剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
God forbid Carl should eat any food not prepared by Sol.
卡尔呢
Where is Carl?
卡尔
Carl!
卡尔
Carl!
-卡尔 -快过来
- Carl! - Here, boy.
卡尔
Carl!
卡尔
Carl!
-它有姓吗 -我没问过
- Does he have a last name? - I never asked!
天呐 它不在这儿 弗兰琦 它不在这儿
Oh, my God, he's not here. Frankie, he's not here!
别担心 就算它跑出去了
Don't worry, if he got out,
也会有人看到它项圈上的狗牌而打电♥话♥过来的
somebody will look at the tags on his collar and call.
卡尔
Carl!
卡尔·伯格斯丁
Carl Bergstein!
卡尔·伯格斯丁
Carl Bergstein!
好了 我知道 我有点过了
Okay, I get it. I-- I was a little over the top.
你不是真的在收拾东西吧
You're not actually packing up your desk?
当然是真的
Sure I am.
你拯救了这个公♥司♥ 我却差点毁了它
You saved the company and I almost destroyed it.
-所以我为什么要留下 -别这样
- So, why would I stay? - Oh, come on.
我只是讲了个好故事 让我们拿下了封面
I told a good story and now we have the cover.
对谁来说是好故事
A good story for who?
好吧 如果我冒犯到你们了 对不起
All right, I'm sorry if I stepped on your toes.
你是羞辱了我们
You took a pipe to our knees.
那还不算最糟糕的
And that's not even the worst part.
好吧 我还吃了很多药
Okay, I also took too many of those stupid pills.
她说的不是药
She's not talking about the pills.
她说的是你回来的真正原因
She's talking about why you came back here.
我回来是因为你需要我的帮助
I came back here because you needed my help.
你打算用这个理由来为自己辩护吗
That's how you're going to justify this?
-是的 -你当真吗
- Yeah. - Really?
所以第一天的时候 你背着我召开会议
So, that first day, when you had that meeting behind my back,
真的是为了提早开始准备
was that really to get an early start
还是只是为了羞辱我
or was that just to humiliate me?
我只是想教你懂得
I was trying to teach you that
成功需要更多的努力
you have to work a little harder to be a success.
你不是想告诉我怎么变得更好
You weren't trying to teach me how to be better.
你是想告诉我 你比我更强
You were trying to teach me you were better,
你完美地做到了这一点
and you did an excellent job.
你拯救了你的遗产
You saved your legacy.
问题不在于你说了那些恶劣的话
It's not that you said all those terrible things.
而在于你真的相信那些话
It's that you actually believe them.
哇
Wow.
没错 我们也难以置信
Yeah... wow for us, too.
你们说得对 我...
You're right. I--
我想我只是想证明 即使我已经80岁了
I guess I was trying to prove that even though I'm 80,
我还是比所有人都强
I'm better than everyone.
这个所有人里可能也包括了你们 对不起
And I guess that included both of you, and I'm so sorry.
我真不该那么做的
I never should've done that.
-这是怎么回事 -不知道
- What's happening? - Don't know.
她说对不起 然后我大脑就一片空白了
She said she was sorry, then I blacked out.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要回家了 而且不该再回来了
I am going home and I don't think I should come back.
这是什么把戏吗
Is this a trick?
不是 如果你们需要我 我随时都在 但...
No. I mean, look, I'll always be there if you need me, but...
这是你们的公♥司♥ 我不该再告诉你们如何去做
this is your company and I'm done telling you what to do.
好了 这下我知道这就是你的把戏了
Okay, now I know this is a trick.
那你的遗产怎么办
What about your legacy?
你们不就是吗
I'm looking at it.
我能最后再给你一个建议吗
Can I give you one last bit of advice?
给你妹妹开工资吧 她真的很努力
Start paying your sister because she works really hard.
妈 你是不是忘了什么
Mom. Aren't you forgetting something?
没错 我的休息室钥匙
Oh, yeah, you want my restroom key.
妈
Mom!
好吧 好吧
Fine. Fine.
一人一半
We're splitting those.
卡尔
Carl?
卡尔
Carl?
卡尔
Carl.
卡尔
Carl.
卡尔
Carl?
你还在这儿干什么
What are you still doing here?
我们...
We--
我们还没吵完呢
We didn't finish our fight!
你还想说什么
Well, what else did you want to say about it?
我不知道 我得看一下笔记
I don't know. I have to look at my notes.
你一定难以置信我想出了多少反驳理由
You won't believe the retorts I've compiled.
等等 卡尔呢
Wait a minute. Where's Carl?
卡尔想出去走走
Carl wanted to go out.
它好像想独处一会儿 但它没告诉罗伯特
It seems he wanted some alone time, but he didn't tell Robert.
它有很多秘密 它到底姓什么
He keeps a lot of secrets. I mean, what is his last name?
我的天呐 你弄丢了我的狗
Oh, my God. You lost my dog?
它肯定没跑远
He couldn't have gone far.
你们怎么能让这样的事发生
How could you two let this happen?
还有 这些中餐又是哪里来的
And where did all this Chinese food come from?
这些都是好问题
These are all good questions.
如果我拿着反驳理由列表 我现在就能回答
If I had my list of retorts, I could start answering them.
-你嗑嗨了吗 -是的
- Are you high? - Yes,
但只是因为罗伯特不能喝酒
but only 'cause Robert couldn't drink.
罗伯特也嗑嗨了吗
Robert's high?
不然哪里来的那么多中餐
Why do you think there's so much Chinese food?
罗伯特吃了中餐
Robert ate Chinese food?!
卡尔没吃 罗伯特对这一点很坚持
Carl did not. Robert was adamant about that.
我来把这事理清楚
So let me get this straight.
你让我丈夫嗑嗨了
You got my husband high,
你给他吃了一堆油炸食品 最后还弄丢了我的狗
you fed him a bunch of fried food, and then you lost my dog?
我不知道是不是这个顺序
I don't know if it was in that order.
我简直不敢相信你有多不负责任
I cannot believe how irresponsible you are.
我从未想过有一天 卡奥迪会是更成熟的那个
I never thought I'd see the day where Coyote is the mature one.
嘿 不许嘲讽我儿子
Hey, don't you start ragging on my son.
我是在嘲讽你
I'm ragging on you.
等我逮到了罗伯特 我还要嘲讽死他
And wait until I get a hold of Robert.
好了 不好意思
Now, excuse me,
我要去找我的狗了
I'm going to look for my dog!
你买♥♥到帅气西装了吗
Did you get a nice suit?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
他是真的生气了
Does he seem angry
还是我们现在处于嗑嗨了之后多疑的那个阶段
or am I in that phase of being high where you're really paranoid?
不 他真的非常生气
No. He's super pissed.
弗兰琦 为什么我们收到了
Frankie, why do we have thousands
上千条要免费振动棒和甜甜圈的请求
of requests for free vibrators and donuts?
什么意思 一小时前还只有22条转发
What do you mean? There were just 22 retweets an hour ago.
因为拥有1150万粉丝的
Oh, yeah, well, Kareena G
卡琳娜·G也转发了
retweeted it to her 11.5 million followers.
其中有五万粉丝也转发了
And 50,000 of them retweeted it!
哇 那太棒了
Oh, wow! That's just great!
我们上哪儿弄那么多钱来筹备这么多货
How are we going to get the money to pay for all this?
你知不知道
Did you know...
把照片发给银行就行了
you can just send this right to the bank?
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表