剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表
am i?!
你就承认吧 我是个泡妞高手
face it.i'm a prize catch.
我是说 我拿的可是快递员的薪水
i mean, i'm pulling down delivery-boy money.
Fry 她可是从亿万富翁的信托基金里拿钱花的
Fry, she's pulling down billionaire trust-fund money.
那她就是想找个帅气的驸马爷
then she wants me as a trophy husband.
Leela 我们去木卫二你必须跟着
Leela, you gotta come to europa with us.
我不能和她单独相处
i can't be alone with her.
准备好来一场你我之间的
so, ready for a secluded picnic
专属野餐了吗?
with just you and me?
嘿 你知道谁还
hey, you know who loves
对我们俩的专属野餐特别感兴趣吗?
secluded picnics with just you and me?
额
uh...
Zoidberg医生
Dr. Zoidberg.
我好像听到有免费的午餐来着?
did someone say something about a free hot meal?
故 障
我从周二开始就没有吃过东西了
mmm. i haven't eaten since tuesday.
鸟蛋 动物肉片
bird eggs...animal slices...
干卢苇草
dry woven reeds.
全被我吃光了
all gone.
能让我来开吗?
can i drive?
不行
no.
对了Fry 你明天忙吗?
so, Fry, you busy tomorrow?
我这儿有两张大猿争霸赛的门票
i got two tickets to the big ape fight.
我的天 我们计划一起过情人节活动了
geez, we're already planning to spend valentine's day together.
这样还不够吗?
isn't that enough?
额 好吧
okay. sure.
那你情人节那天想干嘛?
what do you want to do for valentine's day?
噢 这会儿又要开始计划
oh, so all of a sudden
共度情人节了吗?
we're spending valentine's day together?
可刚刚是你说...
you just said--
就这样吧Amy
that's it, Amy.
我们得谈谈
we have to talk.
Zoidberg你来开车
Zoidberg, you drive.
对不起 请原谅
pardon me. excuse me.
我要把速度开到最大
ah, i'll just turn the wheel to
Amy这种感觉就像你最初很喜欢吃巧克力
Amy, you know how, at first, you like chocolate
吃多了以后你开始厌倦了
but then you start to get tired of it
因为那个巧克力总是缠着你不放?
'cause it always wants to hang out with you?
你不喜欢巧克力吗?
huh? you don't like chocolate?
那巧克力.....能先让我把话说完吗?
look, could chocolate just let me finish?
斩获本场赛车比赛的冠军是热破车手-Zoidberg
and the winner of the big car race is hot rod Zoidberg!
Amy我想跟你说的是
Amy, what i'm trying to say is
我觉得 你跟我不该再
i think maybe you and i should stop--
给你 你来开吧
here, you drive.
Fry你还好吗?
Fry, are you all right?
我的头要疼死了
oh, my head is killing me.
发生什么了?
what happened?
有人受伤吗?
was anybody hurt?
不不不不不
no, no, no, no, no, of course not.
没有一个人受伤 除了你
nobody but you.
你的躯干在车祸中损伤过重 恐怕
i'm afraid your body was badly damaged in the crash.
到底多重?
how badly?
你自己看吧
that's it over there.
别担心
don't worry.
我及时给你做了个小手术让你的头部存活下来了
i managed to keep your head alive with some quick surgery.
我的头又在哪儿?
where is it?
在这儿
there.
看来我们有一段时间
looks like we'll be spending
都分不开了
a lot more time together, Fry.
这种意外常见于
this sort of thing always happens
办公室恋情当中
with office romances.
别担心 Fry
don't worry, Fry.
几天内我们就让你的身体恢复如初
we'll have your body all fixed up in a few days.
走起 没事的
oops-a-daisy.
那 艾米 我会尽量不去干扰你的正常生活
well, Amy, i'll try not to interfere with your life too much.
Fry!
噢 不好意思
oh, sorry.
看来这只胳膊是归我管的
i guess i control that arm.
所以 你刚刚想跟我说什么来着
so, what was it you wanted to talk about
就在车祸发生之前
before we crashed, anyway?
噢 那个啊
oh, that.
我们还是私底下讨论比较好
maybe we'd better talk in private.
我们储物室见吧
i'll meet you in the closet.
Amy我真的很喜欢你
Amy, i really like you
但仅仅是作为朋友
as a friend
应急豆子
浓缩鱼精
我们在一起的时间太多了
but i think we're spending too much time together.
你这是在跟我提分手吗?
you're breaking up with me?
我只是觉得我们应该去认识其他人
i just think we should start seeing other people.
但是 跟你在一起真的很开心啊
but i was really having fun.
如果你真这么觉得的话
if that's how you feel--
抱歉 我真的这么觉得
i'm sorry, but it is.
那好吧
well, whatever.
嘿 听着 既然我们不再出去约会了
hey, listen, as long as we're not seeing each other
你介不介意我找别人一起过情人节?
you mind if i ask someone else out for valentine's day?
前提是你不介意
i mean, unless it'd make you feel bad
当个电灯泡的话
being a third wheel.
瞧你这话说的 我也有人约的 好吗
hey, i can get a date, too.
既然我恢复单身了
now that i'm single
那所有女人都会被我迷倒
i'll attract all sorts of women.
用着我的身体
with my body
我觉得你只可能吸引到一种女人
i think you might only attract one sort of woman.
Bender的电脑约会服务
现在更加低调
低调且分散
那么 近来生意如何?
so... how's business?
你认识我的朋友Al Gore吗?
注:Al Gore是美国前总统
are you familiar with my friend Al Gore?
我告诉你
i'm telling you
情人节临近屌♥丝们都绝望到不能再绝望了
losers get really desperate around valentine's day.
是的没错 很可悲
yeah. it's pathetic, all right.
多少钱?
how much?
五百刀 成交
500 bucks. done.
Zapp Brannigan怎么样?
Zapp Brannigan okay?
不 那得再加一百
no. 600.
噢你好啊 Leela
oh, hey, Leela
我能跟你谈一下吗?
um, can i talk to you for a minute
就我们俩?
in private?
没问题
oh, no problem.
紧急情况
this is an emergency.
Amy要和某个傻瓜去共度情人节
Amy made valentine's plans with some goon
而我也被撂在那了
and i'm going to be stuck there
孤独可怜兮兮的
lonely and miserable.
所以你可以来当我的女伴吗?
will you be my date?
拜托
please?
太晚了 Fry
you're too late, Fry.
我已经跟一个特别的人约好了
i'm sharing valentine's day with a very special man.
他不叫Zapp Brannigan啥啥的
he's not Zapp Brannigan or anything.
那我就只能做些
then i have no choice but to do something
令人同情又尴尬
so pitiful and embarrassing
让我难以启齿的尴尬事儿了
that i'm ashamed to tell you about it.
Bender就在办公室里面 谢了
Bender's in his office.thanks.
我给你找着伴儿了 Fry
i got your hookup, Fry.
现在 一般人我收五百 但看你这个情况
now, my usual fee's 500 bucks, but seeing as how it's you
得先交钱再办事
i'll need it in advance.
好了 Fry
okay, Fry.
内衣已经穿好了
we're done putting on the bra.
你为啥要刮腿毛来着?
why exactly did you shave your legs, anyway?
你是想在情人节那天发生点儿什么吗
are you expecting something to happen with your valentine's date?
关你什么事?
what business is it of yours?
还有 你用太多化妆品了
you're using an awful lot of makeup there.
那是除臭剂
this is deodorant.
是干啥用的?
what does it do?
进来吧 Gary
剧集 | 飞出个未来(1999) | 导航列表