剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
?我会追随我的主人到底?
?I'll follow my master to the end?
?我要骄傲地向世界宣告?
?I'll tell all the world proudly?
?我是他的侍从?
?I'm his squire?
?我是他的朋友?
?I'm his friend?
怎么了
What?
紧急求助
赶快出门 改变世界
速到拉链鲷鱼店旁的人行道来
真有她的
Well, good for her.
你怎么会来这里
What are you doing here?
我没来啊
I'm not here.
我可没来告诉你布丽安娜有多生气
I was never here to tell you how upset Brianna is.
她生气了是吗
Oh, she's upset?
昨天当众羞辱我让她难受了是吗
Oh, was it hard on her embarrassing me yesterday?
她用一根木棍扎进我的心脏
Did she get a splinter
手上不小心被刮出了倒刺吗
from driving a wooden stake into my heart?
好吧
Okay.
我能看出你已经冷静下来了 那很好
I can see you've really cooled off. That's great.
听着 我来这里是因为我觉得你是对的
Look, I'm just here because I think you're right.
我也一直在告诉布丽安娜
I've been telling Brianna
我们应该把商标印在产品包装上
we should have our name on the packaging, too.
-但她不肯听我的 -她当然不会听
- But she won't listen to me. - Of course not,
她从不听任何人的意见
she won't listen to anybody.
但我觉得她会听你的
But I think she'd listen to you...
前提是你能想办法克服心里的不愉快 诚心帮忙
if you could find a way to get over yourselves for two seconds.
我是个任性的老小孩吗
Am I being a big, very old baby?
我的意思是
All I'm saying is,
你回到「格蕾丝驾到」是为了帮布丽安娜的
you came back to Say Grace to help Brianna out.
没错
Right.
那就好好帮她
So help her.
她需要你
She needs you.
谢谢大家的到来
Thank you all for coming.
下午从养老院跑出来
Doesn't it feel good to
感觉很爽 不是吗
break out of those Villas on an afternoon?
一旦你们成功通过 我请你们吃自助餐
Hey, free buffet on me, once you've crossed.
弗兰琦 这两位是我的朋友 乔治和露露
Oh, Frankie, these are my friends, George and Lulu.
露露的髋关节有问题
Lulu has a bad hip.
速度超级慢
Super slow.
太棒了 你们好 乔治 露露
Aces. Hi, Lulu. Hi, George.
希望你喜欢品尝美味的雪蟹腿
I hope you love a good snow crab leg.
我们开始吧
Let's move out.
再一次向人行道进军 亲爱的朋友们
Once more unto the crosswalk, dear friends.
慢慢来
Take it easy.
-享受旅途 -等等
- Enjoy the trip. - Wait.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
-慢一点 放轻松 -等等
- Easy. Very easy. - Wait.
推慢一点
Slow that roll.
享受美好的清晨
Enjoy the morning.
看到了吗 菲茨
You see that, Fitz?
就是一群普通人想穿过马路去吃自助餐
Just normal people trying to get their buffet on
而不会被车撞
without getting side- swiped by a semi.
我也不想告诉你这个坏消息 但结合那些健身者的数据
Hate to tell you, but combined with the CrossFitters,
平均下来的结果跟最初的时间是一样的
it only brings the average back to the original time.
如果我找一个超级慢的人呢
What if I get a super- slow person?
不行 不能重复 每个人只能走一次
Nope. No doubling up. One person, one walk.
但我最出色的选手刚刚都用完了
But I just used all my best people.
是索尔
Oh, it's Sol.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
I got your text.
慢点
Slow.
慢点
Slow.
天呐 他表现得太出色了
Oh, God, he's doing so good.
天呐 他做到了 他要成功了
Oh God, he's doing it. He's doing it.
等等 等等 等等
Wait. Wait. Wait.
不要
Oh, no.
不 不要 我的天呐
Oh, no! No! Oh, my God!
这家伙什么时候能不再坑我
When is this guy gonna stop boning me?
如果一切都没什么问题 罗恩
So, if everything looks in order, Ron,
我可以大致把合作重点都列出来 好极了
I can broadly highlight the deal points. Great.
格蕾丝 没什么事吧
Grace. Everything okay?
如果你指的是
If you mean,
我怎么大的年纪是否平安无事地来到了这里
did I get here in one piece despite my advanced years?
那么一切都好 我只是来支持你的
All good. Just here for support.
-你们好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
你好
Hi.
那好吧
Okey- dokey.
我们的条件是 签订五年的合作协议
So, our terms are for a five- year contract,
包装事项由酒店来掌控
the hotel will manage the packaging,
并且产品上不会印有「格蕾丝驾到」的商标
and there'll be no Say Grace branding on the product.
好的 非常好
Yes, very good.
格蕾丝 你觉得可以吗
Grace, does it sound okay to you?
能给我们点时间吗 罗恩
Would you excuse us a moment, Ron?
怎么了
Yes?
我有个妙计 你介意我试试吗
I see a play here. You mind if I try something?
好吧 你尽管试
Yes, fine. Take your shot.
但这笔生意不能谈砸
But we cannot blow this deal.
好的
Right.
我看到你们的包装是跟贝克家族合作的
I saw that your packaging contract is with Becker and Sons.
是的 我们几年前就开始用他们了
Yes, we started using them a few years ago.
跟他们合作得很愉快
Very happy with them.
汤米·贝克是最棒的
Tommy Becker is the best.
我认识汤米 并且跟他合作...
I've known Tommy and worked with him...
这么说吧 很早以前就有交情了
Well, let's just say, going way back.
从我们创业开始 他给我们的合作价就没变过
And he has given me the same deal since we started out.
比他的市场价格要低30%
Thirty percent lower than his normal fee.
30%吗
Thirty percent?
是的 你们有大量的包装业务 不是吗
Yes, and you have a lot of packaging, don't you?
你能帮我们拿下这价格吗
Could you get that for us?
实际上 我在来的路上给汤米打了个电♥话♥
Well, actually, I called Tommy on the way here.
他很乐意这么做
He'd be happy to honor it.
全靠我这张老脸的魅力
It's "Grandmothered" in.
-那简直太好了 -是啊
- That would be wonderful. - Yeah.
但是 要拿到这30%的让利
However, for the 30 percent,
我们要把我们的商标印在产品上
we're going to need our name on those products.
-不行 -妈 妈...
- Oh, no. - Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom.
求你了 这事关公♥司♥的未来
Please, this is about the future of the company.
不打出商标 公♥司♥就没有未来
Without our name, the company has no future.
罗恩 真有人喜欢酒店自♥制♥的洗发水吗
Ron, does anyone enjoy thinking their hotel made their shampoo?
有趣的观点
Interesting point.
格蕾丝说得对 要印上我们的商标 否则合作没戏
Grace is right. We need our name or there's no deal.
30%的让利啊
Thirty percent off...
值得打上商标 成交
It's worth the name. We have a deal.
你们绝不会后悔的
You will not regret it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不好意思 耳朵不灵了
Oh, sorry, old ears.
你能说大声点吗
Could you say that a little louder?
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我也不想匆匆离开 但我得赶着去一个地方
I hate to make a fast exit, but there's a place I have to be.
-非常感谢 -谢谢你
- Thank you so much. - Thank you.
奥利弗还会跳踢踏舞
And Oliver can tap dance, too.
大多数桑丘都不会跳踢踏舞 但是驴子会啊
Now, most Sanchos don't tap, but the donkey does,
或许我们可以想出一个绝佳的办法
so maybe there's something we can work out.
好了 我要离开了
Okay, I'm out of here.
怎么 你要走了吗
What? You're leaving?
这么快吗 你和杰夫之间不是出了大问题吗
So soon? I thought you and Jeff had big problems.
我让杰夫跟斯蒂夫·马萨睡了
I let Jeff sleep with Stevie Mazza.
我们和好了
We're all good.
走吧 诺曼
Come on, Norman.
等等
Wait.
我需要一点时间
I need a moment.
你要知道 这里永远有你的一席之地
You know, you always have a place here.
这里
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表