剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
you better keep this quiet.
明白吗
Capiche?
你好美国
Hello, America.
我是迈克·华♥莱♥士♥
I'm Mike Wallace.
今天的节目
Today on the program, we have one
我们请到了美国最富有的女人之一
of the wealthiest women in America,
同时也是黑人运动的支持者
who is also a strong supporter of Negro rights --
艾米·范德比尔特小姐
Miss Amy Vanderbilt.
谢谢你 华♥莱♥士♥先生
Thank you, Mr. Wallace.
有时候 要给大家展示一项美好的事业
Sometimes, the best way to represent a good cause
就是让事业自己发声
is to let the cause do the talking.
我想跟你们介绍一位
I want to introduce you to a woman
来自哈林区的女人
from the Harlem community
她应该比我更了解
who can speak to the plight of Negroes
国内黑人所处的困境
in this country far better than I can.
有请梅蜜·约翰逊
Mrs. Mayme Johnson.
我想感谢艾米不仅支持
I want to thank Amy for not only supporting
民权运动事业 同时也理解
the cause of civil rights, but for understanding
白人在黑人运动中
the limits white people will have
可能会有的局限性
in empathizing with the Black experience.
真♥相♥是 他们不理解
And, truth is, they simply can't.
但是他们可以倾听
But they can listen.
通过倾听 我相信我们的平等事业
By listening, I believe our cause for equality
会更加迅速地推进
will advance at a much quicker pace.
首先
- -First and foremost,
我们必须相信
we must believe that the pain
黑人在美国所遭遇的痛苦
of the Black experience in America
几代人所遭遇的压♥迫♥都是真实发生的
thorough multiple generations of oppression is real.
我们需要充满信心 人类的善
We must have faith that the good in people
一定会战胜恶
outweighs the bad.
否则 我们就学不会相信彼此
Otherwise, we can never learn to trust each other.
没有了信任 我们不可能和谐的生活
And without trust, we can never truly live in harmony.
博南诺肯定没完
Bonanno ain't finished with us yet.
你知道对吧
You know that, right?
只要我们在一起
I ain't worried about Bonanno
我就不担心博南诺
as long as we stick together.
没错
Yeah.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表