剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
因为这真是
Because that is an a--
别模仿马龙·白兰度
Don't do your Marlon Brando impression.
我持续练习了很久
I've been working on it.
好多了
It's better.
我听过 完全不好
I've heard you. It is not.
其实我是想请你做孩子的父亲
I'm actually asking you to be the father.
什么
What?
抱歉 我有一丁点醉了
I'm sorry. I'm the slightest bit drunk.
你刚刚说什么
What did you just say?
莉兹和我想要你的精♥子♥
Liz and I would like your sperm.
罗伯特 你有客人在 他们能听到你在骂人
Robert, you have guests, they can hear you swearing in here.
我才不在乎呢
Well, I don't give a flippin' dang!
你是不是有一点点不成熟
Are you being perhaps just a tad immature?
真是那样 我就能融入进去了
If I were, I'd fit in better.
这群人比较年轻
So it's a younger crowd...
他们的世界跟我们的不太一样
they speak a different language.
如果你愿意 你也能赢得他们的欢心
If you wanted, you could win them over.
用什么赢 水手服和巨型棒棒糖吗
With what? A sailor suit and a giant lollipop?
那能引起他们的注意
That would get their attention.
但我觉得吧 喝酒可能是比较好的办法
But I was thinking of something more like drinkies.
你们怎么都不去喝酒了
Whatever happened to drinkies?
皮特第三次酒驾被抓后
Well, when Peter got his third DUI,
我们觉得最好还是暂停吧
we thought it best to put a pin in it.
那就再次开始
So, take the pin out.
说不好
Don't know.
我确信他被所有的网约车软件封号♥了
I'm pretty sure he's banned from all the ride-share apps.
那决定了 我们来办
Then it's decided. We'll host.
现在回去 罗伯特
Now... go back out there, Robert.
去拿下他们
Go get 'em!
天呐 索尔
Good gracious, Sol.
你听起来像是高中橄榄球教练
You sound like a high school football coach.
舒策尔老师
Miss Schutzer.
不知她后来怎么样了
I wonder whatever happened to her.
所以里奥眼中的弗兰琦就是这样
So this is how Leo sees Frankie.
她说这是她的灵魂
She said it's her essence.
她的灵魂滴的你满地板都是
Her essence is leaking all over your floor.
那说明他抓住了精髓
Well, then he nailed it.
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, my God!
我的游泳池里有个裸体嬉皮士
There's a naked hippie in my pool.
这样至少他洗干净了
At least he's getting a rinse.
我们被全面包围了
We're surrounded on all sides.
马戏帐篷挡住了我的海景
A circus tent blocking my ocean view
白喉疫情在我的庭院里肆虐
and this diphtheria epidemic in my courtyard.
那去我家待几天吧
So let's stay at my places for a few days.
给他们点空间
Give them some space.
我怕她把什么东西炸了
I'm worried she'll explode something.
前车为鉴
And if history is any indicator,
海滩别♥墅♥正处在蒙古包的爆♥炸♥范围内
the beach house is well within the yurt's blast radius.
你为什么这么激动 弗兰琦遇到了她的良人
Why are you so worked up? Frankie met her match.
如果她有伴了 对我们来说可能是好事
If she has someone... it could be good for us.
是没错 但对她来说不一定是好事
Yeah, but it may not be good for her.
他没触发你的「胡说探测器」吗
Doesn't he set off your bullshit detector?
跟弗兰琦差不多 再说她是无害的
No more than Frankie does, and she's harmless.
好吧 可是我了解弗兰琦
Yeah, but I know Frankie.
我对他一点都不了解
I don't know him at all.
上次我们质疑她的判断
The last time we questioned her judgment,
她气坏了
it only pissed her off.
我们就好好了解下这家伙嘛
Let's get to know the guy.
或许你会慢慢喜欢他 就跟弗兰琦慢慢喜欢我了一样
Maybe you'll warm up to him like Frankie warmed up to me.
你知道她还慢慢喜欢谁了吗 邪教首领吉姆·琼斯
You know who else she warmed up to? Jim Jones!
要讨她的欢心太容易了
She's low-hanging fruit!
你的担心也许是有道理的 我们不了解里奥
You might be right to worry. We don't know Leo.
但我知道你不放松点的话
But I do know that if you don't cool it,
弗兰琦最后会跟他在一起的
Frankie ends up with him...
我知道
I know.
我可能会失去她
I could lose her.
给他个机会吧
So give him a chance.
轰水炮来了
Cannonball!
这下知道他没有割过包皮了
Well, now we know he's not circumcised.
这句话就是破冰之旅的开始
There's your icebreaker.
谢谢大家 花了这么多时间 却没什么成果
Thanks, all, for this marginally productive use of our time.
各位
Uh, fellas.
如果你们明晚排练完有空的话
If all of you are free after rehearsal tomorrow night,
过来喝两杯怎么样
how would you like to come over for drinkies?
这是新李尔社区剧院的喝酒传统
It's a New Lear Theatre tradition... of drinking.
某些人可能觉得太过了
Too much, some might say.
对皮特来说 加州政♥府♥也会同意他喝太多了
And in Peter's case, the state of California would agree.
内华达政♥府♥一样 我要来
And Nevada. I'm in.
酒精可以让我察觉不到腿疼
Alcohol does numb my leg pain.
8点怎么样
Shall we say eight o'clock?
我很喜欢现在的氛围
So I love the area that we're in here,
但是你们知道明天晚上
but guess who's making a surprise appearance
谁会在狂暴夜店现身吗 钱婆凯莎啊
tomorrow night at Club Rampage? It's Ke$ha!
不是吧 凯莎就是我的小甜甜啊
Shut up! Ke$ha's my Britney!
对啊 喝酒跟凯莎比
Yeah. So, drinkies with Ke$ha?
但是 这里停车不要钱啊
But... parking is free here.
这里什么都不用花钱
Everything is free here.
还有停车位
And there's parking.
罗伯特 那可是凯莎 别不把她当回事儿
Robert, it's Ke$ha. Stop sleeping on Ke$ha!
你要去
You're going.
凯莎出过唱片的对吧
Ke$ha is a recording artist, yes?
我看不出你在开玩笑还是伤心了
I can't tell if you're joking or sad.
没错
Yes.
我想见见这位
I want to meet the wizard
用蔬菜跟谷粒
that made that chicken
做出帕尔马干酪鸡的巫师
parmigiana out of vegetables and bird seed.
我想见任何巫师
I just want to meet any wizard.
你自己也有魔力啊
Oh, you have powers of your own.
你在手♥机♥上点一点
You pushed a button on a phone,
20分钟后 这些素食美味就出现了
20 minutes later, this vegan feast appeared.
那个叫美食达 是我发明的
It's called Postmates and I invented it,
但我没告诉任何人是我发明的
but I didn't tell anyone I invented it,
所以别人就抢先发布了这个产品
so then someone else did.
我要是早知道点一点就可以有这些...
If I knew all this was a button away...
正因此我才没当年那么激进了
That's why I've gone soft.
我一直跟敌人吃在一起 住在一起
I've been sleeping with the enemy and eating with the enemy
还让敌人帮我缴税
and letting the enemy do my taxes.
别对自己这么严苛
Don't be so hard on yourself.
你没经历过静修所里那种清苦的生活
You didn't have the spartan life of the ashram
来帮你保持真实
to keep you honest.
必须得有什么东西
Well, something has got to
让我从这美妙的中产阶级噩梦中醒来
snap me out of this beautiful bourgeois nightmare.
必须得有什么东西来防止我被这种生活诱惑
Something's got to keep me from getting lured into it,
因为我最近很沉迷于《清道夫》
'cause I'm really getting into Ray Donovan.
列维·施瑞博尔真是...
Oh, well, Liev Schreiber is so...
-多才多艺 而且英... -是啊
- multi-talented and hand-- - Yeah, yeah.
想得美 恶魔
Nice try, Satan!
该死的
Damn it.
如果想要用生命追求更伟大的事业
If we want our lives to be about something bigger,
我们必须弄清什么对我们来说才是最重要的
we need to drill down to what's most important to us.
那要怎么做呢
How can we do that?
可可
Cacao.
对极了
Hell yes.
我刚才也在玩这个
I was just doing the exact same thing at my desk.
我给你开工资 可不是让你玩指尖陀螺的
Well, I don't pay you to play with fidget spinners.
我已经好几个月没给自己发工资了
I haven't paid myself in many months.
你当然没有
Of course you haven't.
所以大家都想跟你生孩子
That's why everyone wants to have a baby with you.
听我说 我知道这是件大事
Look... I get that this is a big deal.
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表