剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
I had a senior moment.
就好像我一意识到搭错了 就赶紧改乘了正确的
And just like I got on the right bus once I realized,
我一想起来也准备去店里付钱的
I was going to pay the store once I remembered.
-真的吗 -当然
- You were? - Yes.
你就没有老糊涂过吗
Haven't you ever had a senior moment?
一直都有
All the time.
今早我想不起来"袜子"这词怎么说
This morning I couldn't remember the word for "Sock."
我只能说
All I could say was,
"那个穿在脚和鞋子之间的东西"
"The thing that goes between your foot and your shoe."
没人应该因为年纪大了而受罚
And nobody should be punished for getting older.
谢谢你 索尔
Thank you, Sol.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
老♥习♥惯了
Habit.
格蕾丝 你好
Hi, Grace.
我是托比 你今天记得吃药了吗
I'm Toby. You remember to take your Benazepril today?
-你是谁 -我是托比
- Who are you? - I'm Toby!
你今天记得吃药了吗
Did you remember to take your Benazepril today?
弗兰琦 弗兰琦
Frankie! Frankie?
-这他妈是谁 -这是我朋友托比
- Who the hell is this? - This is my pal, Toby.
我们在德塔克快餐店认识的
We met at Del Taco.
很聊得来
Totally hit it off.
不 亲爱的 我是你的家庭健康护理
No, dear. I'm your at-home health aide.
托比就爱开玩笑 我喜欢
Classic Toby. I love that bit.
弗兰琦 我能和你单独聊聊吗
Frankie. May I speak with you alone?
等她90秒
Just give her 90 seconds.
你希望今天是你的死期吗 托比
You want to die today, Toby?
为什么我厨房♥里有一个人形发药机
Why is there a human pill dispenser in my kitchen?
因为巴德逼我必须选人类
Because Bud made me go human.
弗兰琦 这到底是怎么回事
Frankie, what the hell is going on?
好消息是 我这奶奶终于不再只是名号♥了
Well, the good news is I'm a functioning grandmother again.
只是不得不同意让一个几乎可以忽略的人
I just had to agree to having a teeny-weeny-eensy somebody
在我们家看护我们
in our house looking after us.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?!
你赢得了照看孙女的机会 而我得被人照看吗
You get to babysit and I have to be babysat?
只是每周一 周三和周五而已
It's just Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays.
一周三次
Three times a week?
你想周五给他放假吗 我没意见
Wanna give him Fridays off? I'm good with that.
我不想要陌生人出现在我家
I don't want a stranger in my house.
我也不想
I don't either.
但如果我们同意
But if we agree to this,
巴德愿意让我周四和信念在一起
Bud will let me have my Thursdays with Faith.
抱歉 我知道这对你很重要
I'm sorry. I know how much this means to you,
但我不能忍♥受一个
but I can't have somebody
让我感觉自己又老又弱的人的存在
that makes me feel old and enfeebled.
还一周三天 分分钟都要受尽折磨
Every minute of every day, three times a week.
那你更愿意怎么选
What would you rather?
我们的孩子总是
Our kids coming by all the time
带着糕点和沙桶来
with elephant ears and buckets of sand
还是一个我们不必礼待的看护
or a caregiver who we don't need to be nice to?
你喜欢对别人刻薄
You love not being nice to people.
我不喜欢
I don't love it.
我只是很擅长而言
I'm just really good at it.
再给我一次机会 找一个你不会讨厌的人
Give me one more chance to find someone you won't hate.
要涂好防晒霜哦 两位
Let's sunscreen up, people!
你被开除了
You're fired.
你在我睡前给我送奶制品吗
You're giving me dairy before bed?
抱歉 这会让你想到《不可能的梦》吗
I'm sorry. Will it give you "Impossible Dreams"?
《我 堂吉诃德》里有一首叫
Is there a song from Man of La Mancha called,
《滚出我房♥间》的歌♥吗
"Get the Hell Out of My Room"?
准备好解决这个案子了吗 诺曼
Ready to crack this case, Norman?
抱歉 没意识到你在忙
I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were busy.
你真是无处不在的狗
You're like wall-to-wall dog.
显然她没付钱就走过了收银台
She clearly walks past the cashiers without paying.
等等
Hold it.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
连你都偷办公用品吗
Even you steal office supplies?
弗兰琦
Frankie!
天啊
God.
布丽安娜
Well, Brianna!
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you here?
你有事要告诉我吗
Something you want to tell me?
还是你有什么要请教的
Anything you want to ask?
我真喜欢你让我好做 妈妈
I love when you make it so easy for me, Mommy.
我就希望这样
That's all I'm trying to do.
好吧
Okay.
我选第三个办法
I choose option three.
什么
Pardon?
我选第三个办法
I choose option three.
第三个办法是哪个来着
And which one was option three?
就是非第一非第二的那个
It is not option one or two.
要让我同意这么做 唯一的办法就是
The only way that I can see myself doing this
我要定一些基本规矩
is if I lay down some ground rules.
比如呢
Such as?
给
Here.
-好的 -你会需要的
- Yeah. - You're gonna need this.
我时刻都需要酒
I always need this.
听好 我的办公室是我的 我的助理是我的
Okay. My office is mine. My assistant is mine.
如果你要批评我 只能私下里批评
If you were going to criticize me, do it privately.
如果你要私下批评我
If you were going to criticize me privately,
慢慢地批评 好让我能想出反驳的话
do it slow enough so that I can think of comebacks.
你不能穿红色 红色是我的权威色
You cannot wear red. It's my power color.
-你说完了吗 -不 远远没完
- Are you done? - No, not even close.
好吧 其实快完了
Actually, not true, I'm pretty close.
你将是一个顾问
You would be a consultant,
为总裁服务 也就是我
serving at the pleasure of the CEO. That's me.
我不会叫你"妈" 我会叫你"格蕾丝"
I won't call you "Mom." I'll call you "Grace."
你四岁起我就求着你这么叫了
I've been begging you to do that since you were four.
最后一点 决定权在我
Last but not least, I get final say.
布丽安娜 你是我女儿
Brianna, you're my daughter.
我们不需要这些规矩
We don't need all these rules.
需要我提醒你我小时候柠檬水摊的事吗
Need I remind you of my lemonade stand when I was a kid?
我一手办起了整个摊子
'Cause I set up the entire thing,
做了丑爆的标牌 挤了柠檬
made the shitty signs, I squeezed the lemons,
我还对来往车辆叫卖♥♥
I yelled at the cars.
我♥干♥得很起劲
I was having a really good time
直到你怪我利润太低而跑过来接手
until you came in and took over because of my poor profit margin.
你把我挪去另一处街角 给我的柠檬汁兑水
You moved me to a different corner, you watered down my lemonade,
又再塑品牌 命名为"柑橘清风"
and then you re-branded it as "Citrus Breeze"
以吸引年纪更大的顾客群
to bring in an older demo.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
Oh, I'm sorry, honey.
那一定伤害到你的感情了吧
That must have really hurt your feelings.
是的 没错
Yes, it did.
但据我回忆 你赚了很多钞票
But, as I recall, you had a lot of dollar bills
来擦干眼泪
to wipe away those tears
因为我的方式成功了
because my way worked.
但那让我感觉很糟糕
But it made me feel terrible.
那当你买♥♥到那件你非常想要的牛仔外套时
Did you feel terrible when you bought that denim jacket
还感觉很糟糕吗
that you wanted so badly?
每次穿都觉得不对劲 因为你不尊重我
Never felt right wearing that because you didn't respect me.
不是因为手臂下面剪裁不合理吗
I thought it was 'cause it pulled under the arms.
也有这个原因
It was that, too.
但你明白我的意思
But you get my point.
我明白 你说得对
I do. I do. You're right.
我们会按照你的方式来
We're gonna do it your way.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那我们明天9点见
So, I'll see you tomorrow at 9:00.
我们10点才上班
We start at 10:00.
你公♥司♥都要垮了 还10点才上班
Your business is going under and you start at 10:00?
是啊 我们加班到很晚
Yeah, we work late.
明天除外 明天我要去看牙医
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表