剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Uh, line?
天呐
My God!
午休 各位
That's lunch, people.
好 我喜欢这新走位
Okay, I'm liking it with the new blocking.
风车
And... windmill.
很好
Good!
现在 奥利弗
Now, Oliver.
抱歉 等等
Uh... I'm sorry, wait. Uh...
皮特 我知道这是神来之笔
Peter, look, I know this was a stroke of genius,
但你不觉得布景有点分心吗
but don't you think this staging is a little distracting?
我老被风车打到呢
I'm getting hit by the windmill, for God's sakes.
好啊 完美 用上
Yes! Perfect! Use it!
你说我要怎么用
How do you propose I do that?
这糊涂感也用上 都用上
The confusion, too. Use it. Use all of it.
休息10分钟
I'm calling a ten!
皮特 如果可以
Peter, if I could...
我有意见想给你提
I actually have a note for you.
意见 抱歉 索尔
A note? I'm sorry, Sol.
我不知道你在一所
I was not aware you had completed
很不幸失去了资格认证的
14 months of post-baccalaureate work
学校完成了14个月的
in stage direction from a school
学士后舞台指导课程
that unfortunately lost its accreditation.
我以为那是我呢
I thought that was me.
等等
Oh, wait.
还真是我
That was me!
下次杰夫再赶你出家门
How about the next time Jeff kicks you out,
你像个成年人那样去住酒店如何
you pay for a hotel like a damn adult.
继续说
Continue.
听着 你得对罗伯特温柔点
Look, you need to go easier on Robert.
他最近很难过
He's been having a hard time lately.
我在努力激发出他的最佳状态
I'm trying to get the best out of him.
我们可不颁发参与奖 索尔
We don't just give out participation trophies here, Sol.
其实 还真有
Well, actually, yes, we do.
克利福德做的 超可爱
Clifford makes them, they are adorable,
但那不是重点
but that is beside the point.
你想没想过 或许你的指导风格
Have you thought that maybe your directing style
导致了罗伯特没精打采的表演
is actually responsible for Robert's listless performance?
我才没想过呢
I have definitely fucking not.
那你绝对该想想
Then you definitely fucking should.
你就是不理解我作为暴君导演的工作
You just don't understand what I do as a tyrannical director.
你为什么不试试别那么像个暴君 而是像个常人
Why don't you try being less of a tyrant and more of a human being?
你把朋友当狗屎踩
You're treating your friend like shit...
他不该受到这样的对待
and he doesn't deserve it.
你这是哪根筋不对了 索尔
Where is this coming from, Sol?
我知道你不熟悉这个 但我在为我丈夫说话
I know this is foreign to you. I'm standing up for my husband...
你能指导他是你三生有幸
a man you are lucky to have to direct.
真的 他这么做是在帮你
Really, he's doing this as a favor to you.
帮我
A favor?
好导演就会让他演堂吉诃德
A good director would've made him Don Quixote.
他都不该演桑丘的
He shouldn't even be playing Sancho.
你知道吗
You know what?
你是对的
You're right.
罗伯特
Robert?
你被解雇了
You're fired.
我们向着更美好的明天进发
...as we move forward to a brighter tomorrow.
-是吧 弗兰琦 -嗯...
- Isn't that right, Frankie? - Well--
谢谢 上帝保佑
Thank you. And God bless.
活力振动棒
我有些建议
Well, I have a few notes.
首先 这不好 我不喜欢
First, it's not good and I hate it.
我觉得我们都能认同
Well, I think we both agree that
琼-玛格丽特没导演《不羁夜》
Joan-Margaret didn't direct Boogie Nights.
但这会有效果的 相信我
But this will pay off, trust me.
好吧 那接下来呢
Fine. So, what's next?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们拍了视频 然后呢 接下来做什么
We did the video, so now what? What's the next step?
没有接下来了 这事就一步到位
There is no next step. This is a one-step thing.
但我们在视频里说我们在寻找积极的解决办法
But we said in the video that we're working on dynamic solutions.
那"积极的解决办法"是什么
What are the "dynamic solutions"?
没有啊
There are none.
我不懂
I don't understand.
记得你曾答应如果卡奥迪拿了全优
Remember when you promised Coyote a mansion
就送他栋别♥墅♥吗
if he got straight A's?
那就是"积极的解决办法"
That was a dynamic solution.
不不 我们不能对客户撒谎
No, no, no. We are not going to lie to our customers!
你说撒谎
Hey, hey, you said lie.
那是你的词
That's your word.
但我们答应了...
But we promised them--
我没答应什么 是你答应了
I didn't promise them anything. You did!
而且知道吗
And you know something,
我受够了总要帮你解决麻烦
I am sick and tired of having to bail you out.
我咬了那个牛仔时 并不真肯帮我解决麻烦的
Oh, said the woman who wouldn't actually bail me out
女人如是说
when I bit that cowboy.
那是个骑警
It was a mounted police officer.
而且你对客户做出了
And where was your concern for our customers
不可能履行的承诺时 又考虑到客户了吗
when you promised them something you can't deliver on?
别对我那么苛刻 我当时嗑嗨了
Cut me some slack, I was high.
等等 你
Wait a minute. You...
你因为嗑嗨了而做了一件可能导致我们
You did something that could cost us our company
失去公♥司♥的事吗
'cause you were high?
是啊 我不是说了吗
Yeah, that's what I just said.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我在做必须做的事 我把视频发了
I'm doing what needed to be done. I'm posting it.
莉兹
Hey, Liz.
我好像落下了...
So, I think that I left, um...
我那件好看的蓝...
my nice blue...
什么的 在你家
whatever at your place.
我想不出借口来 我进来了
I can't think of anything. I'm coming in.
请进
Please do.
巴里把事情告诉我了
So Barry told me what happened,
我知道是因为我跟莉兹谈话时吐槽了巴里
and I know it's because I talked to Liz and I ragged on Barry,
如果我说了什么让你改变主意的话
and if I said anything to change your minds,
请别听我的
please do not listen to me
因为我是个白♥痴♥ 巴里很棒
because I am an idiot and Barry is great.
你真好心
You are so sweet.
-但其实完全不是因为那个 -不是
- That is really not it at all. - No. Nope.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God!
我以为...
I thought--
是因为犹太血统吗
Uh... it is because of the Jewish thing?
-什么 不 天呐 -不是
- What? No. Oh, my God, no. - No, no, no.
是因为我们第一个求助的
No, it turns out that the first guy
捐赠者肯帮忙了
that we asked to donate came through.
很好
Oh, good.
等等 巴里不是你们的第一选择吗
Wait, Barry wasn't your first choice?
别误会 我们爱巴里
Don't get me wrong, we love Barry,
但还有个跟我一起做过拓展训练的朋友
but there was this other friend that I did Outward Bound with.
我们本以为他要搬去欧洲呢
We thought he was gonna move to Europe.
但他发现他可以在任何地方做模特
He realized he can model from anywhere.
嗯
Yeah.
布丽安娜 这人很不错的
Brianna, this guy is really something.
他...
He's just...
真的很棒
really something.
他叫库珀·布莱德利 很有趣
His name is Cooper Bradley, funnily enough.
多好玩啊
Isn't that funny?
所以你们跟巴里说想跟他生个孩子
So you tell Barry that you're going to have a baby with him,
然后出现了另一个
then tell him to go fuck himself
性感的精♥子♥ 你们就叫他滚蛋了
just because some other hot piece of semen comes rolling along?
-给她看吧 -好吧 哪张
- Just show her. I don't know. - Okay. Which one?
-我看看 -好吧
- Let me see. - Okay.
好吧 嗯
All right. Yes, sure.
好吧 如果你喜欢这个型的
Fine, if you like this sort of thing, but...
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表