剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
He says that because he was the worse.
天啊 我当年要是在就好了
Boy, I wish I was here then.
那我肯定也是终身不娶的单身汉之一
Of course, I would have been one of those confirmed bachelors.
但现在也不错啊
But it's nice the way it is now, too.
今朝有酒今朝醉吧
Well, enjoy it while you still can.
这里下个月就要倒闭了
It's closing down for good next month.
不行 这里是我的家了
No, I live here now.
帮帮我吧
A little help, please!
你在搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing?
你觉得呢
What does it look like?
我在把我的头放进垃圾处理机
I'm putting my head down the garbage disposal.
我来吧
Let me do the honors.
请便
Be my guest.
不 我们得有仪式感
Oh, no! We have to do it right.
再见 头 再见 头
Goodbye, head. Goodbye, head.
到你了
Now you.
再见 头 再见 头
Goodbye, head. Goodbye, head.
真的太像了
It was really an amazing likeness.
我看到蒙古包已经没了
I see the yurt's gone.
还有它最神秘的居民
And with it, its most enigmatic inhabitant.
你不介意吗
Are you okay with that?
他是该走了
It was time for him to go.
谢谢你骂醒我
Thank you for kicking me in the ass.
随时效劳
I'm ready to kick anytime.
你知道你把垃圾处理机弄坏了吧
You do realize that you've destroyed our disposal, right?
再见 头 再见 头 再见 头
Goodbye, head. Goodbye, head. Goodbye, head. Goodbye, head.
再见 头 再见 头 再见 头
Goodbye, head. Goodbye, head. Goodbye, head.
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表