剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
我们当年就是这样决定
This is how we decided
由谁去告诉妈妈她的偶像保罗·纽曼死了的
who was gonna tell Mom that Paul Newman died.
-她把你狠狠揍了一顿 -本次如果谁去告诉她
- She hit you hard. - Not as hard as she's gonna hit the person
她必须返回瓦尔登别♥墅♥ 那只会被揍得更惨
that tells her she's to return to Walden Villas.
如果你害怕抽签
Well, if you're afraid of straws,
我们可以这样决定 由那个因为没有工作
we could do the thing where whoever just moved back from LA
导致感情失败 而从洛杉矶搬回来的人去
because their relationship failed does it because they have no job.
或者我们可以直接抽签
Or we could do the straw thing.
好吧 但如果我输了 又不得不出头当恶人
Fine. But if I lose and have to be the bad guy again,
妈妈可能会把我送回去给别人领养
Mom might put me back up for adoption.
-还可以那样吗 -我准备好了 等等
- Oh, we can do that? - I'm ready. Wait. No, wait.
好了 现在准备好了
Okay, now I'm ready.
我先来
I will go first.
你输了
You lose.
现在我们都知道怎么玩了 正式开始吧
And now we all know how to play. So, let's begin.
你作弊
Cheater.
-太好了 -这个是给你的 巴德
- Yes. - And this one is for you, Bud.
现在我来给卡奥迪挑一个
And now, I will pick one for Coyote.
不 不行
No, you won't.
要我说实话 格蕾丝
If I'm being honest, Grace,
这样我更喜欢
I like it better this way.
我可以跟你说别习惯得太早 但你会说
I could tell you not to get used to it, but then you'd say,
太晚了 格蕾丝 我已经
"Too late, Grace. I've already
给你起了流浪汉绰号♥ 叫补丁
given you a hobo nickname. It's Patches."
我才是补丁
I'm Patches!
你们好
Hi.
再见
Bye.
你们的东西怎么都拿回来了
Why is all your stuff back here?
你♥爸♥和另外那个人去帮我们拿来的
Your dad and the other one went and got it for us.
他们现在站我们这边了
They're on our side now.
知道还有谁站在你们这边吗 这丫头
Well, you know who else is on your side? This gal.
我就是为这个来的
That's why I'm here,
开车送你们去玛洛丽家 我们走吧
to give you guys a ride to Mallory's house. Let's go.
我们才不去玛洛丽家 为什么要去
We're not going to Mallory's. Why would we do that?
参加麦克林的生日派对
Uh, for Macklin's birthday party.
还是说你忘了你最大的外孙的生日
Or did you forget your eldest grandchild's birthday?
没有 我记得...他
No. I remember... him.
好 快点吧 弗兰琦 有充气弹床哦
Okay, up and at 'em. Frankie, there's a bouncy house.
想得美 金发妞
Nice try, blondie.
但所有人都知道麦克林害怕充气弹床
But everybody knows that Macklin is afraid of bouncy houses
而且他的生日是8月14日
and his birthday is August 14,
跟我最爱的演员玛西亚·盖·哈登同一天
the same as his and my favorite actor, Marcia Gay Harden.
没错 何况我本来就不怎么参加这类活动
Yeah. And I don't usually go to those things anyway.
你太高估我对外孙们的关心程度了
You've grossly overestimated my interest in my grandchildren.
好吧
Okay, fine.
那你们有什么计划
And what is the plan here?
因为不管买♥♥了这栋房♥子的是谁
'Cause whoever bought this house
都会把你们拖出去
is gonna have you dragged out of here.
我们占房♥的就盼着这个呢
That is what we, as squatters, live for.
插个新闻 我是拖不动的
And newsflash, I'm un-draggable.
-有种就试试吧 -弗兰琦
- Just try. - Oh, Frankie!
好吧
All right.
等等 我还没准备好 我还没准备好
Wait. I'm not ready! I'm not ready!
你应该说"一 二 三"的
You're supposed to say "One, two, three."
警♥察♥会跟你数"一二三"再拖吗
The cops will say "One, two, three"?
房♥子的新主人可是会叫警♥察♥的
That's who the new owner is gonna call: the cops.
新房♥主到底是谁
Who exactly is this new owner?
为什么要这么神秘
Why the secrecy and shadow corporations?
我是真的不知道是谁
I honestly don't know who it is.
我都看懂《西部世界》的剧情了
Well, I figured out what was happening on Westworld.
我肯定能查出新房♥主是谁
I can figure out who this new owner is.
然后做什么
And do what?
你一定很好奇吧 把衣服扣好
Oh, wouldn't you like to know. And button your blouse.
不 这衣服就是这种风格 妈
No. This is the style, Mom.
他们全死了
They're all dead.
什么
What?
在《西部世界》里
On Westworld.
我的天呐
Oh... my God.
你竟然同意帮格蕾丝和弗兰琦 真善良
You agreeing to help Grace and Frankie was lovely.
-谢谢 -但你跟瓦尔登别♥墅♥的凯蒂说
- Thank you. - You telling Katie from Walden Villas
我们会为高尔夫球车买♥♥单就不太好了
that we are gonna pay for the golf cart, not so lovely.
你真的需要克服下对鹅的恐惧感了
And you really do need to get your geese thing under control.
所以问题在我 不在那些吃人的鹅身上吗
So I'm the problem, not the man-eating geese?
拿上你的油炸米丸 给我出去
Just take your arancini balls and get out of here!
三十多个丸子根本不够吃
Three dozen balls are not enough!
如果他们只会吃那么多丸子
Why did I make all this other food
那我有什么必要再做其他的菜
if they're just gonna eat a big pile of balls?
我不知道
I don't know,
我又不是那个和斯蒂夫·马萨上♥床♥的人
I'm not the one who slept with Stevie Mazza!
你们好啊
Hi, guys.
很高兴见到你 杰夫 这是什么情况
Nice to see you, Jeff. What... is going on here?
有人没跟我说
Well, someone didn't tell me
多文基斯一家把晚宴改到了今晚
the Dovinskis moved their dinner party to tonight, so...
有人发短♥信♥跟你说了 也知道你看到了
Someone told you in a text, which I know you read,
因为上面写着"已读"
because it says "Read."
我早让你把那个功能关掉了
I asked you to turn that function off!
但你们两个在这里干什么
But why is this happening here?
因为杰夫一直要把我赶出家门
Because Jeff keeps kicking me out of the house.
我觉得杰夫对这事的态度没什么问题
I think Jeff may fall on the right side of history on this one.
放下
Put that down!
这都不是给你吃的
None of this is for you!
真抱歉 罗伯特 我丈夫好像觉得
I'm sorry, Robert. My husband seems to think
鉴于他像条下♥贱♥的狗一样
since he's been acting like a dog,
也可以把别人当成狗来对待
he can talk to other people like they're our Great Dane.
琼·克劳馥打电♥话♥来了 叫你别学她的退场方式
Joan Crawford called, she wants her exit back!
你再敢叫我琼·克劳馥...
Call me "Joan Crawford" One more time--
你在跟我说话的时候 我仿佛都能看到
It's like I can see the shoulder pads growing
你的垫肩在不断增高
while you talk to me.
只有你一个人觉得这很好笑
You are the only one who thinks this is funny!
我没有觉得这很好笑
I don't think this is funny.
我不觉得这一切有任何好笑的
I don't think any of this is funny.
我终于理解格蕾丝那个「世人皆恶」的理论了
I finally understand Grace's theory that all people are terrible.
而且他们没人会去洗盘子
And you know neither one of them is going to wash a dish.
我们得夺回对房♥子的掌控权了
We need to get our house back.
或许我们可以让他们和好如初
Maybe we can get them back together.
是啊 或许我们还可以让朝鲜和韩国和好如初呢
Yeah, then maybe we can get the two Koreas to patch things up.
或许他们自己能解决
Or maybe they'll work it out on their own.
下地狱去吧
Go to hell!
我已经身处地狱了
I'm already there!
或许我们可以帮他们想办法自己解决
Or maybe we'll help them work it out on their own.
你好 我是卡罗尔克拉瑟斯房♥地♥产♥的卡罗尔·克拉瑟斯
Yes, hi. This is Carol Carruthers of Carol Carruthers Realty.
我想了解下
I'm trying to get info
海堂路40244号♥的房♥子买♥♥卖♥♥情况
on the sale of 40224 Seahaven Way.
你好 我是海堂路40244号♥的新房♥主
Hello, I'm the new owner of 40224 Seahaven Way.
你可以提示我一下我的名字吗
Can you remind me what my name is?
没听说过我是什么意思
What do you mean you haven't heard of me?
你没看到我贴在公交站长椅上的广♥告♥吗
Have you not seen my bus-bench ads?
我当然知道自己是谁 真是放肆无理
No, of course I know who I am. How dare you!
不然你觉得我是谁 快说出来
Who do you think I am? Say it!
市中心有一处
There's one downtown.
拉梅萨市有一处
There's one in La Mesa.
算了 跟你说实话吧
All right, I'm gonna level with you.
我叫珍妮弗·南丁格尔 是名税务会计
My name is Jennifer Nightingale and I am a tax accountant.
喂 查一下南丁格尔
Hello? Go for Nightingale.
-有成功吗 -没有 你呢
- Any luck? - Nope. You?
祈祷吧
Fingers crossed.
我是不是应该给我的朋友雪儿打电♥话♥
Maybe I should call my friend, Shirl.
她的姐夫之前在...
Her brother-in-law used to work--
什么声音
Wha-- What is that?
什么鬼
What the heck?!
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表