全能想象
I have a pretty clear picture.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
从你环保的鞋子和新能源汽车来看
I'd say, from your ethical booties and your green car,
你还是严格素食主义者 但你背弃了信仰
you're still a vegan, but you cheat.
要是我知道多力多滋玉米片
Only if I know the Doritos
是用人道主义方式生产的就好了
have been raised humanely.
我猜你的慈善理念就是每年给鲸鱼捐笔钱
I bet your idea of charity is a check to the whales once a year.
我认养的是雪豹 它叫特伦斯
It's a snow leopard, his name is Terrence,
我每两个月都能收到一封邮件 了解情况
and I get email updates bimonthly.
我敢说在切尼担任副总统期间 你一定天天待在家里
And I bet that you spent the Cheney administration inside,
看《少女巫师萨布丽娜》
watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
那是一部暗含颠覆精神的电视剧
It was a subversive show!
里面有只会说话的猫
There was a talking cat!
它代表了社会秩序的分崩离析
And he represented the dismantling of the social order!
我不是在针对你
Look, it's not personal.
我那时候认识的很多人现在都变了
I know a lot of people from those days who have changed.
你穿得还是一样 但你已不再真实了
You still dress the part, but it's not authentic anymore.
你知道吗
You know what?
这世上最无聊的事就是
Nothing is more boring than people who walk around
四处告诉别人他们有多不真实
telling other people how inauthentic they are.
唱片店就是这么倒闭的
That's why all the record stores closed!
听着 是你要来找我说话的
Look, you started this conversation.
那就让我说完
And let me finish it!
如果你觉得在静修所里待上几十年
If you think hanging around an ashram for years
就能成圣人了
makes you the Maharishi,
那你想错了
it doesn't.
那只能让你成为一个穿着长袍 躲避现实的
It makes you a 75-year-old asshole in a caftan
75岁老混♥蛋♥
hiding from the real world.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
这是我听你说的第一句真话
That's the first real thing I've heard you say.
你可以恭喜我的第二句话 你真是老太多了
Congratulate me on the second, you've aged poorly.
你保养得倒是不错
You've aged great.
你看起来就像一辆人形斯巴鲁车
You look like a human Subaru.
你要来我的蒙古包吗
You want to come to my yurt?
当然
Hell yes!
来吧
Come on.
我和前任分手之后 状态特别糟糕
When my ex and I split, I was a total wreck.
是吗 你每次听到别人说"你准备好了吗"
Oh, yeah? You get flop sweat every time you hear
都会焦虑不安吗
"Y'all Ready for This"?
不会 但同样可悲的是
No, but equally sad,
今年情人节
last Valentine's Day,
我打电♥话♥到慢摇滚电台
I called the soft-rock station
给自己点了一首希雅的歌♥
and dedicated a Sia song to myself...
带着口音点的
in an accent.
什么口音
What kind of accent?
印度-爱尔兰-加勒比混合口音
It was like an Indian-Irish-Caribbean kind of deal.
我一开始说话口音就变了
And it sort of changed as I spoke,
结果我听起来就像喝醉酒了一样
so I ended up sounding drunk.
-没错 -账单放桌上了
- Yeah. - I'll just leave this here.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
不如这次我来付 下次你付
How about I get this one and you get the next one?
其实...
Well, the truth is...
不会有下次了
There is no next one.
不是 我...
No. I...
我真的还没有准备好出现在公共场合
You know, I'm really not ready to be in public right now.
我觉得你有点偏执了
I think maybe you're being paranoid.
有三部手♥机♥现在正对着我们
Three people are filming us as we speak.
是哦
Yeah...
更何况 我当时心碎不已 所有人都看见了
Besides, I got my heart broken pretty bad and everybody saw it.
我可能还需要一点时间 再留个胡子什么的
And I think I just need to take some time and maybe grow a beard.
我懂
I get it.
你真的很棒 我非常抱歉
You're really great. I'm so sorry.
不用 去吧 我来付
Please, don't be. Go, I got this.
不过你可能得从厨房♥出去
But you might want to leave through the kitchen.
谢谢你
Thank you.
抱歉 好了
Oh, sorry. Yeah.
好 再见
Yep. Bye-bye.
不好意思 我还没给钱
I'm sorry. I have to give you money.
不用 没事 算我请的
No, that's all right. It's on me.
你们这初次约会可真是糟糕
That was a terrible first date.
是 的确很糟糕
Yeah, it was bad.
无意冒犯 我只是...
No offense. I just--
没事
None taken.
-好 -谢谢你的酒水
- Yeah. - Thank you for the drinks.
-不客气 -好了
- Sure. - Okay.
-你想跟我出去玩吗 -不了 谢谢
- You wanna go out sometime? - No, thanks!
好吧
Okay!
你们的父亲搞在了一起是吗
So your dads were doing it?
是的 保持了二十年
Yeah, for 20 years.
整整二十年的谎言 孩子
That's two decades of lies, kid.
还有那些千奇百怪又蹩脚的借口
And weird, lame excuses like,
比如"我只是在帮你♥爸♥掸面包屑"
"I was just checking your dad for crumbs."
我痛恨欺骗
I hate dishonesty.
你们为什么还要理他们
Why do you even talk to them anymore?
这是个好问题
That's a great question.
因为我们是一家人
Because we're family.
你对待爱你的人时就会这样
And-- And that's what you do for people that love you.
你知道你妈妈很爱你
And you know your mom loves you.
但她撒谎了
But she lied.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我们的父亲也撒谎了
Our dads lied, too.
我爸爸撒谎水平比他爸爸高多了
My dad way more convincingly than his dad.
但他们这么做
But they did it
是因为他们不想破坏这两个家庭
because they were trying to keep their families together.
的确 这很混♥蛋♥ 也是很不对的
And yeah, it was fucked up and wrong
无论从什么角度看都是
in a million different ways,
但他们是想保护我们 就像你妈妈一样
but they were trying to protect us like your mom was.
但她在你的事情上撒了谎
But she lied about you.
你就一点都不生气吗
That doesn't piss you off at all?
我当然生气
Yeah, it did.
我花了很长时间才平复
it took a lot of processing in a time
那时候我还负担不起心理咨♥询♥
that I couldn't afford therapy.
她怕会伤害你
She was afraid of hurting you.
我不赞成 但是我理解
I didn't like it, but I got it.
她...
She, uh...
她可能已经担心死了
She is probably worried sick.
还有我爸爸
And my dad, too.
和我的兄弟们
And my brothers.
还有我的巴吉度猎犬乔伊斯
And my basset hound, Joyce.
那就打给她
So call her.
就算你生她气 就当是为了乔伊斯
Even if you're mad at her, do it for Joyce.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢 老兄
Thanks, man.
小意思
No problem.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我把你弄哭了吗
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表