剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
well, this is the real me, but i can explain.
我们都有需求
we all have needs.
我的需求就是要找五个怪人
mine was to make it with five weirdos
来打扫我的五座城♥堡♥
and have them scrub my five castles.
我给了你们想要的一切
i gave you all what you wanted
当然 我也是花了点儿钱
and, of course, i made a few bucks letting pig
让猪看着两头的情况
watch through the two-way mirror.
如果你们是我 你们敢说
can any of you say you wouldn't have done
不会做出同样的事情吗?
the exact same thing in my position?
他真是个圣人!
he's a Saint.
但你为什么要在同一天举♥行♥五场婚礼?
but why did you have all five weddings on the same day?
嘿 小姐 你知道租一套变形燕尾服要花多少钱吗?
hey, lady, you got any idea what it costs to rent a tux that changes shape?
好吧 Alcazar
all right, Alcazar.
我还有最后一个问题
i just have one last question for you.
什么?
what's that?
如果你能变形的话
if you could change form
为什么不把最重要的地方也变一变呢?
why didn't you change it in the oneplace that counts?
谢谢你把我从那个爬虫的手里救出来 Fry
thanks for saving me from that creep, Fry.
嘿 那是我的职责所在
hey, that's what i do.
我想我太渴望知道我的身世了
i guess i was so desperate to find out who i really was
因而迷失了自我
i forgot who i really was.
别担心
no harm done.
在未来几十年中你要通过工作来偿还
in the many decades you'll work to repay me
那箱被你毁掉的爆米花
for that shipment of popcorn you destroyed
你还有大把时间来寻找你真正的家人
you'll have plenty of time to search for your true home.
是的
yeah.
我想 还能有多少星球等着我去探索呢?
i mean, how many planets can there be?
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表