剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
make me a new one.
用刷子 你这个笨蛋
use a brush, you dunderhead
把这些什锦坚果混合好了
and mix these mixed nuts.
我看见两颗杏仁挨一块儿了
i see two almonds touching.
好了 听着 Bender
now listen here, Bender.
这场战争有可能让我陷入泥潭之中
this war is in danger of going all quagmire on me.
所以我派你执行最后一项任务
so, i'm sending you on one last mission.
真是棒极啦
hot diggity daffodil!
一项和平的任务
a mission of peace.
你将与外星人的神秘领袖脑球进行谈判
you'll be negotiating with the aliens' mysterious leaders the brain balls.
他们头脑很大
they've got a lot of brains
也很无所顾忌
and they've got a lot of chutzpah.
陪同你的将是我们的最高和平谈判代表
accompanying you will be our top peace negotiator...
亨利·基辛格
Henry Kissinger.
你好吗?
how are you?
他有什么特长?
is he any good?
他光用嘴就上了Jill St. John的床
注:Jill St. John是第一位美国邦女郎
looking like that he talked his way into Jill St. John's bed.
还不够?
'nuff said.
淋浴间
我头晕目眩,天旋地转
i'm so dizzy, my head is spinning
它就像漩涡一样,永无止境...
like a whirlpool, it never ends...
下面一点
a little lower.
再下
lower.
再下
lower.
多下一点
a lot lower.
太低了
too low!
低一点
lower.
我在阳光下漫步
i'm walking on sunshine
大兵Lemon...
private Lemon...
你不用走
no need to leave.
我刚好洗完
my stall just became free.
或许你该围条毛巾 长官
maybe you should put on a towel, sir.
对 对
right, right.
我正要试试你推荐的乳液
i'm about to try the new lotion you recommended.
如果我不小心在手上抹了太多
if i should accidentally put too much on my hands
也许我可以把它抹到你身上
perhaps i could rub it onto you.
Brannigan!
天呐 穿好衣服
my god, cover yourself.
我活了一千年
i didn't live a thousand years
跑了6♥4♥3亿公里
and travel a quadrillion miles
不是为了看别人的小玩意的
to look at another man's gizmo.
抱歉 总统先生
sorry, Mr. president.
我没有意识到
i didn't realize.
Kif 把他抬到我乳♥头♥的高度
Kif, raise him up about nipple high.
快点 Brannigan赶快把你的制♥服♥穿上
come on, Brannigan, stuff yourself into a uniform.
我们得在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥之前离开这个星球
we've got to get off this planet before the bomb goes off.
炸♥弹♥?
bomb?!
什么炸♥弹♥?
what bomb?
我们让医生在那个容易上当的
the one we had the doctors implant
Bender机器人身上植入的那个
in that gullible Bender robot.
Zapp. Zapp!
晚点再检查军队
inspect the troops later.
该是启动炸♥弹♥的时候了
it's time to activate the bomb.
至于经济合作
now as for economic cooperation...
不好意思
oh. excuse me.
注意
attention...
所有人员立刻撤离星球
all personnel evacuate the planet immediately.
不仅仅是因为今天是肉饼之夜
and not just because it's meat loaf night.
一起走吧 Lemon 趁这个垃圾被炸毁之前
come along, Lemon, before this whole dump blows up.
额 指挥官
uh, commander...
您能告诉我炸♥弹♥什么时候爆♥炸♥吗?
could you tell me when the bomb is exploding?
当然 我最出色的士兵
of course, my significant soldier.
炸♥弹♥是声控的
the bomb is voice activated.
它将在机器人不知不觉地说出某个词的瞬间引爆
it will detonate the instant the robot unwittingly speaks a certain word.
是什么词呢 长官?
what's the word... uh, sir?
是这个机器人使用得最多的一个词
it's the one word the robot uses more than any other.
我们从这个便携的数据库中
we got it from this convenient database
得到了他最常使用的10个词
of his ten most frequently used words.
第10:“男笨蛋”
10.“CHUMP”
第9:“女笨蛋”
9. "CHUMPETTE"
第8:“你♥妈♥的♥”
8. "YOURS"
第7:“靠”
7. "UP"
第6:“招♥妓♥豪华车”
6. "PIMPMOBILE"
第5:“舔”
5. "BITE"
第4:“我的”
4. "MY"
第3:“闪亮的”
3. "SHINY"
第2:“水仙花”
2. "DAFFODIL"
而Bender最常说的一个词就是
and Bender's number one most frequently uttered word
也就是说出来 会把整个星球炸掉的词就是
the word which, if uttered, will blow up this entire planet...
“屁♥股♥”
"ASS"
我们没有多少时间了
we don't have long.
我们要求弹跳 其次是滚动
we demand bouncing, followed by rolling,
然后是第3种类型的滚动
followed by rolling of the third type.
你说什么?
say what?
我的椅子太硬了
my chair's too hard.
疼得我…
it's a real pain in the...
叫什么来着?
uh, what do you call it?
下背部
lower back.
对 就是那块区域
yeah, that whole region.
好了 我要闯进那扇门
okay. i got to break down that gate
放倒3个守卫 偷了那架直升机
beat up those three guards, steal that chopper
去救Bender
and rescue Bender.
我成功了
hey, i did it.
等等 那不是我
wait, that's not me.
快点 我们要去救Bender
come on, we got to save Bender.
你也想去救他吗?Lemon
you want to save him, too, Lemon?
你几乎不认识他
you barely know him.
Fry 你认不出我了吗?
Fry, don't you recognize me?
Hermes?
Lee...我什么时候才能再见你?
Lee... when will i see you again?
你们俩是“好朋友”?
the two of you are... good friends?
我以为我们会成为好朋友的
but i thought we would be... good friends.
好吧 我倒要看看你们共用一个牢房♥时会有多亲密
well, let's see how friendly you get when you're sharing a prison cell.
嘿 Zapp
hey, Zapp. huh?
Leela! Leela.
所以一直吸引我的人是你啊
so it's you i've been attracted to.
天呐 我从来没有被一个女人打了还这么高兴
oh, god, i've never been so happy to be beaten up by a woman.
有机会可以再来一次
let's do it again sometime.
长者们讲述了一个与你很像的年轻球
the elders tell of a young ball much like you.
他在空中跳了3米
he bounced three meters in the air.
然后在空中跳了1.8米
then, he bounced 1.8 meters in the air.
然后他在空中跳了4米
then, he bounced four meters in the air.
我讲清楚了吗?
do i make myself clear?
大使先生 我们的人也有同样的故事
Mr. ambassador, our people tell the same story.
这些球让我很不爽
these balls are making me testy!
如果他们不停止蹦蹦跳跳
if they don't stop bouncing and jiggling
我发誓我要把这些条约塞进他们的…
i swear i'm going to shove this treaty up their...
等等
wait a second.
该从哪把东西塞进一个球里?
where do you shove things up a ball?
讨论这个内容不会有什么进展
this isn't a productive area of discussion.
我们到了
we're here.
我跟着那些跳跳球来的
i followed the bouncing balls.
你跳伞的时候我会把直升机保持在安全高度
i'll keep the chopper at a safe altitude while you parachute down.
好的
okay.
我最好的朋友生命危在旦夕
my best friend's life is at stake.
我终于可以证明自己不是个懦夫了
i can finally prove that i'm not a coward.
你能推我下去吗?
will you push me?
我已经推了
i already did.
谢谢
thank you!
最后战争把我变成了男人
at last... war has made me into a man.
拜托了 先生们
please, gentlemen
我们必须结束流♥血♥冲♥突♥
we must put an end to the bloodshed.
我们都看到了太多的尸袋和球袋
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表