剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
You're going to Vegas.
埃文的公♥司♥在那里有很多人脉
Now Evan's firm, they got a ton of connections there.
他跟鬼才魔术师克里斯·安吉尔是朋友
He's friends with Criss Angel.
他们常一起去度假
They vacation together.
爸爸 我觉得一点慈善事业
Dad, I think a little bit of charity
加上一点男性情谊 应该很有意思
mixed with a little bit of male bonding could be a fun idea.
是啊
Yes.
玩《芭比临终关怀》游戏的女孩也好意思说这话
Coming from the girl who played Barbie Hospice.
我那时是帮助那些美丽的女士有尊严地死去
I was helping those beautiful ladies die with dignity.
这顿早午餐你们觉得如何呀
Hey, how about this brunch, huh?
格蒂 你喜欢那道乳蛋饼吗
Goldie, are you enjoying your quiche?
有点太烫了
Oh, it's a bit too hot.
-该死 -好了 你们回程小心开车
- Damn it. - Well, okay, guys. Drive safe.
什么
What?
没错
Yeah.
但我们才刚来啊
But we just got here.
你没时间陪你的老父亲吗
You don't have time for your old dad?
埃文就常联♥系♥我们 每周都打电♥话♥回家
You know, Evan has time for us. Calls every week.
而艾莉森只有在患了新的病时
Of course, the only time we hear from Allison is
才会打给我们
when she's a new syndrome.
我们还是别太常拿艾莉森和埃文作比较了
Maybe we should ease up on the Allison-Evan comparisons.
我没有拿他们兄妹作比较
I'm not making any comparisons.
我只是想说 埃文是个强壮 热心的男孩
I'm just saying, I mean, Evan's a strong, hearty boy,
而艾莉森患有一种叫"游走胰"的病
and Allison has something called "Wandering pancreas."
至少艾莉森的胰脏想去哪里都可以
At least Allison's pancreas can wander wherever it wants.
-巴德 -怎么了 亲爱的
- Bud-- - Uh, sweetie?
-别挠了 快停下 -我没事
- Stop scratching. Stop it. - Oh, I'm fine.
-只是这里有点痒 -你知道谁从来不会痒吗
- It's just itchy in here. - You know who's never itchy?
是埃文吗 是埃文从来不会痒吗
Is it Evan? Is Evan never itchy?
克里斯·安吉尔是不是把他的痒变走了
Does Criss Angel zap his itches away
或者他们一起玩的什么鬼活动
or whatever the fuck they do together?
我不知道他们度假时究竟有哪些活动
I don't know what happens on vacation.
众所周知 埃文口风很严
Evan is famously discreet.
但我知道他们去度假不需要带一整箱抗过敏霜
I do know they don't pack an entire suitcase of allergy cream.
我需要用那些
I need that.
你知道你为什么不了解他度假时发生的事吗
You know why you don't know what happens on his vacations?
因为他参加的是长达两年的铁窗之旅
Because he's been on a two-year vacation
罪名是挪用公♥款♥
in prison for embezzling!
不如谈谈朝鲜吧
How about that North Korea, huh?
金正恩 对吧
Kim Jong-un. Right?
好吗
Okay?
你知道拿走那个 要被收费的吧
Oh, you know they charge you when you take those things.
所以我才拿了你的
That's why I took yours.
从今往后 你会看到很多粗麻布 姐们儿
You're gonna be seeing a lot of burlap from now on, sister.
我要回归从前的生活
I'm getting back to what I used to be:
原始 不妥协 危险
raw, uncompromising, dangerous.
原始弗兰琦
Proto-Frankie.
我还要少洗澡
Also, I'm going to bathe less.
-更少 -更少
- Less? - Less.
好吧 我在做你最爱吃的
Okay, well... I'm making one of your favorites:
玉米粉饼馅儿的玉米粉饼
quesadillas stuffed with quesadillas.
我不能吃 姐妹
Oh, no can do, hermana.
我现在不吃芝士 戒了[冷火鸡]I'm off cheese. Cold turkey.
火鸡肉也不吃了 冷芝士
Off turkey, too. Cold cheese.
那你要把车仪表板上那些火鸡肉和芝士都扔掉吗
So, you'll throw out all the turkey and cheese on your dashboard?
没错 因为原始弗兰琦 最关键的就是真实
Yes, because Proto-Frankie is, above all else, authentic.
我终于要成为我声称自己做了多年的素食者了
I'm finally going to be the vegan I've claimed to be for years.
我来看下 今天是什么日子 18号♥
Okay, let's see. What day is it? The 18th.
我猜你能坚持...30分钟
I give it... 30 minutes.
随你怎么嘲讽我 但我是认真的
Scoff all you want, but I'm serious.
好吧 我们叫外卖♥♥
Okay. We'll order in.
帮个忙 把这些放到桌子上 行吗
Do me a favor. Put these on the table, will you?
至少在吃
The least we can do
用泡沫塑料盒装着的外卖♥♥时 还能有点气氛
is have a little ambiance while we eat from Styrofoam.
没问题
No problemo.
你这是在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
素食者 格蕾丝
Vegan, Grace.
每次点燃一根蜡烛 就是在给蜜蜂添麻烦
Every time you burn a candle, you are inconveniencing bees.
你今天真难搞
You are a lot today.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我和我商学院的老朋友乔正好到这附近
I was in the neighborhood with my old business school buddy, Joe.
-我是他商学院的老朋友乔 -你好 乔
- I'm his old business school buddy, Joe. - Hi, Joe.
我想让他见见你
And I wanted him to meet you,
而且我觉得弗兰琦会很喜欢他
and I think he'll get a real hoot out of Frankie.
好吧
Yeah.
不过 她现在很沉迷一个男人
But, you see, she's obsessed with this guy
他让她进入了"地下气象员"状态
who's made her go all Weather Underground.
60年代的极左组织
她没心情应付两个商学院毕业的白人男性
She is in no mood for two white men who went to business school.
我知道了 但我保证弗兰琦会很喜欢乔的
I'm hearing you, but I promise Frankie is gonna love Joe.
他帅气 左派到烦人
He's handsome, annoyingly leftist,
还跟摇滚歌♥手托德·朗德格伦一起吸过毒
and has done acid with Todd Rundgren.
是真的 我们当时在飞机上
It's true. We were on a plane.
不是吸毒的好时机
It was not a good time.
那的确是她喜欢的类型
Well, that is her type.
-那我们介绍他们认识吧 -你为什么这么急迫
- So let's introduce these two. - Why are you so eager?
难道这是陷阱吗
Is this some kind of setup?
她现在跟你讨厌的一个家伙纠缠不清
She's hung up on this guy you hate.
或许乔能让她忘记他
So maybe Joe can take her mind off him.
或许吧
Maybe.
停下
Anhalten?
停下
Anhalten.
求你停下
Please anhalten.
卡尔
Carl...
停下
Anhalten.
不要
No!
来吧
There you go.
我在看着你呢
I am looking directly at you!
你不觉得你应该用叉子吃那个灰色的食物吗
Don't you think you should eat that gray stuff with a fork?
有客人在呢
We've got company.
在阿富汗就是这么吃茄子泥的 尊贵高雅的夫人
This is how you eat mutabal in Afghanistan, Nancy Reagan.
非常真实
Very authentic.
-乔去过阿富汗 -嗯 不是主动去的
- Joe's been to Afghanistan. - Mmm. Not by choice.
不过我挺喜欢阿富汗食物的
I do like Afghan food though,
并且 你真的对吃法很熟悉
and, um, you really know your stuff.
别试图讨好我 我是完全不同的一类人
Don't try to butter me up, guy. I'm on a totally different trip:
喜欢静修所 追求原始的弗兰琦 人生的变化
ashram, Proto- Frankie, life changings.
-你喜欢吗 -我非常喜欢
- You dig? - I very dig.
94年的时候
Back in '94,
我曾跟一位俄♥国♥古鲁在蒙古大草原生活过
I lived with a Russian guru in the Mongolian steppe
将自己暴露在酷寒中长达数小时
exposing myself to bitter cold for hours
连续地练习呼吸
on end doing breath work.
那改变了我的人生
It changed my life.
你说的是格雷戈·格雷日涅夫
Are you talking about Gregor Greshnev,
《冰肺》和《冰心》的作者吗
author of Lungs of Ice, Heart Also of Ice?
正是 对极了
Yes, I am, indeed.
我现在依然能在冰冷的水下
I can still hold my breath under freezing cold water
憋气7.5分钟呢
for seven and a half minutes.
我敢说你一定可以 一定的
I bet you can. I bet you can.
谁能把那个长得像羊毛袜的红色食物递给我吗
Could someone pass the pink thing that looks like a wool sock?
弗兰琦 乔还曾经跟托德·朗德格伦一起吸过毒呢
Frankie, Joe also once did acid with Todd Rundgren.
快告诉我一切
Oh, tell me everything.
除非你先跟我说活
Only if you tell me
你这双美手
about these beautiful hands of yours.
我这是画家之手
Well, they're painter's hands.
我相信一定是
I bet they are.
我相信一定是
I bet they are.
-我可以去给自己做个三明治吗 -当然 请自便
- Cool if I go make myself a sandwich? - Yeah, knock yourself out.
你的眼睛非常清澈 那很好
Your eyes are very clear. That's good.
谢谢 我经常看Showtime电视台的剧
Thank you. I watch a lot of Showtime.
你很狂野啊
You're a riot!
你很狂野啊
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表