剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
You know, the first time I came here,
他们收走手♥机♥也让我特崩溃
I was so freaked out when they took my phone.
我一直担心有什么坏事会发生
I worried the whole time something bad was gonna happen.
结果第一天晚上 我家被火烧了
It turns out, the first night, my house burned down.
但你知道吗 我在这儿的日子里
But you know what? The whole time I was here,
至少在我的意识里 我还是有房♥子的
at least in my head, I still had a house.
你从这段经历中的收获可不太对啊
That is the wrong takeaway from that experience.
午饭钟声敲响了
Well, there's the lunch gong.
各位 饭堂见了
Okay, everybody, see you at chow.
里奥 你好
Leo, hey!
-是你的老朋友我啊 -我知道
- It's your old friend, me. - Yeah, I know.
你知道吗
You do?
丽塔告诉了我你要来
Rita told me you were coming.
她把你的事都和我说了
She told me all about you.
看起来你已经坦然面对你的人生选择了
Seems you've made peace with your choices.
这种话
That's something
是我们以前说别人的 不是对彼此说的
we used to say about other people, not about each other.
彼对于此即是别人
One of us is other people.
不介意的话我先走一步了
Now, if you'll excuse me.
等等 你要去哪
Wait. Where are you going?
-回我的蒙古包 -蒙古包 我知道蒙古包
- To my yurt. - Hey, yurts. I know from yurts.
你的蒙古包有爆♥炸♥过吗
Has yours ever exploded?
它会的
It will!
真不忍♥心看到这一幕
Oh, you hate to see that.
他是在哭吗
Is he crying?
其实没那么糟
It's not that bad.
她很漂亮
She's pretty.
谢谢啊 这话真的非常...「安慰人心」
Oh, thank you. That's... helpful.
-抱歉 -不 我才抱歉
- I'm sorry. - No, I'm sorry.
我和我朋友说过这不是个好主意
I told my friends this was a bad idea.
我还没准备好开始约会
I'm not ready to date.
没准备好出现在公众场合
I'm not ready to be in public.
这次约会对你肯定如噩梦一般
This must be a nightmare for you.
我早准备好迎接噩梦了 我以为会是因为我
I was braced for a nightmare. I just thought it'd be me.
玛洛丽 你这么美丽动人
Mallory, you're gorgeous.
你这么好 怎么可能是噩梦
You're so, so nice. How could you be a nightmare?
因为我有四个幼子
Because I have four young children.
原来如此
Oh, that's how.
大屏幕小哥会开玩笑了
Jumbotron Guy does jokes.
其实大屏幕小哥本来很幽默的
Jumbotron Guy was actually a lot of fun to be around
直到吉米·坎摩尔把他哭泣的样子做成了鬼畜视频
before Jimmy Kimmel did a remix of him crying.
恭喜你
Well, congrats.
和你约会的正好是那个唯一没看过视频的人
You're on a date with the one person who hadn't seen this.
这不是很走运吗
So isn't that good luck?
为了庆祝这个 我们不应该去喝一杯吗
Shouldn't we get some drinks to celebrate at least that?
好啊
Okay, yeah.
好的
Okay.
大屏幕小哥怎么样 哈哈哈
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
不敢相信这个青春美少年竟然是你弟弟
Can't believe that little Friday Night Light is your brother.
我懂 不可思议吧
Yeah. I know. Right?
听我说
Look...
我现在处境纠结
I'm in a tough spot.
卢克不想回去 永远都不想
Luke doesn't want to go home, as in ever.
他妈妈知道他在这里吗
Does his mom even know he's here?
知道 我打给她了 她知道他现在安全
Yeah, I called her. She knows he's safe,
但他拒不同意和他妈通电♥话♥
but he refuses to get on the phone with her.
那就逼他打啊 他也就80磅吧
So make him. What is he, 80 pounds?
他出人意料得强壮
He's surprisingly strong.
-那是... -是的
- Is that-- - Yeah.
那是他打的啊
That's his work.
好吧 如果我帮了你
Okay, if I help you,
你能不能别打扰我看狗狗死去的电影了
will you leave me alone here with my dead dogs?
-没问题 -太好了 卢卢
- Done. - Great. Lukey!
你和你的球能进来吗
Hey, can you and your ball come in here?
别伤到他
Don't hurt him.
怎么了
What?
坐到布丽安娜阿姨身边来
Come sit down next to Auntie Brianna.
你能读下这句话吗 它说的是什么
Can you read this? What does it say?
"别搞事 谢谢"
"No drama, please."
我用这个来误导别人 因为其实我很爱搞事
I use this to mislead people because the truth is, I love drama.
如果你不和你的南方好妈妈解决矛盾的话
And if you don't work things out with your nice, Southern mom,
我会打给她
I will call her
我会告诉她你在看《衰姐们》
and I will tell her you are watching episodes of Girls
和一群放荡的犹太女孩一起
in a house full of erotic Judaica.
你可以打给她随便说什么都行
You can call her and tell her whatever you want.
我不在乎
I don't care.
你必须要在乎
You have to care.
你妈妈在乎 你真的得打给她
Your mom does. You really have to call her.
不 我不要 我再也不要和她说话了
No, I don't. I don't want to talk to her ever again.
你们根本不懂父母其中之一
You have no idea what it's like
一辈子都在骗你是什么样的感觉
to have one of your parents lie to you your whole life!
他没回他的蒙古包
He didn't go to his yurt.
也挺好的 因为那东西会爆♥炸♥
It's a good thing, too, 'cause it's gonna explode!
不好意思 我能借用下你的手♥机♥吗
Oh, excuse me, may I borrow that phone?
我不会用很久 只是要打一个愤怒的国际电♥话♥
I won't be long, I just have to make an angry international call.
那不是手♥机♥ 你真天才 那是无花果蛋糕
That's not a phone, genius. It's a pressed fig bar.
你可以把我的吃了
Well, you can have mine.
不用了 谢谢 我还不饿
No, thanks. I'm not hungry.
你竟然不饿 什么情况
You're not hungry? What's wrong?
什么情况
What's wrong?
那个人觉得我突然间变成了那种瑜伽女
That guy thinks I've suddenly become one of those yoga Beckys
来这里做了个手链就说自己开悟了那种人
who comes here, makes a bracelet and calls herself enlightened.
我是这样没错 但这是真我
And I am! But it's real with me.
弗兰琦 你为什么要为那个人这么纠结
Frankie, why are you obsessing about this person?
我在纠结 你刚还想拿蛋糕打电♥话♥到日本呢
I'm obsessing? You just tried to call Japan on a brownie.
我觉得你需要再加一个课程的治疗
I think you need another workshop.
不 我需要再变回我自己
No, I need to start acting like me again.
我在尼克和他母亲面前出尽了洋相
I made a fool of myself in front of Nick and his mother,
现在我又和你在这个山顶上的培养皿里
and now I'm here in this mountaintop Petri dish.
我又累又老 屁♥股♥上还被虫子咬了
I'm tired, I'm old, and I got bug bites on my ass.
如果你没用驱蚊液 那怪你自己
If you didn't use the DEET, that's on you,
因为他们在房♥间里放那个是有原因的
'cause they left it in our room for a reason.
所有这些都是你的错
All of this is your fault.
-我的错 -是的
- My fault? - Yes!
如果我没尝试你的破建议
If I hadn't tried your big grand gesture,
我也不会感觉这么糟
I wouldn't be feeling so awful.
老天 为什么今天所有人都要和我过不去
Jesus. Why is everybody on my case today?
也许你应该好好琢磨琢磨了
Well, maybe you should take a good, hard look at that.
不 你不能夺门而出 我才要夺门而出
Oh, no, you're not storming out. I'm storming out.
我要夺门而出 而且我知道我要去哪
I'm storming out and I know exactly where I'm going.
我也是
So do I!
打扰下 你知道在哪能找到这里的地图吗
Excuse me, do you know where I could find a map of the property?
听着 你这个披麻袋的莱姆病人[蜱虫叮咬传播]Listen, you potato sack of Lyme disease,
如果你不把手♥机♥还给我
if you don't give me my phone,
我就把你大卸八块 看你肠穿肚裂
I'm gonna cut you open so I can watch the lentils spill out!
为什么你不喜欢我了
Why don't you like me anymore?
女士 女士 请别用意见箱砸我
Ma'am, ma'am! Please don't throw the suggestion box at me.
我可以把手♥机♥还给你
I can just give you your phone back.
你会吗
You can?
这里是心灵静修 不是监狱
This is a spiritual retreat, not a jail.
和监狱也差不多
It's kind of a jail.
大部分人想远离手♥机♥度过周末
Most people want to spend the weekend without a phone.
为了专注于真正重要的东西
You know, to focus on what really matters.
这正是我现在要做的
That's exactly what I'm trying to do.
你是在等别人的短♥信♥吗
Oh, were you waiting for a text from someone?
-是啊 -男人吗
- Yeah. - A guy?
是的
Yeah.
已经快两天了
It's been almost two days.
他不会再回我短♥信♥了 对吗
He's not going to text me back, is he?
很可能不会了
Probably not.
我懂的
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表