剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
我不明白
I don't understand.
你是我同母异父的弟弟
You're my half-brother.
我♥操♥啊
Jesus fuck.
是啊
Yeah.
卡尔到底是在卡尔星快餐厅还是垃圾箱被发现的
Was Carl found at a Carl's Jr. or in a dumpster?
是在卡尔星快餐厅的垃圾箱里
It was a dumpster at a Carl's Jr.
但网站上列出的在垃圾箱里发现的不是另一条狗吗
But wasn't that other dog on the rescue site found in a dumpster?
这世上有许多不幸的垃圾箱小狗 罗伯特
There are plenty of unfortunate dumpster pups out there, Robert.
太多了
Too many.
奥利弗 见到你真让人松一口气
Oliver, so relieved to see you.
-松一口气 -没有原因
- Relieved? - No reason.
天啊 这名贵的小狗狗是谁呀
Oh, my! Who is this fancy little pup?
它不是什么名贵的小狗 是垃圾小狗
He's not a fancy pup! He's a garbage pup!
你确定吗 它看上去像是能参加比赛的名贵犬
Uh, are you sure? He looks like he could be a show dog.
天呐 它的体态真棒
Man, he's got great conformation,
前腿和肩隆形成一条直线
and the alignment with his forelegs to his withers.
你怎么会懂这些
How do you know that?
我妈以前培养德国牧羊犬参赛
Oh, my mother used to show German shepherds.
这个小家伙的形体很完美 你从哪儿弄来的
And this guy has got perfect form. Where'd you get him?
从收♥容♥所♥ 对吗 爸爸
From a shelter, right, Dad?
"领养代替购买♥♥" "买♥♥狗等于杀狗"
"Adopt, don't shop." "Buy a dog, kill a dog."
你不是一直这样告诉我们吗
Isn't that what you always told us?
「我想念小牛肉」
I miss Veal.
收♥容♥所♥一般会给狗绝育吧
Well, don't shelters usually neuter the dogs?
这个小家伙的蛋蛋还在呢
Because this little guy has still got his balls.
那是假体 帮它提升自信
They're prosthetic. For his confidence.
爸爸 够了
Dad, enough.
索尔 老实交代
Sol, spit it out.
好吧 它不是流浪狗
Okay. He's not a rescue.
我从育狗师那儿买♥♥的
I got him from a breeder!
看着它毛茸茸的小脸 我就变成恶魔了
I looked at his furry little face and I became a monster!
我是索尔·伯格斯丁
I'm Sol Bergstein
我花三千美元买♥♥了一条纯种赛级犬
and I paid $3,000 for a purebred show dog.
哇
Wow.
说明一下
And to be clear,
那声"哇"的全部意思是 "哇 亲爱的
that wow was short for "Wow, sweetheart.
你是个彻头彻尾的伪君子"
You're a huge hypocrite."
那么贵 它最好证件齐全
For that much, I hope he came with papers.
我明白你为什么讨厌他了
I get why you hate him.
老年快速通行卡 借过
Senior Fast Pass customer, passing through.
老年快速通行卡 借过
Senior Fast Pass customer, passing through.
你先吧 我没有那种通行卡
You go ahead of me. I don't have one of those passes.
你走运了 我的上面写着"可带一人"
Lucky for you, mine says "plus one".
天啊 又怎么了
Oh, God, what is it now?
我刚和公♥司♥通过电♥话♥
I've just been on the phone with corporate.
你们毫无人性的等候时间令他们震惊
And they are shocked at your inhuman wait times
作为补偿 他们给了我这张快速通行卡
and they gave me this Fast Pass card to make up for it.
拿药 伯格斯丁 汉森 和我的新朋友
So, prescription Bergstein, Hanson and my new friend...
-莫莉·斯洛伐金 -莫莉·斯洛伐金
- Marie Slovatkin. - Marie Slovatkin.
保安请到药房♥
Security to the pharmacy, please.
我和她不是一伙的 我发誓
I'm not with her, I swear.
你可真会与强权抗争 莫莉
Oh, way to fight the power, Marie.
我们又见面了
So, we meet again.
我们都知道会再见面的
We both knew we would.
我需要你们二位退到隐私线之后
I'll need you two ladies to step behind the privacy footprints now.
但我有快速通行卡
But I have a Fast Pass.
看来有位老太太在手工艺品货架上
Looks like an old lady went full-metal bonkers
疯狂发挥了一把 做了个假证
in the arts and crafts aisle.
你让我别无选择
You gave me no choice.
莫莉和我没时间放弃生活中的一切
Marie and I don't have time to give up everything in our lives
来这等着拿药
to get the medicine we need.
你知道有邮寄送药的选项吧
You do know they have mail-order prescriptions, right?
邮局吗 我已经跟他们结了三回梁子了
The post office? I'm already three beefs deep with them.
我毫不惊讶
I am not surprised by that.
你听好 我现在本可以和我的孩子在一起
Listen you, I could be with my baby right now.
确切地说不是我的孩子 但精神上是
Not my baby, technically, but spiritually.
所以你进去
So you go back there
把我们的药拿来
and you get us our goddamn drugs.
如果能终于摆脱掉你 好吧
If it will finally get rid of you, fine.
这场战争的重点从来都不是你
You know, this war was never about you.
我只是想让大家都开心
I just want everyone to be happy.
好了 我拿了斯洛伐金的和汉森的药
Okay, I have Slovatkin and Hanson,
但是伯格斯丁 你的药我们都没了
but Bergstein, we're out of both your prescriptions.
你只能明天再来了
You'll have to come back tomorrow.
你是在开玩笑吧
You have got to be flippin' kidding me.
我觉得我们之间的关系没到可以开玩笑的地步
Don't think we've the kind of relationship where we kid around.
妈妈 信念刚刚第一次笑了
Mom, Faith just laughed for the first time!
不 信念 再笑一次
Oh, no! Faith, do it again.
快 谁给我一条袜子和两个塑料大眼
Quick, somebody get me a sock and two googly eyes.
好吧 她不肯笑了
Okay, she's not doing it.
对不起 我保证你会看到下一次笑的
I'm sorry. I promise you'll see the next laugh.
但那又不是第一次
But it won't be her first.
好了 看看哪个好一些
All right, let's see what's better.
老实说 不可能有比这个胡萝卜蛋糕更糟的
To be honest, nothing could be worse than this carrot cake.
你该走了 这是你的噩梦
You should leave. This is your nightmare.
你为什么这么说
Well, why are you saying that?
你跟我说过你希望我妈妈去世了
You told me you hoped my mom had passed
这样你就不用经历这种情况了
so you'd never have a moment like this.
现在经历了 我很享受
Yet here we are, and I'm loving it.
你们两个是怎么认识的
So, how do you two know each other?
妈妈 这是格蕾丝
Mom, this is Grace.
记得我跟你说过吗 之前和我在一起的那个女人
Remember, I told you? The woman I was seeing.
说真的 你到底是谁
Who are you, really?
我是格蕾丝 尼克的女友
Well, I'm Grace. I'm Nick's girlfriend.
前女友
Ex-girlfriend.
我们遇上了些小问题[打嗝]Well, we've had a few hiccups.
更像是致命的全身抽搐
More like a fatal, full-body seizure.
你们两个之前在 相恋
So, you two were, um... dating?
我知道我不符合你的想象
I know I'm not exactly who you were picturing.
确实
Well, no.
当尼克说他这次和更成熟的人在相恋时
When Nicky said he was seeing someone more mature for once,
我以为你40岁 而不是40乘以2
I was thinking you were maybe 40, not 40 times two.
妈妈 她没那么老
Mom, she's not that old.
回头再说个相关的趣事
Funny story for later...
斯考卡先生 我希望一切您都满意
Mr. Skolka, I hope everything was to your liking
您和您的母亲
and that you and your mother...
母亲是她 显然她才是老母亲
Well, she's the mother. I mean, clearly she's the mother.
因为你长得那么像他
Because you look so much like him,
或者他长得那么像你
or he looks so much like you.
凯思琳 什么风把你吹来圣地亚哥了
So, Cathleen, what brings you to San Diego?
来看看尼克和我的孙子
Oh, just seeing Nicky and my grandson.
你有孙辈吗
Do you have grandkids?
我有 他们太宝贵了
Yes, I do. They're so, so precious.
我从没见过他们
I never met them.
尽管我很想见他们 但很少会见
I don't see them as much as I'd like to.
他们住得远吗
Oh, they live out of town?
不是
No.
你们之间确实有共同点
You two do have something in common.
妈妈最近刚搬进一个退休社区
Mom just recently moved into a retirement community.
当然了 她搬进去之前打电♥话♥告诉我了
Of course, she called and told me she was moving before she did it.
我是来亲自告诉你
Well, I'm here to tell you in person
我搬出了我的退休社区
that I've moved out of my retirement community.
你们那儿是不是也有个理查德
Oh, do you have a Richard, too?
因为我们把我们那儿的理查德赶出去了
Because we kicked our Richard out.
你不用搬走的
You shouldn't have to move.
不 搬去那里是个大错误
Oh, no, it was a big mistake to move there.
对我而言是错误
Well, for me.
对有些人来说很合适 但是
It's perfect for some people, but...
我犯了很多错误
I made a lot of mistakes.
这点我们达成了共识
And so we agree.
-说到这儿 我还得去赶飞机 -但是
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表