剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
but how did you know we were here?
Zoidberg医生带我们来的
Dr. Zoidberg brought us.
是我 我是英雄
it was me. i'm the hero.
解释意外会客的原因
request for explanation of incident meeting.
官僚1.0级
number one point zero.
官僚1.0级
number one point zero.
我在此请求紧急档案分类
i hereby petition you for an emergency sort-and-file
基于规章第二条...
under regulation two-point...
别拿规范压我
don't quote me regulations.
我主管的委员会专门处理
i co-chaired the committee
针对规章手册颜色的申诉
that reviewed the recommendation to revise the color of the book that regulation's in.
我们让它保持灰色
we kept it gray.
先生求求了
sir, please.
我必须找到我朋友的大脑磁盘
i must locate the disk with my friend's brain on it.
可以
very well.
但是如果今天下班之前你
but your bureaucratic license will be revoked
分拣不玩主输入文件堆 就收回你的官僚职称
if you fail to sort the master in-pile by closing time.
在下午1点前
1:00 p.m.
距离现在只有4分钟
that's only four minutes from now.
给我来个BGM
requisition me a beat.
♪四岁的时候 金斯顿城被一场飓风席卷♪
♪when i was four there was a hurricane in kingston town♪
♪雨水积了一尺半♪
♪with a foot and a half of water♪
♪大家都没事 但我整晚都在哭泣♪
♪everyone was all right, but i cried all night♪
♪它把我的字母积木打乱了♪
♪it blew my alphabet blocks out of order♪
♪人们就说 我是天生当官僚的料♪
♪and they said this boy's born to be a bureaucrat♪
♪生来就是那么强迫症和势利眼♪
♪born to be all obsessive and snotty♪
♪我让我的亲朋好友♪
♪i made my friends and relations♪
♪做冗长的申请♪
♪file long applications♪
♪就为了申请参与我的10岁生日派对♪
♪to get into my tenth birthday party♪
♪但事情发生了一些变化 当我的男人成为了专业人士♪
♪but something changed when my man turned pro♪
♪我做的很顺手 但是却不开心♪
♪i was sorting but i wasn't smiling♪
♪他忘记了重点不在徽章和等级♪
♪he forgot that it's not about badges and ranks♪
♪而是在于归档♪
♪it's supposed to be about the filing♪
♪大家一起来♪
♪people♪
♪不是我们自愿成为官僚♪
♪we didn't choose to be bureaucrats♪
♪不是 而是上帝的安排♪
♪no, that's what almighty jah made us♪
♪我们会把人当猪一样对待让他们排成一行♪
♪we'd treat people like swine and make 'em stand in line♪
♪即便没人给我们的工作付钱♪
♪even if nobody paid us♪
♪他们说 世人并不看好官僚♪
♪they say the world looks down on the bureaucrats♪
♪他们说我们是挑剔的强迫症和怪胎♪
♪they say we're anal, compulsive and weird♪
♪但当被逼到绝境 你就必须做你所热爱的♪
♪but when push comes to shove, you've got to do what you love♪
♪即便那件事本身并不好♪
♪even if it's not a good idea♪
Zoidberg!
♪他们说我可能不应该做一个医生♪
♪they said i probably shouldn't be a surgeon♪
♪他们瞧不起我做的电子香肠♪
♪they pooh-poohed my electric frankfurter♪
♪他们说我只有一只眼睛 就不要满天乱飞了♪
♪they said i probably shouldn't fly with just one eye♪
♪我是压弯机♪
♪i am Bender♪
♪请放入钢梁♪
♪please insert girder♪
♪所有人一起唱 牙买♥♥加♪
♪everybody sing jamaica♪
♪牙买♥♥加♪
♪jamaica♪
♪所有官僚齐唱♪
♪just the bureaucrats♪
♪牙买♥♥加♪
♪jamaica♪
♪就19级唱♪
♪just the grade 19s♪
♪牙买♥♥加♪
♪jamaica♪
♪跟我一起唱♪
♪sing me home♪
♪当被逼到绝境 你就必须做你所热爱的♪
♪when push comes to shove you've got to do what you love♪
♪即便那件事本身并不好♪
♪even if it's not a good idea♪
我是Bender 宝贝
i'm Bender, baby!
快放入酒水!
please insert liquor!
恭喜
congratulations.
干得好
way to go.
我也恭喜你
Congratulations indeed.
但是你提前了两秒才完成
but you finished with two seconds to spare
所以我还是要将你革职
so i'm demoting you.
一个优秀的官僚从不提前完成任务
a good bureaucrat never finishes early.
没关系Hermes
that's okay, Hermes.
至少你有振作起来了
at least we have you back.
还没完呢
not yet, you don't.
我依然是星球快递的代理官僚
i'm still acting bureaucrat of planet express
我现在宣布
and i have some changes to make.
首先 Fry你被开除了
first, Fry, you're fired.
第二...
second...
先别急
not so fast.
当我在分档的时候
while i was sorting
我找到了一个Morgan Proctor上报的文件
i came upon a certain document filed by one Morgan Proctor.
B类表格
form "b."
绯闻事件公告
Notification of romantic entanglement.
没错 她勾引我
that's right. she fraternized me.
那表与你无关
that form isn't about you.
说的是我的高中毕业舞会舞伴
it refers to my high school prom date.
那是一次规规矩矩的约会
it was a regulation date that ended
最后也规规矩矩的分手
in regulation disappointment.
但是你只盖了四个章
yes, but you only stamped it four times.
不 不
no, no.
我当时年少无知
i was young and reckless.
Conrad官僚 理论上来说你是正确的
Bureaucrat Conrad, you are technically correct.
最好的那种正确
the best kind of correct.
我把你升职到37级
i hereby promote you to grade 37.
至于你嘛
and as for you.
保安
guards.
把表格给我
bring me the forms
我需要把她上报带走
i need to fill out to have her taken away.
看来我要把我的英勇官僚请回来了
well, it looks like i'll be needing my heroic bureaucrat back.
但工资要大幅减少
at severely reduced pay, of course.
总比没有要好
better than nothing.
那我呢 我也可以降薪回聘吗
what about me? can i come back at severely reduced pay?
没问题 朋友
you got it, mon.
实际上 我们全面降薪
in fact, severely reduced pay all around.
老婆我们走
come on, wife.
赶紧离开这个地方
let's blow this joint.
该轮到我唱了
now it's time for my song.
♪当我只有两岁 有一场潮汐...♪
♪when i was two there was a tidal wave in...♪
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表