剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
天呐 梦想成真了
Oh, my God! Dreams do come true!
天呐
Oh, my God.
不 不
No! No!
我可没订过这些
I did not order any of this.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
显然我留下一路通向海边的维特糖
Apparently the trail of Werther's Originals I left leading to the ocean
根本没起作用
did not work.
这房♥我们占了 也带了自己的维特糖
Well, we're squatting and we brought our own Werther's Originals.
如果你觉得两只猪就能吓到我们...
If you think a couple of pigs are gonna scare us off--
那你真是对极了 快把它们赶走
You'd be absolutely right! Get them away from me.
你就大错特错了 送更多的来吧
You'd be wrong, bring us more!
为什么你有个过夜旅行包
Why do you have an overnight bag?
你要强占我们正在强占的房♥子吗
Are you squatting on our squat?
我没有要强占你们强占的房♥子
I'm not squatting on your squat
因为这根本不存在占房♥
cause there's no squat to squat on.
我在替某个娇贵的有钱人照顾猪
I'm pig-sitting for a rich gluten-free baby...
他明天就到
who arrives tomorrow.
猪可以进 它们的主人不可以进
Well, the pigs are welcome, but their owner is not.
猪也不可以
Also, the pigs are not welcome.
听着 你们这对爆♥炸♥头老姐妹花
Listen to me, you old corn-husk dolls.
我刚带着两只猪从洛杉矶开车回来
I just drove from Los Angeles with two pigs in my car.
停下加油的时候
I stopped for gas and had to chase
还不得不绕着小超♥市♥追其中一只
one of them around an Arco Mini Mart
而且是当着一个在吃肉干的中年冲浪男的面
in front of a middle-aged surfer eating a Slim Jim.
如果你们不想被两只猪吃掉的话...
So, unless you wanna get eaten by them two pigs, honey--
你是在威胁我们吗
Is that a threat?
友情提示一下你
Because what you might not know
这个手♥机♥可是带摄像头的
is that this ordinary phone contains a camera.
没错 她可能不懂怎么用 我懂
Yeah. She doesn't know how to use it, but I do.
我都进《美国达人秀》的决赛了
I made it to the finals of America's Got Talent.
我怎么混成这样了
How is this my life?
你是那个本杰明·勒戴
You're that Benjamin Le Day!
格蕾丝 快多拿些盘子出来
Oh, Grace, Grace quick, get us two dozen plates!
宴会盘
Dinner plates.
他要走了
Oh, he's leaving!
走开 快走开
No, go away! Go away. Go away.
我们不需要那个又老又嘴毒的本杰明
We don't need that old mean Benjamin.
是不是啊 萨沙
Do we, Sasha?
我很高兴他被气得崩溃了
I'm glad he had an epic meltdown,
但也很难过他没表演耍盘子的绝技
but sad he didn't do the plate thing.
我好恨你这么喜欢这些猪
I hate how much you're loving all this.
我好恨你这么不喜欢
I hate how much you're hating it.
猪猪们简直无与伦比
Pigs are wonderful.
没你说得那么好
They're just great.
天呐 我不行了 受不了了
Oh, my God. I can't-- I can't do this!
但我们就快成功了
But we're so close!
成功被一只猪搞大肚子吗
To what? Being impregnated by a pig?
来这 雅茨
Come on, Jazz.
来 过来这
Come on, over here.
快进你们自己的小围栏里
Come on. Get into your little pen.
好了 现在你可以睡了
There. Now you can sleep.
瞧你说的 有床的时候我都睡不着
Yeah, I can barely sleep even when I have a bed.
格蕾丝 这很正常
Oh, this is totally normal, Grace.
第一次占房♥太紧张
First squat jitters.
第一天的激动已经平息
The adrenalin of day one has faded,
而第十天的激♥情♥还没被点燃
and the fire of day ten has not yet been ignited.
第十天
Day ten?
我们这么做到底是想得到什么样的结果
What exactly is all this supposed to accomplish?
我们要磨到他们放弃
We're gonna wear them down till they give up.
你不记得我们是怎么成为好朋友的了吗
Have you forgotten how we became best friends?
我一直缠着磨你 没有放弃离开
I wore you down. I didn't leave.
我"强占"了你 格蕾丝
I squatted you, Grace.
是啊 还真是这样
Oh, God. You did.
这次的强占也会成功的
And this squat is working, too.
就把这当成一次睡衣聚会吧
Just think of this as a slumber party.
你小时候一定很爱这个吧
Didn't you just love those when you were a kid?
不 我从没搞过睡衣聚会
No. I never had a slumber party.
你是说你从没主办过吗
You mean you never hosted?
因为我朋友凯茜·格里克总是抢着主办
Because my friend Cathy Gleek always hosted.
不 我是说我从没参加过
No, I mean I never went to one.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
我也不知道 可能是因为我和朋友没那么亲密吧
I don't know. My friends and I weren't close like that.
而且我妈妈觉得
And also my mother thought
睡衣聚会会传播共♥产♥主义思想
slumber parties were how communism spread.
-什么 -她挺多奇怪的想法
- What? - She had a lot of... strange ideas.
她是什么样的人
What was she like?
我妈妈吗
My mother?
她是...
She was...
她想过一种
Well, she wanted to live a life
自己的人生完全奢望不到的生活
that was way bigger than her life... could allow.
我小时候 她带我去纽约
When I was little, she took me
看音乐剧《俄克拉荷马》 我们还去后台了
to New York to see Oklahoma! and we went backstage.
她认识合唱团里每个女孩
She knew every one of the chorus girls
以及演梦中的加里的那个男人
and the guy that played Dream Curly.
我看到这种别样的人生在她眼前闪过
I saw this whole other life flash across her face.
然后她哭了
And then she cried...
在回家的火车上哭了一路
all the way home on the train.
你会忘记在我们出生前就已经发生了多少事
You forget how much happened before we even came on the scene.
我妈妈让我发誓不要讲出这件事
My mother made me promise to never tell that story, ever.
恭喜你
Well, congratulations.
吐露秘密是成功的睡衣聚会
Sharing secrets is an important part
很重要的一项内容
of the successful slumber party.
还应该有什么内容
What else is supposed to happen?
我觉得如果你希望互相分享秘密
I suppose it's too much to hope for
就有点太过奢望了
"You show me yours, I'll show you mine"?
你是想跟我做♥爱♥吗
You wanna have sex with me or what?
不是 但我超爱你不自在的样子
No, but I love how uncomfortable it makes you.
这没有让我不自在
It doesn't make me uncomfortable.
我也亲过女孩
I've kissed a girl.
你才没有
You have not.
在你出现前 可是发生过很多事的
A lot of things happened before you came on the scene.
跟我说下 透露点
Tell me. Tell me. Give me some.
我真的很开心你们给我打电♥话♥了
Honestly, I was glad you called.
昨天真是太丢人了
I'm so embarrassed about yesterday.
别说傻话了 索尔和我刚还在说
Don't be silly. Sol and I were just saying...
昨天晚上 当我们在打扫厨房♥的时候
Last night, as we were cleaning the kitchen...
情侣吵架
couples fight.
我们在打扫厨房♥的时候也吵架了
We actually fought as we were cleaning the kitchen!
所以我们懂
So, we get it.
并且老实说 我们也才刚刚挺过
And honestly, we just survived
一段感情的艰难期 不是吗
a little rough patch of our own, didn't we?
但我们成功挺过来了
But we got through it,
在治疗师的一点帮助下
with a little help from our therapist.
以及我们的老朋友「原谅」
And our old friend, forgiveness.
只是
It's just...
这种事很难让人原谅
This is a pretty hard thing to forgive.
你们可能只是需要一点帮助 像我们一样
Maybe you just need to get some help, like we did.
我们谈过
We've talked about it.
我愿意试试
I'm up to try.
我相信皮特也愿意的
I'm sure Peter is, too.
他知道他做错了事
He knows he messed up.
开放式关系很复杂
And open relationships are tricky.
我无法想象
I can't imagine
这是第一次有人越界
it's the first time someone's stepped over the line.
我们不是开放式关系
We don't have an open relationship.
结婚后就不是了
Not since we got married.
-那就... -是不是我的荒唐老公
- Well-- - Did my ridiculous husband
告诉你们我们是开放式关系
tell you we have an open relationship?
说话啊
Hello?
我猜这次是拜你们所赐
Guess this is on you guys.
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表